[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible to increase height after puberty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
TO ALL MANLETS,

have any of you ever tried a height increasing program? I've heard that it's possible to gain anywhere from 1-4 inches by "decompressing" the spine one way or another. Things like hanging from a bar and doing a shitton of stretches
>>
>>37477668
what the hell is this picture
>>
>>37477668
the people posting anime macros and typing in japanese
>>
sounds sorta like those 'pray away the gay' programs.
Sure, you might convince yourself you're not gay, you might end up sleeping with a girl, but at the end of the day you're still homosexual by birth and always will be.

Exactly like this, you might gain 1cm, you might trick yourself into thinking these programs actually work, but at the end of the day you're still short. Just accept yourself for who you are and realise life isnt all about looks and focus on what aspect of the generic lottery you did win, maybe you have pretty eyes or luscious hair that will stick around until you're 50.

how can it mean that much to you that you're considering obsessing for hours and putting days of hard work into something that isnt proven and likely to have a negligible outcome. Fuck why don't you just have someone break your shin bones and space them out so when they heal they grow back a little taller.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2240087/Impossible-No-But-definitely-bit-stretch-How-5ft-2in-writer-gained-inches-height.html

Thoughts on this? I think improving posture and spine alignment has a lot to do with it but stretching out the spine definitely contributes
>>
>>37477668
Is that a fucking hairless baboon?
>>
wolff's law anyone???
>>
>>37477681
I think it's a shaved baboon.
>>
File: 1369369676151.jpg (7 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
1369369676151.jpg
7 KB, 232x217
>>37477668
how do I get nips like these?
>>
>>37477681
>>37477841
>>37477851
>>37477852
Don't talk about tiny or his actual son ever again
>>
if these programs work that means you didnt have good posture
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.