[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started 250+lbs Current 170lbs Is there any way I can lose the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0338.jpg (538 KB, 1507x1855) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
538 KB, 1507x1855
Started 250+lbs
Current 170lbs
Is there any way I can lose the excess skin?
I did not plan to lose so much weight so quickly and anything I read pretty much don't get it in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_0340.jpg (339 KB, 809x2071) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0340.jpg
339 KB, 809x2071
>>34946608
>>
Honestly doesn't look like there's much extra skin Op. I'd drop the cut if your still on it and focus and gaining muscle.
>>
>>34946608
This losing weight too quickly meme again. Ugh.

There's really nothing to suggest losing weight quickly vs. slowly results in more loose skin. If anything, I'd say the less time time you stay a fat fuck, the less chance your skin gets permanently stretched.

Imagine stretching out a small shirt by putting it on an extra large mannequin for a few seconds and then taking it off as quickly as possible. Now imagine keeping it on overnight instead. Which scenario stretches it out more?

It's a very imperfect analogy but you get the point, my nig.
>>
>>34946962
Thank annon, there's not a lot but just enough to make me uncomfortable and I've stopped try to lose weight as well as saving money or an actual weight bench once I have the space
>>
>>34946962
U are retarded

>>34946608

OP, I lost a big amount of weight and even on low bodyfat you will always look like shit bcus of loose skin

Only solution is surgery to get rid of it
>>
>>34946999
I get you and yes I spent too much time being lazy and hate that allowed myself to get to such a low point in my life. Regardless however, I am here now and what you have said server to help or purpose. Thank you Richard.
>>
>>34947040
>retarded
Elaborate
>>
>>34947040
That's what I'm thinking annon, if I need surgery I'll get in about a year
>>34947041
*what you have said served no help
>>
You don't have excess skin, you're just still fat, you've got to keep cutting m8, ur gonna make it.
>>
>>34947073
I still have a little fat on me and thank m8, but before I lose the rest I want to lose the excess skin before. Unless it'll be wiser to lose the rest and deal with all the skin as >>34947040 said with surgery.
>>
>>34947054
>doesnt look like much loose skin
What are you talking about? Have u ever seen loose skin? His stomach area is full of it and hips too.
OP should take a pic while bowing down u will see how much of it is loose skin

>>34947073
>you dont have excess skin
So what is that on his entire body?

Smh...
>>
>>34947058
Yea u still are fat but without the surgery u will look disgusting even on 10%bf
Trust me
>>
>>34947040
>OP, I lost a big amount of weight and even on low bodyfat you will always look like shit bcus of loose skin

as little skin as OP has, it looks like it would clear up in about a year or two.

its only when your skin is so loose that the weight of it sagging down stretches itself out that you need surgery.

the skin can shrink a bit.

i went from 255 - 185 and had a bit of lose skin but it went away after about 6 months.

if you are impatient, take hyaluronic acid and collagen suppliments.

dermal needling with hyaluronic acid cream is supposed to speed things up as well.

just keep losing the weight and be patient though.

it will tighten up with time.
>>
>>34947207
maybe if he was like 300lb when he started.

then he would look like that obese to beast fellow.

but for as little loose skin as he has, and as young as he is, it will definitely tighten back up over time.
>>
>>34946608
Yea, get more sunlight, eat more fruits, switch to coconut milk/water, replace butter with coconut oil in recipes.
Suck on a lime everyday.

Coconut is BIG.
>>
>>34946608
That's fat bro.
>>
>>34947222
I went from 145kg to 82kg and I even have less loose skin than OP (thank god) and even on low Bf my stomach and hips look terrible

Only thing that faded were the stretch marks
>>
>>34946608
youve done great so far, but you still have some fat to go before you can address the loose skin surgically
>>
>>34947222
>i went from 255 - 185 and had a bit of lose skin but it went away after about 6 months.
it should also be noted, i was fat from birth (Born 10lb 1oz) and never once was skinny in my life.

but my skin still snapped back pretty quickly

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/health-fitness/healthy-eating/how-tighten-loose-skin-after-weight-loss?page=1

this article is pretty good, except the thing about losing more muscle on a crash diet is bunk momscience.
>>
>>34947177
Hahaha when I do push-ups I don't know if my stomch is allowed to touch the floor (Just saying it doesn't hang that low)
>>34947222
Thank you that makes me happy
>>34947237
I'm only 19 so that's good to hear
>>34947270
I love coconuts so that's great to hear, thanks
>>
You're not bad at all OP. Non-gym normies probably wouldn't notice.

But if anyone has more ideas like needling or vibration whatever that help bad loose skin I'd like to hear them. I don't know about you guys but I can't afford 20 grand or whatever to get my silly putty tummy, wrinkled ass, and batwings done after weight loss. I haven't shown my body in like 3 years. Feels bad, man.

Ideas, plox.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.