[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, which one do you guys thinks I should do? I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_19708-hqdefault-1360698180.jpg (49 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19708-hqdefault-1360698180.jpg
49 KB, 480x360
Well, which one do you guys thinks I should do? I've been lifting for half a year now, the hardest part will be making it to the gym 5 or 6 days a week while working full-time, not being lazy or unmotivated.

Any links or guides would be grear. If you need my stats I'll post em but I'm not that strong, I have been making modest strength gains though with 3 day full body routine.
>>
>lifting for half a year
>goes to the gym 5-6 days a week
kek
>>
Keep doing SS/SL till you hit decent weights then go to something like PHUL before you do PPL. Going from 3 days a week to 6 is retarded
>>
>>37258892
>>37258879
OP should go to the gym as many days as he feels motivated to. If he loses motivation when going 3-4 then 5-6 is better.

And I'm not really a fan of either. It's nice to work everything twice a week like with push/pull/leg, but my shoulders always had bitch weights when doing them, cause of the chest work. I do a split I call mirror/frame/shame, though realistically I do the frame before mirror. Mondays and thursdays are back and shoulders(frame), tuesdays and fridays are chest arms and abs (mirror) wednesdays are legs, because fuck doing it twice (shame).
>>
>>37259027

What would decent weights be? A couple I do are curls, bench, lat pull down and row machine

I'm just wondering if working out each body part 3 times a week is too much and if I should only do twice (6 days) or once a week (3 day split)

K-keep me posted
>>
>>37259027
You say this, but i switched about a month ago from SS to PPL after only lifting for about 5 months, and i fucking love it.

I hated having so much off time with SS. Love being able to go to the gym every day. Been making pretty decent gains too.
>>
>>37259359
Bench, Squat, diddly and maybe OHP are the ones that you should be looking at for overall strength.
>>
Why not try both
>>
SS is a meme m8

Go as often as you want, 99% of the people bitching about recovery time are dyel nerds who've never played a sport or been in danger of actual overtraining in their lives

kek, you niggers def never played football or wrestled if you think SS taxes your recovery, jesus christ go back to your fucking containment board
>>
File: 1448524013887.jpg (50 KB, 414x874) Image search: [Google]
1448524013887.jpg
50 KB, 414x874
I've been working out for 5 months now. Started with Brosplits then Coolcicada's PPL? Is ICF a better workout though?
>>
>>37259878
Footballer here. Can confirm that even if i felt perfectly fine, if i didn't get the right amount of recovery, then i wouldn't hit PBs. Go neck yourself you weak cunt, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>37260012
"Footballer"? Are you a Eurofag? I'm talking about a real sport, not cross country
>>
>>37260032
Rugby you stupid americunt. Stop acting like you're an athlete when you know fuck all about recovery.
>>
>>37259220
Hehe that was Nice
>>
>>37258879
This board puts WAY to much emphasis on routine. If you're doing a bro split and still going up weight or reps every workout then its fine. Diet is by far more important for progress
>>
>>37260047
oh blimey i'm so sorry m8, didn't mean for you to get your jinglybinders all in a ballyhoo

of course you need your recovery for RUGBY, it's a right boiblesmasher innit
>>
>>37260135
Not even english. But hey, it's not like you need recovery at all with your pads and shit. But then again, i'm talking to some neckbeard who thinks he has any clue at all about playing sports or lifting. Newsflash you stupid faggot, muscle is built while you're recovering, not when you're breaking them down in the gym.
>>
>>37260135

different guy, kiwi here, but holy shit americuck

> rugby isn't the most alpha sport in the world
>>
>>37260202
dude stop acting like rugby is even a real sport, it's basically a retreat for builtfat butch sodomites who can't compete in real sports but still want to toil against other men's meaty haunches then soap each other up while talking about how hardcore they are

rugby is basically a special olympics sport and literally no one takes it seriously but fat bears and their skanky dugong girlfriends

nice short shorts tho, mary
>>
>>37260291
>implying rugby doesn't require more strength and endurance than most sports
>implying lack of gear isn't alpha as fuck

Ever heard of Buck Shelford m8?
>>
>>37261061
yeah, that's hank hill's boss right
>>
>>37259220
Now THIS is brosplitting
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.