[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chisato Hasegawa W.Y.P.O? #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /e/ - Ecchi

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
Appreciation thread for the best nurse/sensei in all of ecchi. Feel free to discuss Chisato or the harem girls. Shit posting/Image Spamming/Best girl competitions won't be tolerated, because Shinmai fans are better than that. Posting Shinmai Maou no Testament news is appreciated.

Previous threads: >>1934477 >>1922581

Anime information: Season 1 and Season 2 are both online and uncensored

Manga information:Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha(on going) Shinmai Mao No Arashi (ended)

Light Novel information: 9 volumes have been released so far. The release date of volume 10 is TBA.
Light novel volumes 1-6 can be found in english on Baka Tsuki, volume 7 is only partially translated.
Information on the crowdfund project along with translations for content from volumes 8-9 can be found here: http://sakurane.sky-field.org. Translations for the remaining chapters of the Arashi Manga are currently in the pipline.
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1280x917) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1280x917
SMnT translation project donors I sent the first two chapters of this weeks translation a little while ago. I should hopefully get the third chapter later tonight or tomorrow.
I'm still on the hunt for EXII so if somebody has it please speak up. I'm currently also looking for people to clean/typeset/redraw for the Arashi Manga translations. This is a great way for people that can't monetarily contribute to the translation project to get access to the light novel translations for volumes 8,9, and beyond.

Your welcome to spam images for about the first 40 or so posts, but after that try to keep things to actually discussing the series.
>>
File: image.png (179 KB, 399x390) Image search: [Google]
image.png
179 KB, 399x390
>>1943969
This author honestly deserves an award for how well he wrote Basara and Chisato's date in volume 8. He masterfully used classic anime date cliché's in a way that they didn't come off as corny or stupid since both characters are self aware and don't act stupid. It's defintely difficult for people to say that Basara has no personality considering how he acts with Chisato on the date. I'm really glad the author wrote another elevator scene. It sucks they more or less got cockblocked by having 60 seconds in the elevator, because they both clearly wanted to do more. It was nice to learn that Basara has a love for photography, and Chisato pouting and writing "cheater" and idiot on his back when he was talking to other girls was cute. Basara gets respect for also realizing the he fucked up by talking to other girls. After doing some touring, they take an elevator crowded with people back down to their taxi. It was nice how Basara guarded Chisato to make sure that she wasn't touched by other guys in the elevator, and hugged her close after realizing that he fucked up earlier.

Hopefully the other girls get so solo dates when things get peaceful again in the series.
>>
>>1943980
yeah i hope so, I would love to see a solo date with Basara and Zest because in season 2 and the Arashi manga it feels like Basara really cares about Zest and wants to see her express herself more, instead of feeling like some kind of weapon or a maid and that she is much more than that.
>>
>>1944027
Zest would be really cute in a date scene
>>
>>1943969
does the EXII have any picture scans or is it all just words? Can you post the cover.
>>
File: image.jpg (390 KB, 967x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390 KB, 967x1280
>>1944067
All the images of EXII that I have are from nylon66's blog from his review of Burst BD volume 1. Here's the cover.
>>
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 937x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 937x1280
>>1944072
Here's the back of EXII. If somebody puts both this images together we would have a pretty good shot of the harem plus Chisato lol.

Unrelated but Shinmai translation project donors. I added chapter 3 to this weeks translation and sent it out about a half hour ago. My theory about this series having a pantheon of gods actually turns out to be true. The cool thing is that each country has their own set of gods and myths that coincide with them. Demons are pretty much gods or heavenly beings that were expelled from the various god realms. The gods created the heroes (in a similar fashion to Greek mythological heroes) to defend humans against demons and lower evil beings.
>>
>>1944079
>The cool thing is that each country has their own set of gods and myths that coincide with them. Demons are pretty much gods or heavenly beings that were expelled from the various god realms. The gods created the heroes (in a similar fashion to Greek mythological heroes) to defend humans against demons and lower evil beings.
Heh.
"In a world where gods and demons clash in raging conflicts, heroes - humans chosen by the gods to fight the demons - protect their fellow humans with all the might they muster. Caught in the middle of this conflict is Basara Toujou, a former hero who has taken the daughter of the Demon Lord Wilbert, Mio Naruse, under his wing to protect her from her enemies. To protect themselves against her enemies' onslaught, Mio and Basara must become stronger. However, their method for doing so is quite unlike anyone else's..."
>well-known voiceover guy
>>
>>1944080
Yet you go almost anywhere on the internet, and people claim that Chisato is an angel instead of a god. I was actually being a bit brief in my earlier post, but Chisato and Basara while on their date do some serious world building for the series. They outline the relationship between gods, humans, heroes, and demons. They touch upon the idea that the gods gave the original heroes the power to fight the demons, and that the hero tribes that were founded based upon those myths. The hero tribes used faint traces of spiritual power that belonged to the original heroes to create their weapons.
Generally speaking, the gods not leave their heavenly realms, and the last time a portion of the heroes saw them was during the great war. This is important, because it more or less sets up one of the central conflicts in volume 10. Shiba is planning to use the divine weapons to expose the darker aspects of the heroes and upset the balance that exists between the three realms.
>>
>>1944164
The thing about Mio is that even after everything that happened in volume 7 she's still acts like a pseudo-tsundere and doesn't completely trust Basara as evidenced by her willingness to participate in the threesome with Zest. Although she doesn't completely trust Basara she's still refuses to lose to anyone among the harem girls.

It's important to note that Basara treats all the harem girls equally. Mio and Yuki are pretty much now on the same level, since Yuki was finally able to breakout of her Childhood friend zone and become Basara's completely by severing ties with Sakuya and the Village. The people that tried to say that Yuki and Kurumi gave up their hero weapons so they would be free to slut it up somewhat mischaracterize the situation since they pretty much turn their backs on their parents and the rest of the village in order to be with Basara, Mio, and the others.

This series has actually done a great job of downplaying the power up aspect of the lewd scenes. The only trigger for a Mio sex scene is her finding out about Chisato and Basara's relationship and contract. Chisato has already beat Mio out in many of Basara's first sexual experiences so I think winning Basara's virginity is going to be important to Mio. The demon realm arc was more or less about her mastering her own powers. Hopefully in volume 10 she's able to reach a place where she decides that she no longer is in need of her fathers power to protect her and can soley depend on Basara, because that would make her finally getting fucked much more meaningful.
>>
>>1944226
Well chisato is the jealous type it is even told in volume 6 and 8. Part of me feels like she acts serious in public but when she is with basara she acts all sweet and thirsty. Maybe in volume 10 chisato will finally join the harem.
>>
>>1944301
I get that but I'm asking why does she act like this? What's her reasoning for loving Basara to this degree
>>
>>1944301
So far all I got is she wants to keep him safe and at her age that's a stupid reason to join his harem. She should be playing the mother/guidance figure to him not be one of the harem girls
>>
I'm not gonna bash you guys for liking this series but I will question why you guys act like this series is the best harem series ever. While I'm not the biggest harem fan I can't see any difference with this one and any other harem series. The main difference with this and DxD is that one has a bigger harem and the other has lewder content other than that they're both generic harem shows. I personally like harem shows like Rosario Vampire since it isn't as generic with its harem.

