[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FPS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (13 KB, 239x175) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 239x175
fat people story time. Copy pasta is fine.
>>
>be me in college dorm
>have suite with one roommate in other room of suite
>suite has a living room that we hold sets
>roommmate is 400lbs+
>but hes a partyfag
>he likes to drink alot too
>he tells me one day he invited 2 girls from meetme to chill with us
>'oh ok'
>later on the girls show up
>one is a decent milf (she tells me she has a kid)
>the other... OH LORD
>200-300lb landwhale with blonde hair, thick rim glasses, and a slight hint of retard (because she speaks like an autist)
>my friend says he calls dibs on milf
>i tell him to do whatever the fuck he wants but that i dont want her autism newfriend to be anywhere near my bed
>we all start drinking
>find out more about the landwhale actually being slight autismo because she slurs words and laughts at everything

cont.
>>
>>37404028

Go on
>>
>>37404028

Pls dont
>>
>>37404028
At work so itll take me some time
>already downed 60 beers of busch lite between the 4 of us
>partyfag roommmate is drunk
>milf is happily intoxicated, grabbing onto me
>landwhale autismo is tipsy giggling whenever partyfag roommate laughs because we are playing Kings and he laughs everytime someone has to drink
>landwhale starts to tell us about look at her knee
>wut
>she pulls down her elephant leggings down and shows me litteral cancer on her kneecap
>looks like a huge 6 inch diameter blister but is accompanied by smaller blister looking bumps around the knee all filled with pus from the looks of the yellow-white spots
>she tells us she was born with that
>she tells us she has more around her body
>she tells us all this all happily like its a show and tell
>i start to regurgitate my beer in my stomach

Cont.
>>
>>37404192
>manage to swallow down the vomit
>while landwhale is laughing about her knee, milf tells her to use the bathroom with her
>they leave the room while i stare at roommate
>he tells me "what?"
>nigga
>i tell him that landwhale wants him
>he tells me he can tell
>he also says milf is into me
>he lastly says hed fuck landwhale autismo only because hes drunk
>ohgod.jpeg
>he says to bring milf to my room so i could fuck her
>milf and autismo comes back
>they say their tired
>me and roommmate look at each other like this is our moment
>i take milf to my room while roommate takes golem get ye gone to his.
>i fuck milf and we sleep till morning
>milf and fatty say goodbyes and are gone
>i ask roommmate if he fucked her
>he said no because she smelled like french cheese when she tried cuddling with him
>he did say that next time he will fuck her for the hell of it

I got lots of stories of us if anyones interested.
>>
>>37404295
i'm reading.
>>
>>37403889
Medfag here, I've seen some fucking shit. Might post later if I have time.
>>
>be drunk
>take a chubby girl to bed
>too tired to bang and not really into it, just heavy kissing and playing crotch dj
>fall asleep and roll over
>sometime later that morning
>she gets on top of me and starts grinding
>trying to get me horny
>god she's heavier than she looks
>bedpress her a few times
>go back to sleep
>>
Tldr: ham travels at least 2 hours to eat a metric fucktonne of food and imagine a rape.

I work in security and counter terrorism at a large transport hub in a major city, I am the most senior security person on the site . I won't give anymore information than because I really don't want me or my site doxxed. There are multiple fat stories to be had but I'm going to start with my favourite: the re-enactment of the typical tumblr rape.

We work very closely with various branches of police and other government agencies because millions of people travel through this site yearly and we have a lot of cameras. We had a police officer we'll call Jenny come to the control room to view footage of a reported rape. Reviewing the footage we found the "victim". A huge tumblerina in pink leggings and what appeared to be a trash bag with badly kept unnatural hair. Might have once have been female but now uses the pronouns Ree/Reem/Reeshelf.

Ree gets off one transport service and wanders around the site for about 45min. In this time it visits 8 of our fast food retailers (no joke, 8) and gets an obscene amount of food from each. It then gets back on the service it arrives on and goes back to where it came from. The first stop on that service is 2 hours away. It was under cameras the whole time and never even bumped into any one and yet it is claiming to have been dragged into the toilets and gang raped.

I've seem some really nasty and low things in my line of work. This certainly isn't the worst but I'll never not get mad when I think of this.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 589x1047) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 589x1047
>>37404331
I don't want to believe this story is true, but goddamn do I know that these people are out there.
>>
>>37404295
Different day.

>me and roommate tell dorm floor that we are having a set
>we go and buy 4 cases of 30 and some cocktail drinks
>he said he invited a girl he knows from another city to come by and says i should try to smash
>im cautious about it because of his taste in women
>set starts and its a few girls and us 2
>we drink while talking about random stuff
>roommates special guest comes in
>its another lardwhale
>shes wearing all black with black stockings like some goth kike
>figures
>we still all drinking
>people leave eventually till its me, roommate, and lard in black
>still a 30 pack left
>we all say we gotta finish it before calling it a night

An hour later

>roommate knocks out on floor while me and the dark lard are talking
>i say brb need to put weed away
>she follows me into room
>she gropes me saying i look cute af
>ohhellno.jpeg
>i move away and say ima call it a night, did u drive here rite?
>she says she was dropped off and have no ride

Cont.
>>
>>37404028
>slurring words
>laughing at everything
That's called being drunk, not autismo
>>
>>37404331
Sounds like an airport. Truly seeing lots of different people everyday must produce great stories.
>>
>>37404373
Faster
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.