[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every year that goes by I get older fatter and slower. Been here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: time.jpg (29 KB, 186x480) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
29 KB, 186x480
Every year that goes by I get older fatter and slower. Been here since 07 before zyzz died and became a meme and had a really fantastic body from 10-13. 27 now and it gets harder and harder every year. The cutting is slower. The weights are heavier. What really hurts is my athleticism is draining. I used to be good at every sport. I can still throw hard but im slower than everyone now and my vertical seems nonexistant. I really want to roid and get back to my glory days but my job is so stressful im afraid ill roid rage and lose it.
Post your old fat feels ITT
>>
>>37461002
go to a doctor, you shouldn't have any significant difficulties until your 40s.
>>
>>37461002
I was a mess in my mid 20s, so I am as good as I have ever been at 27.

I am still making progress, but roids seem awesome. I just don't want to have to deal with all of the headaches and pitfalls that I believe invariably exist.

Maybe in another 5 years.
>>
>>37461066
Ya that wasnt very clear. Im not saying its all hormonal although thats maybe 10% of it. Just with a big boy job and kids you just lose time that before would have been dedicated to gym or pickup games with the bros. Didnt even play the coed softball league this year and that is about as soft as you can be but i like to spend time off with my son now. I could make more time for fitness I know that. I could be running right now or in the gym. You just make concessions at this age with the responsibilities that come with adulthood that I didnt have when I was a 23 yo running around without a fuck to give. Just hate seeing these kids pass me on the field or gym ect
>>
File: 1430476005898.jpg (64 KB, 450x326) Image search: [Google]
1430476005898.jpg
64 KB, 450x326
>>37461066
>you shouldn't have any significant difficulties until your 40s.

I'm 37. Your body changes past your 30s. Your stamina changes.
I'm in the best shape of my life because lifting but there are certain things I can't do like before:
>go to a party and have a couple beers; next day fog brained at job
>workout hard; more recovery needed
>eat junk food one meal because reasons; stomach is fucked for 3 days
>wanna sleep 9 hours; good luck if you can get 7 hours sleep unless you're phisically wasted

The list could go on, you get the idea

I understand OP. And that's why it's SO FUCKING IMPORTANT to stay in shape past your mid 30s. People that donĀ“t do it are fucked up before they even realize it.
>>
File: 1458581028652.jpg (9 KB, 449x497) Image search: [Google]
1458581028652.jpg
9 KB, 449x497
>>37461002
>can't practice everyday in sport of interest
>wonders why he isn't performing as he used to back in school days

its like school didn't do shit for you
>>
>>37461327
I think youre missing the point
>>
>>37461002
That's getting older for you.You need to set new achievable goals considering your age and recovery time.
>>
I'm 32, the only significant difference I've noticed is increased need for recovery time. It manifests as lethargy, grumpiness, brain fog, etc. I can't bang out four or five intense sessions a week without shitty consequences.

Steroids would reverse this, but I'm not interested. The one nice thing is that everyone else my age has already let themselves go so I'm a champ compared to them.
>>
>>37461002

> choosing a stressful job

it's like you want to live a miserable life and die early
>>
>>37462024
no its more like i want my kid to go to a good school and have a decent childhood
>>
>>37462052

you don't need a stressful job to do that.
>>
>>37461306
what's the deal with not sleeping much? 7 hrs sound perfectly reasonable to me
>>
>>37462061
you might not. i did. i spent my youth travelling and hanging out on beaches and that looks like shit on a resume. im considering dental hygeine school next fall
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.