Also this and HxH are basically the same thing. They both use harems as a means to increase strength in battle and use the lewd stuff for powerups. At least HxH doesn't try to hide the fact that that is the main purpose of the series, not romance or anything like that just lust to get a power up. Why else would the girls be shamelessly throwing themselves at the guy. Here it's worst because the author has the girls under an aphrodisiac making it almost impossible for them to say no to the MC, he might as well have drugged them. At least the MC from HxH doesn't need some stupid aphrodisiac curse to please women not does the series need to throw in a woman old enough to be the protags mother as a harem member for it to be sexy. In the end both series are garbage to me along with DxD and aren't really anything special. I don't say these things to shit post I say them because I don't get the appeal of yet another harem show that decides to be smutty simply because it's a harem series. To me the best vol. was the first one. In the first one the curse had more meaning and I was looking forward to the story and the connection between Basara and Mio. The show has gone downhill since then
>>
>>1944301
I think what the guy is saying is that while he understands why she loves him he doesn't understand why that love is romantic. Honestly I kind of agree with him on what he is saying. While the relationship is hot and all the lack of real chemistry between them and reason for her to be in love with him hurts that pairing in my eyes too. Then again I haven't read past half of vol.5 so I don't know if she explains a reason why later . it can't be just because he makes her horny right?
>>
>>1944346
Well I do remember that in the LN Basara was born in heaven or he spent a small amount of time there, he could have met a young chisato and maybe vol 10 will explain basara's time with his other mom and young chisato.
>>
F
>>
>>1944226
>>1944346
>>1944382
I'm actually going to do a fairly legit post about this later, but I have to re-read some sections first lol. The sort answer is that the Chisato short story along with volumes 8 and 9 more or less address how/why Chisato develops a romantic love/relationship with Basara. BTW Basara was not born in heaven. He was born in the god realm.
>>
>>1944384
My bad sorry, i was remembering about a different ecchi series :p
>>
>>1944382
So you're saying a young Chisato fell in love with a baby/child. That makes her sound more like a pedo than she already is. Lets be straight we know she's sexy but what she's doing is illegal and is technically rape in the eyes of the law
>>
>>1944401
Well yes it is in America but Japan is filled with some weird ass people that believe the age of consent should be 13. I agree though her falling for a child Basara would be wrong.
>>
>>1944401
oh come on some people get turned on by watching Kurumi who happens to a be little kid, hell she is not even a high school student yet she is part of the Harem. Also why the hell do you care who Basara ends up with because if you think about it, him and Mio are COUSINS who will end up having retard babies most of the girls are related to Basara. So if i wanted to see Basara end up with someone in the harem i would prefer it to be Yuki because they are childhood friends and they're not related.
>>
>>1944226
"felt force" what really felt force was Mio and Basara's relationship watch season 1, why did Basara even love Mio because he finally had a little sister that's a pretty weak excuse, and then when they introduced Yuki you got to know the history between the two which made sense since both of them were friends and they both cared for each other and Yuki is more caring towards Basara. Just remember Yuki, Kurumi, and Zest are not related to Basara. As for force relationship this is freaking ECCHI series, just watch DxD or to love ru most of the girls in those series just want to have sex with the MC.
>>
>>1944432
Funny thing is I hate Kurumi and find her being there completely disgusting. Also lol in assuming I wanted Basara with any Mio or any of them. Finally I do want him with Yuki so your whole agreement is kinda pointless
>>
>>1944434
No I'm sorry Chisato's relationship much more forced and Yuki is my dream girl in this series. Her and Zest
>>
>>1944436
Totally agree with you. Harem wise she is the most forced ass pull addition out of all of them. Her lack of real reason for being a part of the harem is why all her scenes fall flat for me. I mostly skip her scenes sense I just can't get into her character. There's nothing there for me besides a sexy woman and it takes more than that to get me invested in her character. Its like she likes Basara solely because the author wrote her to like him. What was the point of the vol.4 scene to happen in the first place. Also with the others servicing him now What was Chisato's point in being there anymore. I think that's why the author decided to make the vol.8 scene happen, to give her a reason to still be there.
>>
It's important to note that as of right now this series is still a true harem series. Basara treats all the harem girls equally so to say that "X" has a stronger bond or "X" relationship is forced just because I dislike "X" girl is ridiculous. If you are going to make a claim back it up with evidence from the anime, novel, or manga. So that people can properly counter your points without this thread devolving into the gutter.
>>
>>1944436
Basara walks into a restroom meets Mio later finds out she will be his "sister" automatically makes her the one. Well first of all Basara wanted to be with Chisato and in the LN Basara does get mad at the idea of Chisato being around other men. Also Chisato and Basara's relationship was always suppose to be a secret one because ONE:she is a goddess TWO: Basara was being hunted down for having multiple bloodlines and Chisato wanted to protect him without enemies detecting her and THREE: Chisato and Basara are teacher/student just imagine all the guy's at school, Basara would be the most wanted dead man at that place for having all three of the hottest girls in that school.
>>
I'm still drafting a fairly lengthy post in regards to the evolution of Chisato's love and how/why it becomes romantic in response to the anon that asked about it earlier.

I will say that Chisato and Mio's relationships with Basara have received the most development. The biggest thing holding Yuki back from progressing her relationship with Basara was her memories of him as her childhood friend and her ties to the hero village. Since she was finally able to let both of those go and express her true feelings for Basara in volume 9. Hopefully get to see how her relationship progresses in volume 10 especially considering all she can really do is offer up her body to Basara since she no longer has sakuya (before Yuki fans get mad she's completely aware that this is pretty much all she can do as of right now).
>>
>>1944438
I love your name and have seen you around most Chisato boards and you are a true shinmai fan who knows a lot about this series.

i agree why do they bash Chisato for being with Basara? When i first got into this series and they introduced Zest as a villain i was like okay she's hot and strong let's see how she is going to lose instead she gets abused by Zolgia and falls for Basara because she saw how he treated the other girls and wanted that attention Zest could have ended up with anybody if they showed some interest towards her and she ends up in the harem with no history with Basara just the fact that she got attention from him.
>>
You know I'm glad more guys are beginning to call Chisato's relationship with Basara into question. A lot of people are fans of her here yet done of you have given me a really good reason as to why she is in love with him. No one seems to know what lead her to fall for him. From what I've heard she held no romantic feelings for Raphaeline so it's not her projecting her love for her on to Basara so what is it
>>
>>1944439
No Basara found her hot that's it don't ass pull us bro
>>
Lol you Chisato fans are so desperate to make sense on why she fell in love with him but yet none of you can properly explain why. You guys either explain it in the context of after they already got together or just make up a bs reason. You know why because there is no reason that's why. Also to the idiot who said Basara always wanted to be with her what story have you been reading? That clearly was just Basara finding her hot like all the other teenage boys not him wanting to actually be with her. If none of you guys have a good enough reason as to why she loves him that much its fine but don't bullshit is it take the cheap way out and say we're bashing the series because we're not. All we want to know is why and none of you guys are explaining it to us so why are you guys getting so made. All your answers make no sense And are based on her jealousy, which comes around after they start a relationship, or his attraction, which like I said is normal for a boy his age. I also think it's funny the guy who keeps pointing out Mio only does so because he doesn't have an answer for why Chisato loves him. His answer seems more like a diversion than him truly trying to answer the question. Once again the dude asked a simple question that a few others wanted to know and now when none of you know we're bashing her. Yuki is my personal favorite because I can incest in there relationship way more than the others. When you can't explain why a girl falls for a guy that's not how you make a good harem. With Chisato being older than Mio and the others you need a more believable reason for her to want him and I haven't seen one post yet as to why she does. Like I said she should've been an advisor/mother figure because it would've made more sense. Her being part of the harem seems more fanservice and less plot. Not bashing just mine and it seems a few others opinion.
>>
>>1944440
I have a feeling that post won't contain the answer we want though. Not trying to put you down or anything it just feels like your post will be post vol.4 stuff which isn't what we are asking for. Lets be honest there really isn't a reason for her to love him that deeply. In the beginning they don't even know each other. It's a decent series with some errors and hers is one of them
>>
I haven't watched much of this series and have gotten a bit of my info from wiki but doesn't she love him because of his mom or something like that. Also isn't she is aunt or cousin so isn't that some weird incest thing. From what I've gathered this series has a incest fetish, which might explain why I don't follow it much. The only character that really stood out to me was Zest which is why I started skimming the series for her scenes. The others seem like rinse watch and repeat type characters but black skin ones are always great to see
>>
File: fQ0wqrY.jpg (150 KB, 700x943) Image search: [Google]
fQ0wqrY.jpg
150 KB, 700x943
>>
>>1944633
The wiki for this series is filled with misinformation and peoples head-canon.
>>
>>1944638
Oh so what really does happen I don't really pay much attention to non Zest related things but this guys comments have gotten me curious.

Also it seems that Tachibana has quite the following based on their wiki page with more votes than her. Also it seems like Mio is the most popular character. I'm a little mad Zest isn't higher but the fans are free to pick who they want that's why the poll is there
>>
>>1944635
She is gorgeous isn't she
>>
I really wish there was more Zest in this series. Her and Yuki should come together in a three some scene since they have been retricted to three some scenes only. They might as well work together if neither will get a solo scene any time soon.

Has anyone tried to torrent vol.1 of BURST and seeing if downloading it will not only have the episodes but EXII as well, though torrents can always cause the risk of harming the computer
>>
>>1944635
Viewing this pic reminds me how sad it is that she doesn't have much of them
>>
File: 1462764933640.jpg (628 KB, 1280x881) Image search: [Google]
1462764933640.jpg
628 KB, 1280x881
>>1944466
Thanks for the shoutout senpai. I'm knowledgable about the series because I know volumes 8 and 9 beyond summaries and spoilers which leave out critical information or characters internal thoughts.

