[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daid Laid juicer or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 0.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Seeing some of his pics, he really looks like a juicer, popped out 3d delts, insane vascularity etc....

But watching his videos, he doesn't look that big, actually looks skinny compared to his roided asian brah...

Could be photoshop and filters?

He allso doesn't do the your typical roid routine bro split but PPL mixed with powerlifting..
>>
>>37252198
He has never put on an amazing amount of mass, for tracking his diet and training for 3 years its nothing exceptional.

I've been a fan of his videos for a while, he just has great V taper due to bone structure and pretty good insertions. Even in his earliest videos you could see his shoulders "popping" and waist incredibly small. Plus because his videos are filmed from like 2-3 years back you can see a slow progression in strength.

I'd say he is natural, with good genetics. Don't think he photoshops. I know a few people with insane proportions like him and long limbs. Certain angles can look great with that sort of structure. Other times he looks really long and skinny.
>>
>>37252248
>I'd say he is natural, with good genetics.
It's amazing how idiotic people like you still manage to survive.
>>
File: datderecelltech.jpg (191 KB, 1281x790) Image search: [Google]
datderecelltech.jpg
191 KB, 1281x790
>>37252275
I'm 100% sure that you look like shit
good lighting + good angle + filters while being lean just makes you look bigger
>>
>>37252198
I wouldn't say so. It doesn't look outside of my reach. People like hodgetwins, chris jones etc, do. Hence I think they're juicing.
>>
>>37252275
He literally shows no signs of being a juicer. That guy he trains with Steven Cao is obviously on gear, and when you compare the two who have very similar frames its obvious who is on something.

>Calling everyone bigger than you or more gifted than you some sort of cheater doesn't make you look better.
>>
>>37252275
.look at his videos you fucking retard. all due respect, he looks pretty lanky when not using his instagram-tricks.. not to take away from his progress or anything
>>
>>37252198
his cock looks big in that after photo
>>
looks amazing in photos

looks pretty good in videos
>>
>>37252248
>don't think he photoshops
look at his youtube video thumbnails, it's fucking retarded how much he shops
>>
>>37252198
>Could be photoshop and filters?
Yeah.Why the fuck does he look like Lazar Angelov in his thumnails but doesn't even look half as big even when pumped??He needs maximum click bait
>>
>>37252471
His thumbnails are literally screencaps from his videos half the time you tard. If you watch the video you can literally see the moment he uses.

Plus he always uses high shots where his arms are close to his side, looks so much bigger then.

Example you can see this is a screencap from later in the video. He looks huge
>>
>>37252541(same poster)
>>
>>37252559
definitely a filter on the first pic though
whatever, still a pretty strong kid
>>
>>37252627
yeah he above the mid 500's in his sumo deadlift, which is impressive for his age. Always thought he had a better build for physique, but he seems so like powerlifting better
>>
>>37252766
his wingspan and leg length looks ridonculous
>>
>>37252198
Doubt david's on gear.
The manlet that films with him and the qt solid chink are 100% on gear though.
Also, his gay friend photoshops his pictures to the max.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.