[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Landwhale fatty >tfw lost 5lb's in 2 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1464706578081.png (459 KB, 600x885) Image search: [Google]
1464706578081.png
459 KB, 600x885
>Be me
>Landwhale fatty
>tfw lost 5lb's in 2 weeks from
just eating less and no exercise.

I want to keep going but I'm worried I'll relapse. How can I stay on my road to recovery /fit/?
>>
>>37499243
Oh idk try not being a weak minded faggot
>>
>>37499243

there are no tricks

you just keep going as long as you can, even though you will most likely relapse at some point

when that happens my only advice to you is to cut your losses straight away and get back on the horse

like if you eat something stupid, don't think that the day is wasted and that you might as well just pig out

if you fall of the wagon for days don't delay that shit or think that it's useless

just get right back up there

failure is okay as long as you keep going
>>
>>37499284
>Buttmad skelly detected
>>
>>37499243
>how do i not relapse

By not relapsing? Don't be a straight boy
>>
>>37499243
Take it one day at a time son. Think about the reasons you want to be a healthy weight whenever you get the urge to eat shit food. It'll get easier with time.
>>
>>37499243
>this pic

oh god jesus
>>
Believe in yourself OP. I believe in you
>>
I lost weight by just writing what I ate in a notebook. It held me accountable and I didn't relapse. Consistency is the key. You can do it, OP! :D
>>
>>37499311
This
>>
>>37499243
Approximate ye bodyfat and calculate ur calories needed.for.existence. stay just above that and work out in some way on a slow ramp up adjusting intake as needed.
>>
>>37499243
looks like a genie
>>
>>37502430
Or flying nimbus
>>
>>37499311
I lost 50lb in a few months. My secret was when I relapsed my brain would say "I'll get back on track on Monday" Or "I'll get back on track tomorrow" but my body would say "FUCK YOU CUNT, GET BACK ON TRACK TONIGHT. RIGHT NOW."
It works. Stay on target. Healthy habits.
>>
>>37502430
Why don't you wish yourself swole?
>>
>>37499243
i have lost 45 pounds in about half a year just buy maintaining a calorie deficit everyday. i don't log my calories or anything, i just eat less than normal. after a month or so of that, eating less became easy. now i never even have to think about it and am getting closer to my weight goal. stick with it bruv
>>
>>37499243
Pretty much just do it. A day at a time.
>>
>>37499243
read the fat people hate threads if you really need some kind of external motivation. Otherwise, just focus on each day individually, and try and eat smaller portions every meal.

Going to a restaurant? You aren't ordering one meals son, you're ordering 2 for the price of one. That 12 dollar plate of carne asada is dinner and tomorrow's lunch.

Stuff like that.

Also, learn to cook, and be good with spices. Veggies and healthy starches can be surprisingly tasty if you know how to season correctly.
>>
>>37499243
take a picture of yourself in your boxers every week.
If you wouldn't let people see it without being ashamed then you should shame yourself back into the gym. Basically keep your body dismorphia going.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.