I somewhat agree with your points about Zest. It's not that she wanted Basara's attention. Basara was more or less the first person to show Zest true kindness. Thats more or less why she decides to let him be her new master and join the harem.

To the anon wondering about the Chisato's love for Basara, I'm almost finished writing my response to your question.
To the Yuki fan, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but Pre-volume 9 Yuki was more or less in love with the memories of her childhood friend Basara and the simpler times that version of Basara represented for her. I will say that Yuki is a childhood friend done correctly since she's able to grow out of it in volume 9.

Seriously though people please stop using the wiki as a source for information. Although the people behind it have good intentions it's filled with misinformation and head canon.
>>
>>1944648
Zest looks really cute in this picture. So does Mio
>>
>>1944823
Maria and Kurumi actually look their fucking age.
>>
>>1944824
Yeah they aren't sexualized like they usually are and look like cute adorable little kids that they are supposed to be. I like that much more than them being used for service scenes. Though Basara Mio and Yuki are young teens they aren't fucking kids which makes it more tolerable
>>
Also am I the only one mesmerized on how their thighs are drawn? I always loved thick and plump thighs and Yuki and Zest's thighs are so hot here. The author really knows how to draw great legs because Mio's and Chisato's thighs are amazing as well.
>>
>>1944850
Not author I meant artist
>>
>>1944850
You're not the only one mesmerized by the way Ookuma draws thighs. Too bad he doesn't draw shinmai doujins. It sucks that his talent is wasted on attack on titan doujins.
>>
>>1944850
I know this series has some of the greatest artwork I've ever seen. It sucks that ookuma wastes his time with series like Hundred.
>>
Yeah most series draw their women with insanely skinny legs while this one has sexy plump and smooth looking ones
>>
>>
File: SMnT_V07_004.png (1 MB, 844x1198) Image search: [Google]
SMnT_V07_004.png
1 MB, 844x1198
Can't forget this sexy beauty and her great legs
>>
I always loved Zest's legs in her vol.5 cover page. This one is the alt. version with a bondage Zest
>>
>>1944868
Damn now that's hot as fuck. Wish I was Basara here
>>
>>1944868
I love how the artist stopped caring in trying to cover up the girls nipples and has gotten more and more graphic with each new volumes illustration pictures
>>
>>1944343
The Testament fandom is fairly self contained. People really don't chest thump the series. We don't sit on /a/ like DxDfags and circle jerk mobage cards all day. What I like about Testament is that it's an ecchi series that takes itself seriously and the author is unapologetic about the lewd scenes. What turned me off to DxD was all the DBZ power levels, ridiculously large harem, and the author bitching about the editors not letting him do any lewd scenes. What first got me into the series was the lewd scenes, but the more of the series that I read the more I really began to enjoy the actual story.

Testament is anything but generic and many of the characters begin to defy their character tropes pretty hard in later volumes of the story.

HxH is much more like Daimidaler than it is like Testament. The HxH MC is a literal battery that powers up girls so that they can use a super mode much like the Daimidaler MC does lewd shit to use the mechs super mode.

Basara is a breath of fresh air compared to many MC's in the genre. Many people complain and say he has "no personality" but he's calm collected and thinks through problems before using his sword. What makes Basara great is that he would never do anything the girls are uncomfortable with and is really cautious of their feelings during the lewd scenes.

I don't really like the HxH MC after he made the girl strip off her panties and piss in front of people. Then the lesbians magically falling for the dick is ridiculous.

The lewd power up aspect of Testament was somewhat focused on in the first 3 volumes, but from volumes 4 onwards the harem girls do lewd shit with Basara because they want to deepen their bonds and get closer to him.

Honestly it's how the characters have developed that keeps me interested in the story. Volumes 8 and 9 have significantly improved the series to the point where I know that the wait for volume 10 is going to be worth it.
>>
I wonder if it's smart for the author to take this long in vol.10. On one hand the longer he takes the more time he has to really work on the volume and put more content into it. The wait also builds up anticipation from the fans for whats gonna happen. There's always the risk though that this can backfire. The wait can make people forget or grow tired of the series and lead them to search for other series. Also since it looks like this will be the only volume this year imagine it doesn't live up to fans expectations. People will be pissed if they had to wait that long and get a letdown of a volume. There's some good things to the wait but it can lead to some bad things. I'll just remain positive and trust the author will deliver and give us an amazing next volume filled with Mio goodness and her finally getting banged. Next volume should show all these wannabes, like HxH and DxD, why they are number 1 in terms of how lewd a harem series can get and that the rest are just imitators
>>
Damn can Hundred end already Ookuma is doing nothing but drawing pictures of that crappy ass series. He's not even drawing teaser pictures of Shinmai. Its like he's forgotten all about the series
>>
>>1944226
To me Chisato and Basara's relationship should've been strictly physical. There shouldn't have been any growing feelings or reason behind it besides a horny woman looking for pleasure. All the God stuff kinda feels thrown in and forced, I mean neither Chisato or the other side have that God like vibe to me. Gods are all powerful and imposing while she's a woman yearning to be dominated and is the slave to a much younger boy while the other one was an obessed dude who got his ass handed to him. What I'm trying to say is they don't make the guys look good at all. If Chisato was gonna be a sex slave she shouldn't have been a God because that ruins their credibility if you ask me. She should've just been the hot side chick who Basara met up with every now and then because having a boy submit a god, and at this point do it so easily, is ridiculous. How does it make sense for her at one minute screaming in pleasure from what Basara is doing to her, at times cumming from just foreplay, then using her powers and acting like some all powerful God.

Also I too can't buy into her randomly added feelings for Basara. Right now the only person I'm convinced truly loves Basara is Yuki.
>>
any news yet on arashi translations or EXII
>>
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4041046548

A new special is comming
>>
>>1945638
I doubt this proves anything. Plus 7/30/16 is very close.
>>
>>1945638
Cautiously optimistic for Sweet!, but scared that it's just going to be a sequel to Light! (which focused on Maria). Hopefully it focuses on one of the other girls.
>>
>>1945645
Did Maria's thing contain anything worth viewing or was it some random short story without any connection to the actual plot, kinda like Burst's OVA. I don't wanna get hyped for what could just be a meaningless short story
>>
>>1945651
If this is real, I hope this comes bundled with an LN.
>>
>>1945669
I know I hope so too. As good as more Testament content is right now all I want is vol.10 to come out already. Hopefully it'll be with or shortly after this Special. Maybe this special LN will give mention to when vol.10 will come out or if we can expect more OVAs in the near future
>>
>>1945670
I hope we get more OVA’s in the future
>>
>>1945673
Yeah me too. I want an OVA of Zest's contract scene done how it was supposed to be done and also I'd like to see her and Mio's threesome scene animated. They can keep away from that God awful Tachibana and Chisato threesome because no one wants to see Tachibana and his/her gender bent ass. They can just redo that scene and focus solely on Chisato
>>
>>1945695
The closest thing we have to Mio and Zests threesome is the bath scene from Arashi and I'm sure that it was inspired from volume 8.
>>
>>1945695
If we were to get an ova where would it fit in season 2's timeline? Would you guys be happy with one that is set in vol 8 or beyond or redo a scene from season 2?
>>
>>1945699
I personally wouldn't want to see anything that fits within the demon realm arc( episodes 4-10 of Burst) to be redone in an OVA format. I would rather them use an OVAs to adapt volume 8 since it's more or less an extended epilogue to the demon realm arc.
>>
>>1945699
I would like them to redo a scene first, did what they messed up then continue from vol.8. It would be wrong to go all out and show us more raunchy content in OVAs of volume 8-9 and leave Zest's, Mio's, and the orgy scenes the same. I say if the studio really wants to kick up how lewd it gets with the series they need to go back and redo those two scenes first. This is just wishful thinking because as of now I don't think we'll be getting anything anytime soon. Also I'm still not convinced that IMS is brave enough to go that far. Chisato's OVA 1 scene was still just the regular stuff you see in this series, tit groping/sucking and ass groping. I'll give them credit for the titjob part but even that was all but 2 seconds and many series have been much more bold than that. Depending on how bold they are with HxH I don't think they'll do the vol.8-9 scenes, since they are all really graphic, without some alternating and cutting parts out
>>
>>1945703
Can we just say that the anime is over and that it will not comeback and if it does do a season 3 it might just be an original season filled with fillers.
>>
Guys the anime is over let's move on. IMS is on to their next series and I'm not gonna lie they would probably be losing money if they made a season 3. Both S1 and S2 only sold moderately well and it would be foolish to think S3 or standalone ova will be any better. Lets just focus on the LN since it's selling really well. Lets worry about when vol.10 is coming out since its guaranteed to do so and not about an OVA that is not coming out and if it does it won't be coming out anytime this year. By the time we even hear anything of this alleged OVA well probably have forgotten about vol.8 and 9, since 11 or 12 would be coming out. I think the anime was just to promote the LN anyway so it's all ready done it's job. How many ecchi harem series have a third season anyway. Off the top of my head I can just name DxD and To Love Ru, which both have done worse and worse with each new season. Lets not make Shinmai another statistic to failing harem anime series by demading for more seasons and episodes
>>
>>1945704
Wow we had the same idea. If this series has another season it will be like all other harem show sequels, a utter bust. Since the last season didn't pull in really great numbers I think we should just call it quits and be happy we got something. Ims isn't a SMnT focused studio and does have other shows they are planning on doing so let's just worry about the LN and call it quits with all this OVA talk. If there is another one I feel like it'll be similar to BURST'S OVA anyway
>>
File: 0218.jpg (659 KB, 995x1405) Image search: [Google]
0218.jpg
659 KB, 995x1405
I feel compelled to post Zest's ass for some reason.
>>1945707
Volume 8 bundled with OVA 1 sold around 10k in the first week if memory serves me correctly. Everybody involved with the series is incredibly enthusiastic about the anime including the publisher and corporate folks. IMS probably isn't allowed to do anything with the series until after volume 10 releases. Testament as a series is still one of the strongest selling and best looking IMS series. I doubt Burst is the last we will see of it. It's important to note that the BURST OVA was adapted extra chapters from the vanilla manga which are really tame compared to the light novel.

