[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Workout I choose YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: workout.jpg (215 KB, 1227x1615) Image search: [Google]
workout.jpg
215 KB, 1227x1615
Hey /fit/izens

I am a 21 year old built fat DYELfag

I lift around 7-10 times a week

I am getting bored of all of the dumbells and the bars, well equipment mostly

I wanna change my workout for about 6months to a year

I like the look of these (Pic related)

I can't choose which one will be the best to cut some weight and build a different "Functional strength" as opposed to benching numbers etc.

Please help me choose or atleast workout a way to alternate them for the best Fitness and endurance gains

My stats:
6ft 4 192cm
210pounds 94kg
12-15% BF
>>
>>34952087
holy shit dial the bait back son
>>
>>34952087
7-10 times a week, shit son give yourself time for recovery too.
>>
>>34952125

Jesus, this ain't no bait "Son" or should I call you "daddy" I don't know the proper procedures...

But everything above is legit, please share your wisdom.

>>34952134
I recover weekends

I gym in the morning before work and in the evening after work, I am a pen pusher. fucking WorkslaveFag

Some mornings I need to be in extra early if shit goes down then I skip the morning sesh

Other times I skip the evening cause I get sex.

So could you maybe help with some tips?
>>
>>34952087
They are all good. Add planks and pull ups / chin ups if you can.
>>
>>34952295
I also thought all of them were good that is why I have a hard time choosing

Yeah Pullups, planks, and leg curls I will add and I will keep up dead lifts

Should I stick to one or should I alternate?

If I al;alternate should I change day by day or weekly/monthly?
>>
>>34952350
I made my own routine and keep some core exercises (pull ups / chin ups, etc.) and vary the rest every month or so.

The workouts you posted differ a bit in the targeted muscles. If you alternate every day the advantage is that you don't get bored and train all muscles. The disadvantage is that it's hard to track progress.

You can for example stick to two of them and vary every day and after a month change to the other two.
>>
>>34952087
A true wolverine workout would be 3x8 drink beer 3x5 snikt some bubs repeat until you lose conscious
>>
File: 1445972240845.jpg (170 KB, 700x936) Image search: [Google]
1445972240845.jpg
170 KB, 700x936
>>34952087

>>>/asp/756838
>>
>>34952465
Thank you Sensei

That is a great post filled with the "Good shit"

I will make a workout based around those

thanks bud
>>
>>34952494

Glad to be of help senpai
>>
>>34952087
This is hysterical.
A guy whose never lifted in his entire life wants to know which of those troll pics is the best. But he doesn't think anyone in the fitness community will take him seriously if he's never lifted so he lies and tells everyone he lifts all the time. But he has so little knowledge of fitness that his lies are retarded enough that anyone with some base knowledge of fitness will see through them immediately. He also e-stats so hard because he knows fit is so autistic that your more likely to have people take you seriously if you are 6'4 200lbs+.
To answer your question, everyone one of those routines is as idiotic as it is ineffective. They were designed by some sad cunt in the hopes that retards like yourself will upvote them and they will go viral on social media. Everyone wants to think they can get fit without leaving their home and going to the gym which is why these pics appeal to so many people. The only way to achieve a body you want is with a good weigh lifting routine and a healthy diet. If you are actually interested you should read the sticky. But i'd bet a lot of money that you are just going to give up after a few months
>>
Please post stats?
OHP
DL
Bench
Squat
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.