[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (477 KB, 850x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
477 KB, 850x1199
Sup /fit/

I just made this. Do you guys think it'll work? BTW, when it says "donkey kick", I mean a variation I came up with. You do the move, but when your leg is up in the air you tilt your leg. your knee points outwards and your foot points inwards, towards the other leg (so, sort of like a dog peeing). Then, you do a small circular motions for however many reps you have. So far it's the only workout that has been able to make my glutes sore the next day. Sooo, thoughts
>>
why the fuck would you make something like this when you understand nothing about anything

it's really fucking gay to begin with. I'm being honest here I'm really tempted to just tell you to kill yourself. Really fucking tempted, I mean come on now what the fuck is this shit? Are you a man or not? What the fuck are you doing
>>
>>37411279
No, I'm a trap trying to get a better ass. Can you answer the question? I've made numerous threads on multiple different boards winking a simple yeas ore no question and all I ever get is "you know nothing". Well, I'm not fucking John snow, so fuck off. Kill myself huh? I might, but if I did, it'd be genocide. I'd take all you fuckheads with me. So the next time you're asked a question, say yes, no, or just shut your fucking mouth. Fucking hell I'm sick of this shit. You people are no help.
>>
>>37411279
And one more thing. Why did I make this when I don't know anything? I made it from my personal experience because you guys didn't give me any advice. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1460515080408.png (65 KB, 154x200) Image search: [Google]
1460515080408.png
65 KB, 154x200
>>37411385

fuck u tranny cuck

you can't change your chromosomes
>>
>>37411441
I'm not trying to. I'm trying to get in a good glute workout.
>>
>>37411357
>>37411385
Work in WHAT way you degenerate? If you want a big ass to get fucked do squats and deadlifts. Read the fucking sticky

>I might, but if I did, it'd be genocide. I'd take all you fuckheads with me.
called the feds not even joking, they take this sort of stuff pretty fucking seriously
>>
>>37411357
>No, I'm a trap trying to get a better ass.
>trap
Why are traps so cringeworthy?
kill yourself.
>>
>>37411249

I've never really done too much for legs besides squats. If you're a noobie then I would say this doesn't hurt. Nothing beats squats though for a ass.
>>
>>37411249
That better be some random anime slut and not my waifu Fuuka
>>
>>37411249
Instead of that, try barbell glute bridges with anterior pelvic tilt for greater glute focus, and add 30 - 60 minutes of cardio every day. Make sure to consume plenty of protein.

Also checkout Hypertrophy Specific Training.
>>
>>37411478
Yeah, calm down. I'm not serious...

>>37411508
Yeah. When I do squats I always feel it mostly in my quads, even when I try to keep my back strait and push off with my ankles. IDK. I included them in the routine anyways because everyone says they work.

>>37411723
I would, but I don't have access to a barbell. Anything I can use to improvise with?

Oh yeah, and sorry for my posts earlier. Today hasn't been a good day for me. Sorry...
>>
>>37411508
Actually quite a lot of things do such as hip thrusts and kickbacks but donkey kicks are the best by quite a margin, try and find a gym that has a dedicated machine
>>
dick or gtfo
>>
File: 1459829685156.png (334 KB, 1118x343) Image search: [Google]
1459829685156.png
334 KB, 1118x343
Just do squats and deadlifts you silly twink lmao
>>
>>37411894
Isn't this a sfw board?
>>
>>37411832
I'm someone else. Anyways, if you don't have access to a barbell, try using a heavy dumbbell with/or a heavy duty resistance band.

The thing is that if you're trying to get a bigger butt, you need hypertrophy. A lot of repetitions will make your muscles tighter and more efficient at doing whichever exercise you've chosen, but you won't see much growth.