>>1945602
Arashi translations should be starting in two weeks after the third section of volume 8 is completed. I'm still looking for people that can clean/typeset/redraw. If you would like access to the full translations of LN content this is how you can get it since your services would be a donation to the project.

ohh and I appreciate that everybody that posts in here remains civil and tries to explain there reasons for disliking or not agreeing with certain aspects of the series instead of just shit posting. It would honestly be great if we could all put our heads together and clean up most of the bullshit found on the wiki page, because the misinformation about this series is kinda rampant.

Does anyone know if Sweet! is a one shot or if it's going to be serialized in shonen ace like Light!?
>>
This is directed at all the people questioning as to why Chisato loves Basara/her role in the story. It's kinda long so I'll be posting it in parts.

One of the central points to Chisato’s character before she falls in love with Basara is that she feels guilty for not being able to prevent the death of Raphaeline. who she loved dearly like a sister. To Chisato, Basara’s existence is proof that Raphaeline lived so she gave up her position as a god and watched over him as a guardian; who wanted to make his life easier. The Chisato side story describes Chisato’s original love for Basara as a guardians love (she loved him in the sense that she would protect him because he’s the most important person to her in the same way that Basara protects Mio and the rest of the harem girls).

The volume 4 scene happens because Chisato is inexperienced when it comes to love seeing as she has never dated or been intimate with a man. Basara decides to take a bath with her out of fear that if she was to ask another man they might take advantage of her inexperience and molest or rape her. The volume 4 scene is where Chisato is awakened sexually and Basara begins to teach her the pleasures of being intimate with a man.
>>
I'm still writing the next part but everything that happens in volume 8 leading up to the contract more or less explains how her romantic feelings that started in volume 6 turn into legit love.

The Chisato side story reveals that Chisato’s love for Basara doesn’t begin to shift from a guardians love into a romantic love until after Basara spent Christmas Eve night with her and they begin their secret relationship in volume 6. The volume 6 scene in Chisato’s apartment is the first time that Basara begins to desire Chisato in ways that he would never consider doing with Mio and Yuki. It’s difficult to call the apartment scene pointless fanservice since by pursuing his desires for Chisato Basara was able to better synchronize with brynhildr. Chisato decided to go further with Basara sexually, because she was afraid that he would die while being in the demon realm.

Unexpectedly in the process of doing lewd shit with Chisato Basara was able to break the seal on her power. Since they have this relationship now, Chisato begins to wonder if she can tell Basara the truth behind everything, and whether or not he can accept her as Afuriea.

In the side story (which takes place in the time gap between when volumes 5 and 8), Tachibana asks whether or not Basara and Chisato are lovers. Chisato responds to this by saying that her and Basara aren’t lovers, thus hiding her real feelings, while also not denying their romantic relationship.

After Tachibana leaves the infirmary, Chisato is alone in the infirmary and begins to miss Basara being with her and she also starts thinking of him as a lover. This is where she comes up with the idea to take him to the hot spring so that the two of them can be alone together. Her goal is to deepen her relationship with Basara to the point where she’s able to give both her heart and body to him.
>>
To paraphase what you're saying it's
1. Chisato watches over Basara out of guilt
2. Has a guardian love for him ever since he was a baby
3. Randomly takes a bath with the person she sees herself as a guardian to and washes him with her breasts
4. Kiss him and allows the boy she sees herself as a guardian to to pleasure her causing her to seek him out because he now makes her horny
5. She also does it to help him though she could just encourage him to be more forward with Mio and Yuki instead of doing it herself, also vol.4 suggests she already thought they were.
6. She falls for him because lust and kindness? I guess?
7. She wants to deepen their bond because she randomly loves a young teenage boy she hasn't known for all too long
I know you're a Chisato fan but you have to admit her character arc, when pertaining her feelings for him, has been written pretty poorly. You still never really even explained what led her to loving him besides lust. Also you never explained why she decided to do what she did in vol.4 in the first place. Look I said what person with guardian type feelings would do that type of thing. All I see with this is a lonely woman who, while still trying to help Basara, is using him when way to fulfill some form of connection with Raphaeline. She knows Basara is like all other teen boys and lusts after her, a beautiful nature woman. I personally would find that to be a much interesting plot than her just falling for him do to inexperience with men. It would give her a more deeper character questioning why she's so drawn to him and that she doesn't live him but who he reminds her of. It would give the scenes believability and explain why she's so driven to protect him. It would've made more sense for her to fall for him Later down the line after realizing she's finally starting to love him for who he is. That would've been better than having a grown woman, who's a god, fall for a teenage boy out because he was her first sexual partner.
>>
>>1945788
I respect you're standpoint but I for the life of me can't buy it. Even if this might be you just writhing based on the story it just doesn't feel believable. There just doesn't seem to be any foundation to which her love needed to change from platonic to romantic. I won't fault you but the author for that though. Her story could've been much deeper than it was and to me should've been founded on Chisato's psychological and emotional feelings rather than physical. Maybe I'm expected to much from this series and should just accept their relationship as it is. No matter how poorly I feel it's been written
>>
I don't want to hear this debate, all i want to hear are facts of when new content is coming out. I love Chisato but i also want to see more Zest and Yuki action. I want to see all the girls do some kind of Beach special where all the girls are in Bikinis because it is fucking SUMMER already IMS needs to cash in this series.
>>
>>1945856
>>1945857
Maybe this will make you understand things a bit better. It's really the type of thing you have to read for yourself. Despite your opinions it's actually incredibly well written and my summary doesn't really do the writing much justice. I think i have to write one more part because it's too long again lol.

So going into volume 8, Chisato has romantic feelings and wants to give her heart as well as allow Basara to sexually dominate her. The point behind their date was for Chisato to experience being Basara’s lover and also show their relationship outside of physical pleasure. I think the moment that she realized her feelings for Basara are genuine was when they took the photos together and she got to see herself next to Basara as his lover. It’s the first time that she really begins to see that her love for Basara (for who he is/ how he treats her) is greater than her love for Raphaeline. Most of the post date stuff deals with Chisato’s struggle to confess the truth of everything, and whether or not Basara can accept her as Afureia. Prior to the contract scene Chisato reaches a place where Basara literally becomes her everything. It’s also important to note that Chisato was prepared to end her relationship with Basara in the event that he hated her after she confessed everything to him. She was prepared to wipe Basara’s memory and make him forget about everything she ever told him along with his feelings for her and the way that he looked at her.

