[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with protein sparing modified fast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1462589604680.png (277 KB, 598x566) Image search: [Google]
1462589604680.png
277 KB, 598x566
I lost a shitton of weight over 3 and a half months but eventually my weight loss had slowed to a crawl because of slowed down metabolism so I've taken a 1 week break to try to get my metabolism back up, today I'm supposed to go back to fasting until all remaining fat is gone. Do I need 2 weeks to get metabolism back or is 1 enough?

>inb4 stop looking for reasons to eat
I just wanna get rid of the fat and be done with it
>>
>>37249884

That pic in inaccurate.
Not one single anon on this board uses their living room to eat. Everyone eats infront of their pc shitposting and eating at the same time
>>
File: sweaty pepe.jpg (8 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
sweaty pepe.jpg
8 KB, 246x232
>>37249913
>tfw drinking a proton shake at my computer right now after eating dinner here

fug
>>
To be honest you metabolism is not going to just reset after a week, or even two weeks. Extreme calorie deficitdiets have long lasting effects. A recent study showed that biggest loser contestants have a resting metabolism 800 calories lower than the average for a person their size, because they harmed their metabolism so bad.

Now, I am not saying this happened to you, I do not know how much you way, how much you eat, and how much you lost. However, I would advise against fasting diets and sever calorie deficit diets.

If you want to "restart" you metabolism, I would suggest finding your maintenance calories and eating that while using your calorie by doing cardio. Then lower your calories to 500-1000 under your maintenance level.
>>
>>37249913
ok smartass you caught me
>>
File: 1460941213334.png (444 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1460941213334.png
444 KB, 1080x720
>>37249913
Better?
>>
>>37249884
>>37249942

This was a very good answer, OP.
>>
>>37249884
Metabolism doesn't work anywhere near how you think it does
>>
>Metabolism
>Slowed down

Le epik le meme le bro
>>
>>37251671
Whys the lights off?
>>
>>37251730
save money. i tend to never turn the lights on unless its absolutely necessary, and i dont turn on the heating unless other people are over. it means i usually end up wearing bulky jackets and scarfs indoors.
>>
>>37251671

Its missing the small sweet gimmicks in the background... Like lifting belt on floor, scooby pic at wall etc desu senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.