Checkout Bret Contreras, he has a lot of information regarding glute training.
>>
>>37411908
Squats work the quads. It's all about that big glute + small thighs game.
>>
>>37412665
>Squats work the quads
>It's all about that big glute + small thighs game.
You're a fucking idiot
>>
romanian deadlifts and hip thrusts for that ultimate faggot mode

if you don't have access to a barbell you just simply need to accept the fact that you won't get a juicy ass
>>
>>37412003
i was only baiting plz dont
>>
>>37412685
https://bretcontreras.com/growing-glutes-without-growing-the-legs/
>>
>>37412707
>implying squats won't work your glutes
>implying small thighs are attractive
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>37412719
You read articles very quickly. Also, small thighs with big glutes are attractive, there's nothing you can do about. You're the only fucking idiot here.
>>
>>37412738
>Also, small thighs with big glutes are attractive
What a stupid retard.
>>
>>37412738
>small thighs with big glutes are attractive
thought literally nobody ever
>>
>>37412751
>Get turned on to this, don't get turned on to that

Retard confirmed.
>>
who even wrote this 2bh?
>>
>>37412779
>wants to attract men
>men give consensus on what is attractive and what isn't
>hurr it's just your preference man
What a tremendous dumbass.
>>
>>37411832
One legged body weight glute bridges are probably the best non-barbell exercises for the glutes. However you still need to do heavy compounds in order to stimulate the production of hormones to build muscle. Isolation exercises do this at an incredibly slow rate.

Also, you sound like a teenager. You're probably just sexually confused and frustrated, not a trap.
>>
>>37412800
Holy shit, you're so retarded. When did I state I was speaking for everyone?
>>
>>37412876
>reading comprehension of a 2 year old
>>
>>37413077
You didn't even read the article and skipped to simply spout insults, and now you're trying to criticize someone's reading comprehension.

Cringey.
>>
>>37411249
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>37413138
Did the article say that small thighs are attractive? Goddamn imbecile.
>>
>>37412738
>small thighs with big glutes are attractive
ayy
>>
File: mi.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
mi.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
>>37413170
I'm not telling you to prefer anything. I just find this hot that's all.
>>
>>37413213
those aren't big glutes you retarded piece of shit
>>
>>37413169
You haven't read the article. It's right under the second photo on the article. Come on, you can do this.
>>
>>37413285
>can't answer a simple question
That's why you're a retard lmao. Literally no one agrees with you that small thighs are attractive.
>>
>>37411357

Go away ugly filth we already have a trap Queen here and you are violating her territory.
>>
>>37413310
What does big glutes and small thighs mean to you? To me, it means that the glute development is more pronounced than that of the thighs.

>Literally no one agrees

Since when you're everyone?
>>
File: 1435773503692.png (111 KB, 370x213) Image search: [Google]
1435773503692.png
111 KB, 370x213
>>37413355
Point to anyone at all that agrees with you. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>37413370
I mentioned before that I was stating my own personal preferences and that I wasn't speaking for others.
>>
OP here. I've been trying out some different exercises to see where I feel it. Deadlifts only hurt my lower back, and one legged elevated bridges only worked my hamstrings (which is weird because regular bridges do, but not enough to make it effective). I know bridges would work the best, but I don't have anything heavy enough to do them properly. I only have 30 pounds worth of dumbbells and that's it. I was able to get a little bit of success with those split squats where your leg is elevated, so I'll definitely be doing those. Is there any way to create a makeshift barbell or get something heavy without forking over any money? I don't live in an area where I can get a big rock or something...

>>37412835
I'm 19

>>37413161
What is SS? Sumo Squats?

>>37413315
Who?
>>
>>37414410
Try this guy's form with the dumbbell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTqhhHfooxg
>>
>>37414410
>Deadlifts only hurt my lower back
You're doing it wrong then
>>
>>37414410
yeah the trap queen of /fit/ is a literal
>who?

not even worth mentioning since they are cancer
>>
>>37414451
The problem is I only have two ten pound and two five pound dumbbells. Not the form. Unless it's the form for one legged bridges, because I'm lost with those.

>>37414463
How do I fix my form then?
>>
>>37414881
>How do I fix my form then?
Good question. It's not like you can Google it right away or look at something as convenient as a sticky or anything.
>>
>>37411249
Girl here also looking to increase my booty, ty anon
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.