After Chisato’s confession, Basara more or less accepts the truth that Chisato tells him and also lets her know that he has feelings for her, and that she’s important to him. This is what more or less precipitates Chisato deciding to completely give herself to Basara by establishing a god contract with him. As the contract is starting, Chisato comes to the realization that she wants to be a being that exists for Basara because of how he holds her dear.
>>
>>1945871
The smutty borderline porn contract scene was as much an emotional expression of their feelings for each other as it was a sexual one. Chisato doesn't begin to break until Basara finally starts referring to her as Afureia instead of sensei and this is something that is continued in volume 9 when they are alone together. Volume 9 proves that the contract was a mutual expression of their feelings for each other.

It's also important to note that in volume 9 Chisato wanted to accompany Basara to the hero village, but the author more or less came up with a completely BS reason by saying Basara doesn't want to risk the Village figuring out who she really is.

Chisato not going to the hero village was actually a good call, because it allowed for the author to really give Yuki some much needed character development.

I will say that Yuki and Chisato have similar situations in the sense that they both had to overcome prior attachments and memories to reach a place whether they can love Basara for who he is.
>>
>>1945878
Well can we at least get character cards like they do with dxd
>>
>>1945876
In volume 4, Chisato bathes with Basara, because she's genuinely curious about the opposite sex and wants to gain a better understanding of doing things that lovers do. She's not in love with Basara at that point. Volume 6 is when they establish their relationship and she begins to develop romantic feelings for Basara. Volume 8 is where she finally falls in love with him and decides to respond to his feelings for her by doing a contract. If you're basing your opinions solely on summaries and spoilers then it's difficult for me to change your opinion.

Yuki is probably my third favorite character in the series behind Chisato and Zest. Sometimes I consider her to be interchangeable with Mio since it's literally decided between tits and ass. It's difficult to say that Yuki's relationship with Basara is the strongest especially since she seemed to be way more into Kurumi compared to Basara in volume 9. I'm really curious as to why you think Yuki's relationship is so strong.

>>1945878
refer to this post>>1945771
>>
File: img2590018769323.jpg (88 KB, 486x686) Image search: [Google]
img2590018769323.jpg
88 KB, 486x686
>>
>>1946044
YOU HAVE JUST STARTED A WAR

Thanks for ruining this thread with your stupid belief that HxH is superior to Shinmai
>>
>>1946044
HxH story sucks I rather see demons, angels, and hero's go to war instead of watching HxH that to me looks similar to hundred.
>>
>>1946057
So your rather see a DxD knockoff
>>
>>1945883
I just find it funny that you just told a guy how their relationship develops without telling him the thing he's asking for, why it even started. Maybe you're just stupid and it don't know so you're just spitting out stupid bullshit we all already know. Its dumbasses like you who can't even explain the series to others When you supposedly know it is why this series is shit and HxH is better. At least fans can explain it better
>>
>>1945883
The fuckboi asks you a question and all your stupid self does is divert the answer. You're both fucking retards. But you don't have the balls to accept the bitch is ugly so how am I to expect you have the balls to accept the bitch is poorly written. You guys acting like the author is some great writer but ultimately his writhing is shit. He hides his poor plot and the fact that he's a dxdfag begins the lewd scenes, which this series would be nothing without. How is a series so dependant on its ecchi scenes good. At least HxH knows it's dependant on those scenes to be good, which is why it has better service scenes and less idiotic characters. Many people probably dropped Testament by vol.3 and those who are left are horny otakus and idiots like you who think this is the best thing since sliced bread. You know as well as I do that this is just fap material and nothing else so take your bs character development and shove it up your ass bitch
>>
>>1946057
It's demons, gods, and heroes potentially going to war in volume 10 not angels.
>>
It's funny that because all you testament fans were all dxd fans who were probably saying the same dumb shit back than as you are now, that its the best harem show out there. The only difference is that with DxD it was the truth. Give you losers some breast sucking and other service scenes and a ripoff plot and all of a sudden this series is the greatest think ever. It's riding off DxD's success and nothing more.
>>
>>1946074
Still a DxD ripoff
>>
Personally while the girls are hot the anime and light novel are both mediocre. If you're watching/reading for character and personality yiure looking for the wrong show. Basara has the only personality I like, maybe also Takigawa. Not a fan of the girls personalities since they all retry don't have any of it doesn't involve Basara. Who are they besides Basara's harem girls
>>
>>1946082
I get what you're saying. Mio is just the person Basara wants to protect, Yuki is Basara's childhood friend, Chisato Basara's sex slave, and Zest Basara's maid. They have standalone characteristics but in the end their character and how it evolves relies too heavily on Basara.
>>
>>1946087
FUCK YOU, NO ONE IS GONNA GO SEE YOUR HUNDRED RIPOFF
>>
>>1946082
I respect your opinion, you might think it's mediocre, but it was still one of the top selling light novels of 2015 and the series still continues to get several spinoffs so there's defintely a real fanbase for it. I wouldn't say that the girls are devoid of personality outside of Basara because there are plenty of moments where it's just the girls interacting with each other in a non sexual way.
>>
>>1946155
try removing the horse cock dildo from your ass, its incredibly obvious how butthurt you are
>>
>>1946146
Even with volumes 6 and 7 Kizuna is still inexperienced when it comes to sexual acts compared to Basara. The "sister sandwich" you nerds are all salivating over has already been done multiple times with different girls in Shinmai so you're going to have to try harder.
>>
>>1946158
Yeah I'm pissed that you fags are blowing this cheap imitation
>>
>>1946160
Well Basara has never had two girls rub onto his sick at the same time now has he so...... Now who's gonna have to try harder
>>
>>1946160
Also I like how you point out that it was his sister but forget Basara has been doing stuff with his cousin's and Chisato who's like an aunt to him
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 480x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 480x740
>>1946162
Happens in volume 9 so try harder HxH fag.
>>
What is wrong with being a lolicon. Maria may not have the best body but she sure has one hell of an ass. If loving her is wrong I don't wanna be right
>>
File: s19_0023.jpg (819 KB, 1328x2016) Image search: [Google]
s19_0023.jpg
819 KB, 1328x2016
So lets get this thread back on track. Shinmai translation project donors there's an update coming Thursday evening (EST). I'm also still looking for people willing to clean/typeset for the Arashi manga. It's possible for Nomi to do it, but I really don't want to give her another job to do besides translating. Arashi translations should hopefully be starting two weeks from now.

I have all the Arashi chapters up to chapter 22 (including the Kurumi and Zest bonus chapter). Somebody was kind enough to dump the final arashi chapter in the last thread on 4chan. So there's like 2-3 missing chapters. So if somebody here has them that would be nice. I also have an interest in getting some of the chapters colored so If somebody could point me in the right direction in regards to that I would appreciate it.

The image I posted is from chapter 19. CI haven't been able to find the digital version of chapters 18-23. So hopefully the quality of those scans aren't much of an issue for people. If somebody has the digital version though don't be afraid to speak up.
>>
>>1946188
Opps, I meant to say I have all the Arashi chapters up to chapter 23.
>>
>>1946192
>>1946193
>>1946194
>>1946195
>>1946196
>>1946197
>>1946201
>>1946205
GROW SOME BALLS AND POST THE FULL SIZE YOU PUSSY
>>
>>1946207
Oh so you like them but just want bigger images ok I'll find more.
>>
File: image.jpg (508 KB, 1398x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
508 KB, 1398x2000
>>1946200
Looks like we are well on our way to thread number 4 at record speed. It's honestly hilarious that DxD and HxH nerds are so triggered by Testament that they have to post in here.
>>
>>1946200
Where my Shinmai BROS at? Lets show him that the girls of Shinmai are far more SUPERIOR!!!
>>
>>1946207
Here you go
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 442x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 442x640
>>1946210
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>1946209
>>
>>1946209
You know i love how you tried to prove to these DxD and HxH the relationship Basara has with each of the girls but that they find some lame excuse. Hello this an ECCHI series it is not suppose to be serious, they just don't know what love is. By the way i love the that pic :)
>>
>>1946216
Umm than why have a plot than dumbass. Might as well just make hentai then
>>
>>1946216
Watch how triggered these nerds are about to get. You can't compete with lewd Mio.
>>
>>1946209
>>1946212
>>1946213
SEE THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT FULL SIZE IMAGE. LET US SPREAD THE TESTAMENT
>>
>>1946221
Here's another full size image for you
>>
>>1946225
go to a DxD thread because once season 4 is gone your anime series is OVER!!!!
>>
>>1946214
>>1946215
>>1946217
>>1946220
>>1946228
Can someone get rid of this gay troll
>>
>>1946227
Well Testament is done at season 2 So lol
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 598x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 598x999
>>1946225
Posting literal perfection.
>>
>>1946200
Can't these fags see that Basara is the BEST MC in ECCHI he would dominate all of your bitches
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 690x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 690x379
>>1946224
It's actually sad how triggered people get over testament.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 479x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 479x619
>>1946239
You're so triggered
>>
File: images-1.jpg (11 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
11 KB, 253x199
>>
>>1946243
Is she suppose to look hot her because wow she doesn't at all. Here's a hot beauty for you guys
>>
Sexy
>>
File: 2016-06-15-21-55-49-1406187278.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-15-21-55-49-1406187278.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>
File: 2016-06-15-21-55-56-1244176987.jpg (11 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-15-21-55-56-1244176987.jpg
11 KB, 299x168
>>
What has happened to this thread?
>>
>>1946307
DxD and HxH nerds got triggered.
>>
>>1946421
The kids are obviously out of school now. It's honestly hilarious that your temper tantrum has gone on this long. Continue bumping the thread though, because you're just bringing us closer to thread number 4.
>>
well this thread is going downhill rather quickly.

