[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /fit/ , what the hell am i doing wrong ?? I started going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: prog 19-11-15.png (2 MB, 1306x1086) Image search: [Google]
prog 19-11-15.png
2 MB, 1306x1086
hey /fit/ , what the hell am i doing wrong ?? I started going to the gym because i got here , and saw everybody progressed so quickly... but looking backwards at myself i feel like a failure... 2 fucking years and im not close to make remotely make it.
>>
>>34967469
You have that weird hour glass thing going, which looks really shitty. I have the same body type and it fucking sucks. Atm I am just dieting until I'm dead or look better, whatever comes first and I think it works. I'm starting to lose those disgusting love handles and my abs are way more visible than ever. I'm doing it for five weeks on monday (diet consists of eating one 1000 kcal meal per day, that's it). I'm not sure how much weight I lost as I don't own a scale, but I like how it changed the way I look. I was actually surprised just how much fat I had still on me, I thought it was way less. So I encourage you to lose the fat once and for all.
>>
>>34967469
You tried becoming a man when god wanted you to become a woman
>>
What routine did you run?
Did your lifts improve?
Did you eat properly?
>>
>>34967533
Thanks man. Ill try to cut as much as much as i can then. Should i stop doing legs for a while too ?
>>
>>34967736

This. Bet it's a split desu senpai
>>
>>34967736
My lifts are fine i guess, when i started i had like no-strenght at all, not a single muscle that worth it, now i lift decently, newbie gains stopped a while ago, but im still making progress. On the diet thing , in winter i tend to let go of it , its really hard. But now its summer and im doing fine.
My stats are :
DL & squats : 2 plates (80kg)
Bench 60 kg
Had a sholder injury not long ago thar kept me away for 2 months .
>>
>>34967469
I can tell that you have not tried cutting. Reduce calories, plz.
>>
>>34967744
I never did legs in my life, as I always had rather big legs by nature. Slimming down your legs will give you better proportions. The "never skip leg day" meme is directed at people with very different body types.
>>
>>34967847

Yeah, sure whatever. Skipping squats is still an idiotic thing to do. Just keep curling bro
>>
>>34967847
>>34967831
thanks for the advice. I'll cut even if that means ill lose my gains. (thats what im so afraid of )

>>34967736
my routine is as follows :

day 1 - back and triceps
pull ups
lats
barbell rows
chin ups
3 different tricep excercices (either cable , curl , dips , etc)

day 2 legs
squat
DL
farmer's walk
quads and hamstring bi-series
military press , flyes with cable , and arnold.

day 3 chest and biceps
bench press
declined bench press
upper and lower cable crossovers ,
biceps with curl , dumbbell and chin-up , or cable rope
>>
Your hips are wider than your shoulders. You will NEVER, EVER make it. Give up now.
>>
>>34967963
>t it's a split desu senpai
thanks for the motivation mate. really helpful.
>>
>>34967847
>big legs by nature
I bet you're chubby and look like shit
>>
>>34968472

>>34968472

Yeah, but that's likely one of your problems. You have lost a lot of weight tho which is great. Looks like you got loose skin on your belly, might be only fat too though. But anyway, the reason I don't recommend doing splits atmeast during noob gains is because when I started I had a few friends who had been going to the gym a while and did splits. I started with full body routine and in just few months I gained pretty nice amount of mass and was able to outlift them.

The most important thing is though that you keep trying to get linear gains and add weight whenever possible
>>
>>34968739
i meant to quote >>34967963 who said i will never make it.
clover app is shit.

im really listening to real advice. should i stop split ? i posted my routine here : >>34967953
>>
>>34967469
What are your lifts/progress like? Any form checks?
>>
>>34967824
>2 years
>2pl8 squat and deadlift, 1pl8 bench
>>34967953
>split

Wow. The irony is incredible.
>>
>>34968848

Well, up to you of course but if i were you heres what I would do. If you really are past noob gains and can go to gym 4 times a week I would run a PHUL type of routine, or a full body 3 times a week. If you can get easy linear gains, maybe try something simple as SS or SL with dips and chin ups. Don't listen to the trolls, they are both great for beginners. Past beginner phase not so much. But it's worth a try maybe? Just my 2 cents.
>>
Your training frequency is terrible and your lifts should be literally twice as heavy as they are now.

Train each muscle group three times a week and focus on weight progression. The amount of gains you make is irrelevant to rep range, only to volume.
>>
Seriously dude, do stronglifts or ss, my lifts are already higher then your and im 7 weeks in
(Your squat is higher)
>>
Is there anyone ITT that thinks strength training as a start is a meme/troll?

What do they think now?
>>
This ladies and faggots is why

This is why

You never fall for the brosplit for aesthetics meme
>>
>>34967469
I don't what's worse; the pathetic progression or those horrible tattoos
>>
>>34969052
>>34969053
I know people who never did any strength based workout in their life and still had great progress.
>>
>>34969072
>I know people who never did any strength based workout in their life and still had great progress.
Roids or a proper routine. Its not that strength based routines are the only type of routines that will give you resoults, but its the easy, fast and proved way.
>>
Bro, do you even back?

But srs tho, that'll fix your hourglass physique.
>>
>>34969173
Yeah I agree. It's also damn easy for beginners to follow a program such as SS or SL
>>
>>34969233
i do back , i actually concentrate on it quite a lot.

thanks for all the advice/bashing. I'll try to correct the failure of me.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.