[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ hows life? today >Be me, skinny 19 y/o >decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: punch-face.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
punch-face.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
Hey /fit/ hows life?

today
>Be me, skinny 19 y/o
>decide I want to start boxing, buy gloves and wraps
>eventually decide to go to a boxing gym
>get the train to nearest city, walk to the gym and pay £5 entry
>Forget how to wrap my hands, too scared to talk to anyone,leave five minutes later.
>on the way back my drink leaks all over my gloves

Such is life
>>
Punching walls is more fun anyway
>>
>>34934727
>have awesome qt3.14 chinese gf
>got in a fight earlier in the year about her hooking up with guys while we were fwb
>I overreacted, but she told me she has trouble trusting guys because she's only been with 1 thats "fucked her over" by not wanting to be with her
>I calm down, get back together
>have blissful 6 months together, happy as fuck great sex, she's rich loves me
>today
>find messages on her old tinder account (logged in to do some snooping) and she was messaging guys left and right asking to hook up before we met
>found message of her saying she wants to marry me, but asks if she's "lowering the bar" for me too much
>wtf hard
>confront her about it
>she fucked 8 guys in 3 months, not just 1
>didn't tell me because she didnt want to hurt me
>meanwhile I poured my heart out to her admitting I was a virgin
>completely backpedals about the standards shit
>tell her to leave and never come back

She was honestly great, and I know she loved me very much. She never looked at any other guy when we were in a relationship, but wow how the fuck could she lie about that. I feel torn apart, my confidence is shattered bros. How can I trust a girl again?

Fuck this gay earth, I literally wanted to marry this girl yesterday.
>>
>>34938132
>fucking a happily married woman
>facefucked my beta friends gf at a party a few weeks ago

All women are whores bro. Once you find this out, it's best not to get too attached to one. (Unless she's a smoking hot 16yo amish chick)
>>
>>34938226
I really don't want to believe this man, I was so fucking happy just a few hours ago, literally had a perfect life.

Fuck... I haven't cried in fucking years guys. I just want her to hold me and pet my head again...

She loved me so much, told me she was too ashamed of her past...
>>
>>34938281
She didn't love you too much if she lied about that. Whatever you do anon, do NOT contact her again. I got back together with my ex last year and it was one of the worst periods of my life. If you ever think about getting together with her again, remember why you stopped seeing her in the first place. You deserve better bro <3 (no homo)
>>
>>34938132
2015 and still trust women, top kek.
>>
>>34938317
It's so hard thinking I'll find a girl like her again, we spent every waking minute together cuddling, kissing. I don't know if any other girl will love me like that again...

Fuck boys...
>>
>>34938353
there willl be others. dont worry.
>>
>>34938432
I really hope so, I'm only 19 after all.

Any other bros been in the same place? How long does this shit last? I'm ready to hit the gym hard as fuck.
>>
>>34938132
Good luck finding a virgin without any flaws like a normal human.. one who never did anything they were ashamed of.
>>
>>34938440
dont even think about marrying anyone at 19

I had a life ending breakup when I was 19... then I got over it and got a WAY WAY hotter girlfriend. and I'm at best a 5 or a 6/10.

point is there are lots of girls out there, and you dont even know yourself at this point.

I'm 23 and I'm miles ahead of where I was when I was just 22. Seriously, you will find yourself maturing at an accelerating rate. Front lobe development, you can really feel it.

Life is long. Lift, study, read, have fun, go on adventures (real ones, hitch hike across your country or whatever). Don't mean to be condescending, but DO NOT even think about marriage until your 30s.
>>
>>34938634
I don't care about finding a virgin, just not a one night stand slut that lies.

>>34938650
Thanks man, I know I'm still really young and stupid. The temptation to just go back to that comfort is so strong, but I have to be stronger.

Thanks /fit/. I'm going to go smoke a gram of weed straight to the dome with my friends and listen to some g-funk.
>>
>>34938650

im 30 and still dont want to get married

fuck that. I missed out on partying when I was fat and im not going to waste the youth I have left.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.