Back on topic: i like chisato's boobies.
>>
>>1946435
It's a bit sad that this has gone downhill, because I know that there are those who actually use it as a resource. I don't understand why this series triggers shit posters when the Shinmai fandom is fairly self contained. I think some of the rage has to do with entitled brats not getting access to translations.
>>
>>1946441
Don't worry! its only one fucktard who's shit-posting these garbage.
> see the interval between each post by him.
>>
Mio is the best girl in the series
>>
>>1946500
Yeah I've realized that. He's just an entitled brat upset that he can't get translations.
>>
>>1946509
see ! its him "fucktard" again.
>>
any word word on EXII
>>
Well it looks like this thread was cleaned up a bit. I still find it hilarious that someone seems to be so triggered by this series. Anyways to donors, sorry for the delay, but I just sent everybody this weeks translation. The plan for next week is to do stuff with the arashi manga. I'm still looking for people willing to clean/typeset. Cleaning/typesetting counts as a donation towards the crow fund project so if you can't monetarily donate this is a way to get full access to the translations. I could either learn how to do it myself or have Nomi do it, but I'm trying to give people that can't monetarily donate an opportunity to get full translations. So don't all bite at once.

Interesting note from this weeks translation. Basara and Chisato visit the shrine of the "land inherited god" who had 6 wives and 180 kids. Of course, Basara gets to thinking about his own situation.
>>
I don't want Basara to marry any of his girls. If he did. the DxD fags would have fuel when they call this a ripoff series. Also I think Basara is a bit young to start even thinking of marriage.

What is you guys take on Chisato being a virgin? I was discussing the series with a friend and he was saying with her looks and at her age it's nonsense that's her a virgin. Him saying this for me thinking that Chisato isn't the first adult woman who is made a virgin so that the MC can claim her first. I wonder if it's a Japanese thing that experienced women are deemed used goods and unwanted, and if a guy wants a woman he'd prefer she was a virgin. We see this trope all through anime and hentai and it's always bothered me. It just doesn't seem believable that not one man has ever attracted Chisato before Basara. Personally I'd find her more attractive if she did have some experience and was the one teaching Basara instead of the other way around, I always felt a 15/16 teaching her how to experience pleasure doesn't really make her look good. To me she loses a bit of sex appeal of a young guy Basara's age has to teach her what to do. Maybe it's just me but if I had a sexy older woman and had her in bed then she told me she was a virgin and I should teach her what to do I'd still think she's hot but some of her sex appeal drops with me. Isn't the whole appeal of older women that they are more experienced women. Her appeal is supposed to be her maturity but the author has her having the same sexual knowledge as Mio and the others at the beginning

Also another question how does Chisato age of she's a God, is it anime logic or something. I thought does don't age since they are entities not creatures with lifespans.
>>
>>1946845
To me Chisato is mainly used to enhance the lewd scenes. After she does so the author always has Mio do what she's done but always better. Look at her vol.6 scene the author has Mio do the same in vol.7 and hers looked like it was more intimate and passinate than Chisato's can ever hope to be. Then there's Chisato's vol.8 scene which was just to setup an even bigger and most likely better scene with Mio in vol.10. Speaking of vol.8 Mio and Zest's threesome was much better than Chisato's and the Traps one. Also it should unlike Chisato Mio is more willing to share. Vol.I was about the Trap but Chisato claimed the first round and wanted him when it was all over but Mio knew Basara's semen in her threesome with Zest was meant for Zest and didn't get him to ejaculate herself but helped Zest get him too. That's why Mio is my favorite. While everyone's bugging up Chisato they've all turned a blind eye to the fact that Mio is catching up to her, and she didn't need a full year to do it. To me its beauty before age with these two, not saying Chisato is old but that Mio is younger and to me better. Also for her body to only be a bit smaller than Chisatos at her age means that when she fully matures she will be an amazing beauty. I mean these guys are still really young and still in high school they still have a lot more maturing to go compared to Chisato
>>
I wanna see more Maria in vol.10. I'm tired of cowtit girls I wanna see some flat chested loli. Maria is the cutest character in the entire series. She's got the most recognizable body since its not the generic oversized breast most of the other women have in the entire series. I love that about her
>>
>>1946231
Come on man she's good looking but not perfect. To me there's no such thing as perfect and in anime her body type is seen in almost every series. She's good but not perfect. I'm not just saying that because I'm a Maria fan either
>>
>>1946845
The thing with the "land inherited god" was pretty much the author keeping the idea of a true harem alive. I don't think Basara is going to marry or have 180 kids by the series end. It was more or less an "oh shit I have a 6 girl harem" for Basara.

>what's your take on Chisato being a virgin?
Personally I wouldn't care if she was "used goods".
I think Japan's obsession with purity is kinda stupid. Chisato being the mature woman that happens to be a virgin works in this series, because she's not really a human. If I remember correctly in volume 4, Chisato was described as pretty much being that hot girl that is just so out of everybody's league they choose not to pursue her because they feel they have no chance. Honestly we don't know if Chisato was ever attracted to other guys considering all we really know about her as Afueria is that she was one of the highest ranking gods, and that she was also best friends with Raphaeline. Hopefully as more volumes of the series comes out we get to learn more about who she was as a god outside of Raphaeline.
>I'd find her more attractive if she had some experience
I think Chisato started out being sexually aware of certain things(She at least knew how to titty fuck and do intracural), but she didn't have any practical experience doing anything. Part of her appeal at least for me, is that she's older and can handling being treated a bit rougher compared to the other girls.
>How does Chisato age if she's a god
I honestly don't know, but "anime logic" is probably the best answer. Since gods in this series have control over time anything is possible.
>>
>>1947075
Do you think Chisato has some kind of lesbian relationship towards basara's mom?
>>
>>1947075
Well to your second point Basara has on number of occasions mentioned he isn't rough with Mio and the others because he doesn't want to hurt the. So saying Chisato can handle it and the others can't isn't really accurate considering Basara never gets that rough with the others to know they can't handle it. Yeah they pass out at times but as we've seen so has she. Her sexual knowledge is only slightly larger than the others and that's because while they're away she looks things up online at home. Mio and the others are only a bit behind her in terms of how far they've gone, which says something considering Chisato was with Basara for a while year.

Not to put down Chisato's looks but I feel like the series exaggerates with her beauty. She's got yes but I find the others, besides Kurumi and Maria, just has hot. I think the author did that not to make Chisato seem really sexy but to make Basara seem like the man for capturing her. Also I do find it weird that this untouchable beauty would pine after a minor who's older sister figure have birth too. It still feels strange that this untouchable woman that knew Basara since he was a baby, right know a young teen, is love with him. I mean he's only like 2-3 years older than Kurumi
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>>1943967
Mr. Chrisato Best Cake I'm not gay and neither are you, but can't we agree that basara is...kind of sexy, I mean maybe it's just me, but his emerald eyes are kind of a turn on in a weird way. It's weird form me personally because usually like all normal guys I don't give a fuck about the men a stare at the girls but with shinmai I actually enjoy gawking at basara too, maybe it's just me but I wanted to know if you at the minimum could agree basara is...um...got sum nice eyes
>>
Chapters 14 and 15 of the Arashi manga is getting translated this week. I need someone who's willing to clean/typeset for it. This counts as a crowdfund donation so you will get access to the light novel translations as compensation for your hard work.
my email is listed towards to bottom of the blog post here: http://sakurane.sky-field.org/?p=313
>>1947205
I'm secure in my masculinity so I agree Basara does have nice eyes even when he lets brynhildr take control.
>>
>>1947205
There's nothing gay in saying you think a guy looks attractive, as long as it's not in a sexual way that is. I agree that Basara is a good looking dude and he should be if he's scoring the girls he gets. I'm tired of the plain looking or ugly guys who tend to get hate me at times. For me it takes two to tango and if the guy is some ugly far dude or old guy I can't watch no matter how hot the girl is. I usually only watch hentai that has decent looking guys with the hot girls. So yeah there's no problem at all finding Basara good looking because I think that's what they were going for when they drew him, a nice looking teen
>>
>>1947205
Honestly Basara doesn't get enough credit for his looks
>>
>>1947238
Basara's one of the few harem protagonists that actually looks like he has no trouble pulling girls. Any Celis fans yet?
>>
>>1947351
I like her but I don't want her with Basara. I like his harem as is right now.
>>
File: original.jpg (56 KB, 362x512) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
56 KB, 362x512
>>
>>1947377
I'm glad somebody finally found that without the sample. Anyways I'm still looking for somebody who's willing to clean/typeset for the arashi manga.
>>
>>1947383
I have seen you in fapservice, man you are the best guy when it comes to shinmai information especially when it comes to chisato. You the man ;)
>>
>>1947399
Chrisato Best Cake is Based
>>
File: Shinmai_v08_249.png (272 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
Shinmai_v08_249.png
272 KB, 425x600
Jin Toujou is the best anime dad.
>>
>>1947399
>>1947403
Thanks for the love homies, I honestly try my best to correct misinformation about the series when I see it. The wiki is starting to get cleaned up and the character Bio's on MAL is next.

Unrelated
The plan is to publicly release Arashi. Chapters 14 (Yuki/ Kurumi mall trip with Basara) and 15 (volume 6 Chisato scene) are going to be translated this week. I'm still looking for someone to clean/typeset (You get LN translations as compensation for your hard work).
>>
>>1947690
that is some nice to news to hear.
>>
File: 966507.jpg (53 KB, 362x512) Image search: [Google]
966507.jpg
53 KB, 362x512
>>
File: N5VBl1Q.jpg (405 KB, 1127x1600) Image search: [Google]
N5VBl1Q.jpg
405 KB, 1127x1600
>>
>>1947814
Man what was IMS thinking with this one. That's a really bad picture of Chisato here to the point where it doesn't even look like her
>>
>>1948031
Damn Yuki is hot. She's got one hell of an ass and such gorgeous eyes
>>
File: image.png (431 KB, 955x535) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431 KB, 955x535
>>1948036
It kinda sucks the trading card game uses existing images from the series. I know Shinmai characters make a guest appearance in some Romance of the Three kingdoms card game, but the cards are difficult to unlock.
>>
>>1948049
Any chisato cards in three kingdoms?
>>
>>1948051
I remember seeing advertisements for Mio,Yuki,Kurumi,Chisato, and Zest on Twitter. I believe all the Shinmai girls have cards including Maria's sister. The cards are rare since it's completely dependent upon RNG and there's also other guest cards besides Shinmai.
>>
>>1948057
Anyone know how to get these cards?
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 639x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 639x615
I made Some printscreens of the Cards advertismes in the game in january but i didn't unlock the Cards either sadly
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 800x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 800x399
Maria and her sister
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 640x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 640x562
>>
>>1948105
Anyone have the full size chisato card and how can I play this game?
>>
>>1948105
Ims seriously needs to show some new stuff with this series at least give us a special that shows the girls doing stuff with basara I don't even care if its cannon ims needs to make that money
>>
>>1948057
What's up with shinmai twitter account they have not posted anything in a while?
>>
>>1948119
From how crappy Chisato, Zest, and Kurumi look in the card game I don't think they care to put too much money in this series anymore. They could of made a lot of money but treated this series like it was any other harem series. I feel like another season would be nothing but side stories with below average to ok artwork
>>
>>1948120
The Twitter was used to promote the anime stuff and since that's over the account is pretty much dead. It might come back to promote vol.10 but who knows
>>
Am I the only one who can't really find that much enjoyment in any of the scenes anymore. They have all lost their appeal to me and the series is in dire need of something new. I've looked at all the scenes enough times that I can no longer seem to really enjoy how sexy they are. Lack of new material has really hurt the old stuff for me. At times I feel like I'd rather watch hentai. Maybe I should just take a break for a while with the anime until something new comes out, and if it doesn't then I'll just solely focus on the LN.
>>
>>1948201
You watched the scenes too much lol. If I enjoy a series I don't watch it too much. I'd much rather look and Arashi or read the LN. I think Yuu asakawa's sex voice in Shinmai is much better than it is in Immoral sisters (Rumi) or Otome Dori. You probably should take a break or read the LN, because the scenes are much better.
>>
>>1948223
The funny thing is I haven't even watched them that much. Its one of those things you watch something 2 or 3 times and by then you're analyzing things more than enjoying it. After watching Chisato's scenes more than twice I discovered that they aren't as great as I infer believed and that I found Mio's scenes way better. But I really found out that I'd take more Zest scenes over all of the girls scenes. Maybe it's because Zest has so few scenes but I'm awaiting more Zest than the others. Honestly looking back Chisato's scenes were pretty boring. Maybe its the fact that they never really tried to be too lewd making it just a cocktease. I would rather watch hentai if they weren't gonna give us much. I mean that scene is mostly remembered because it was Chisato's first one. Other than that after rewatching it I found it kinda bland and the art wasn't that great, especially compared to her BURST scene which too was only just ok to me
>>
>>1948223
Also I liked all their bodies so none really stood out to me
>>
File: 42.png (941 KB, 1095x775) Image search: [Google]
42.png
941 KB, 1095x775
Since nobody decided to take me up on my offer to pretty much get free access to the LN translations I cleaned Arashi chapter 15, and will be doing 14 at my leisure. I'm not really sure on the font i'm going to use when I typeset it later in the week, but if anybody has any suggestions as far as fonts are concerned that would be great.

Secondly, I'm tired of people about how this series apparently doesn't take it's world building seriously. So we put out the first 3 chapters of section 3 of volume 8. Don't get used to free updates, because I'm pretty much deadset against doing them. However I thought it was important for people to understand how the world in this series actually fucking works. http://sakurane.sky-field.org/?p=426

>>1948241
I prefer the service scenes in S1 over the ones in Burst. ( I really like Mio's gym shower scene)The only real exception is Chisato's scene in Burst and that's because it was an anime original scene that was better than it's novel counterpart. I would talk about why I like the bathroom scene from OVA 1, but I don't want DxD nerds coming in here spamming again.
>>
>>1948252
that should have been i'm tiered of people *bitching about how*
>>
>>1948253
See this is why come to see your posts man you always contribute :). I seriously need to buy some chisato merchandise because I also want support the series.
>>
>>1948242
Damn i meant voices not bodies. Of course Come of their bodies stood out
>>
>>1948252
I guess maybe 14-15 inch font might do. I'm no pro so I'm just guessing that would be a good don't size.

One thing that hurt that S1 Chicago scene was it's low animation quality. Some of their kiss scene in the OVA was pretty bad if you really watch it. I don't mean to complain, the scene was still good, but how can the OVA have worst quality than the first and second seasons combined. To me Mio's final scene in BURST was the best scene. It has the right amount of intimacy and I think Mio has a much better orgasm face than Chisato. I always believed Mio have the best facial expressions when sheswith Basara. Everything about that scene was prefect until the others interrupted
>>
>>1948257
Fuck lol spellcheck changed Chisato to Chicago
>>
>>1948201
We sooo need some new content I CANT STAND THIS ECCHI DROUGHT!!!
>>
can someone explain to me why some people think Basara started out as a "faggot" when it came to doing lewd stuff with the girls? I remember him clearly stating in the novel and early episodes of the anime that he didn't want to do lewd things unless he knew the girls better.
>>
>>1948615
To me there's two posibble answers
1. They're idiots who want nothing more than for Basara to bang every girl in the series and thinks he's stupid for wanting an attachment before he does so. These people are the ones who are basically looking for porn and don't care for any character development or the story.
2. He's doing more than Issei ever has

These idiots are calling him a "faggot" because he wants a relationship with the girl before he does anything sexual with them and because he isn't Issei. To sum it up those people are idiots
>>
It's either people try to say that Basara is overrated or that he's a generic harem MC with "no personality". I don't get why Basara has "no personality" when he's fairly dynamic character in the anime, and infinitely better in the novel. The anime didn't do the best job portraying his motivations, but the novel does a great job showing what drives Basara. He's far more sexually experienced and can go more rounds than most harem MC's of similar novels/shows. Yet somehow people try to say that he's a "mid tier" MC.
>>
>>1949000
He's not a pervert that loser otakus can relate or insert themselves for that's why they see him as "mid tier". I bet if all he did was have perverted thoughts, got into accidental ecchi situations with the girls, and was just a bland nice guy like all other harem leads they would love him. People hate Basara because he's a different type of harem lead and doesn't follow the status quo. I bet if you were to ask the guys who call Basara a generic harem MC who their favorite harem MC was it would be an overly generic one. They call Basara generic because he has more personality than their beloved loser MCs. They are just haters looking to hate because Basara is a top tier MC and their favorites aren't
>>
Sometimes I like to read reviews of the series just to see what people think about it and for an anime only review this one did a great job characterizing Basara.

http://anitay.kinja.com/shinmai-maou-no-testament-exiles-ani-tay-review-1698717251
>Basara is a surprising protagonist. He is surly and short with his father, yet they have a good relationship. He has a temper he indulges from time to time, yet never actually comes close to losing control. He’s observant, analytical and gratifyingly ruthless on occasion, yet not infallible. And ironically for an ecchi show, he demonstrably has a libido. That he always holds back from satisfying it is one of the more externally driven aspects of the show: no reason as to why he shouldn’t is ever provided despite it not being that difficult to come up with a selection. Really, no sex occurs in this show because the show is not hentai, and no other reason. Of everything, this was the thing that stretched my suspension of disbelief the most, frankly.
>Basara himself is the surly action type; carrying the guilt of an action he had no choice in, the hatred of his people and the subsequent exile of himself and his father from their home, yet he retains the forthrightness and integrity we see of him during the flashbacks to his childhood whilst being accepting both of others and their feelings (rather than tripping over his words trying to avoid the issue like some protags), and at the same time being ruthless enough to negotiate and calmly observe the killing of the one who murdered Mio’s parents.
>>
>>1949036
Most people who actually get pussy real life and read this which strong identify as Basra
>>
We need a Chisato doujin I hope we get one during the summer comiket.
>>
>>1949149
I wouldn't mind seeing doujins for Chisato and Yuki. Hopefully somebody eventually draws a new Zest one, because that one Zest doujin makes Zest look like a fat pig. I'm not much of a vanilla fan, but I'm glad artists respect Basara's character enough to not create NTR doujins for this series. We should considering finding somebody that is going to comiket, because I'm wondering if there's still art books left from C88 and C89.
>>
>>1949150
I'd really like some doujins based off the LN. Imagine someone making a doujin that had great artwork of Chisato's vol.6 or 8 scene. I'd love to see something like Arashi that had great artwork but this time it was a bit more graphic like the LN. It would be great to get more visuals of her scenes other than Arashi's loosely based chapter 15.

We definitely need new Zest doujins because the ones she has now are terrible. The only doujins from the series with good art are Mio's and still she only has about 2 of them. I don't get why artists pick moe series or ones with really young girls to make doujins of when there's literally a lewd goldmine series right here in Testament
>>
>>1949150
Well not sure if they are respecting Basara or just the source material.
Can't be NTR, cause of the contract.
If someone were to try and NTR the girls, they would die.
>>
>>1949237
Chisato could be NTRed because her contract is completely different, and their actually is a loophole in the succubus master servant contract so It's possible for Mio, Yuki, and Zest too. This is from volume 3 part 7.
>——The curse of the master-servant contract is caused by the sense of guilt towards its master. Thus, if Zolgear has done something for her to hate like murdering her adoptive parents, and the strong feelings for Basara who is her master, the feelings of betrayal that is not being able to protect her chastity to the one she held disgust, may activate the curse to the maximum extent that might lose one’s life. There are a lot of daughters that have been violated by Zolgear in a similar way and many of them had died. For that reason, the situation cannot be handed unskillfully—— but it has a loophole. If the mental condition assumes that the she won’t think of anything bad to her master, the curse will activate no longer.
>>
>>1949273
You can never put it past artists to not ntr these girls. For some reason ntr is a really popular genre in doujin
>>
Any word yet on the translation's for the arashi chapters?
>>
>>1949458
I've known Nomi has been in the process of moving, but I had no idea she was moving to a different country. She's sending me the script for chapter 15 tonight. So i'll be sending that out to donors as soon as I receive it. I'm going to try to finish typesetting it tomorrow. She's going to send me the script for chapter 14 at some point this weekend when she has gets settled into her hotel.
>>
I hope vol.10 has more solo scenes. The fact that vol.9 had only threesomes kinda hurt the lewd scenes for me, luckily the actual plot was good enough to keep our attention. I Mio and Chisato are the two who get scenes in vol.10. It would be a good chance to really show the contrast in how Basara acts with them. He's gentle with Mio but rough with Chisato and it would be nice to see him get a bj from Mio in her scene while in Chisato's he skull fucks her. Vol.10 should have gentle and passionate sex with Mio and rough and a bit aggressive anal sex with Chisato.

Here's hoping vol.10 comes out sometime between late July and August
>>
>>1949462
Wow I didn't think she was moving away to a different country. Is that gonna make it difficult to get in contact with her? With vol.10 and Sweet coming out soon it would kinda sick to not be able to get a hold of her for her help. She's a really good translator and does so for a really good price. Not having her anymore would suck and many other translators are way more expensive with their prices
>>
>>1949784
This weeks translation is going to be delayed until Tuesday at the latest (not that it would make much of a difference anyways considering I still have to typeset the chapters once I get the script lol). Nomi told me she is going to have stable internet by Monday so i should be able to send out the script for chapters 14 and 15 of Arashi then. She's going to be completely settled into her place on the 30th so things should be going back to normal this upcoming week.
BakaTsuki had an update to volume 7. As a Yuki fan, it was nice to learn that Yuki had the strongest bond in terms of the master servant contract with Basara.
>>
>>1949910
Yuki having the stronest bond with Basara is like music to my ears. She is my favorite and reading that put a smile on my face.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1950127
Those were actually butt plugs o.o.
>>
File: 0210.jpg (639 KB, 995x1405) Image search: [Google]
0210.jpg
639 KB, 995x1405
>>1950131
Those were butt plugs indeed.
>>
>>
>>1950360
why are Maria's tits almost Yuki's size?
>>
>>1950389
I think Yuki is squeezing hers down while Maria is just covering hers making them look the same size
>>
>>1950360
You know I think they should've raised the angle of the picture higher. The way they have it here it looks like they have Barbie doll vaginas, especially Maria
>>
>>1950406
not really, at that angle you wouldn't see the vagina anyway
>>
I know Maria is on the cover of LIGHT but is it actually about her? If it is I guess whoever is in the cover of SWEET will probably be the main character of it
>>
>>1950407
Come on man look at Maria. You can't tell me she doesn't look like she has nothing down there
>>
>>1950457
the only thing you'd see would be pubic hair
>>
>>1950461
Remember Maria is like 11 or something
>>
You guys can go on about their vaginas because I can't take my eyes off of how bad their kid section under their navel looks. Either IMS thinks there types of bodies are appealing or their saying these girls don't eat. There's slim and looking like someone sucked all the fat out of you body. Outside of their faces this is another bad picture from IMS their bodies are bad
>>
>>1950465
You know the fact that she's even in this picture and she's 11 makes me question at times why I watch this series. We talk about lolis in other series given digusting fanservice scenes but Shinmai really is no different. Maria is one of their top marketing characters and as you've said she's only 11. Add in the fact that Kurumi is 13 and you realize this series has a thing for little girls. If it weren't for the other 4 I'd never look at this series quite honestly
>>
File: 1466931404125.jpg (37 KB, 423x599) Image search: [Google]
1466931404125.jpg
37 KB, 423x599
>>
File: 1463984966374.jpg (19 KB, 343x241) Image search: [Google]
1463984966374.jpg
19 KB, 343x241
>>1950472
Oh boy.
>>
>>1950467
The anime designs are nice, but I like how all the Ookuma versions of the girls are a bit thicker.
>>
>>1950489
Totally agree
>>
>>1950489
Ookuma is one of the masters of thickness.
>>
>>1950489
I think that's what I love most about the LN illustrations, they draw a bit more meat in the girls. Many artists draw their girls too skinny or don't know how to balance the girls proportions evenly. Ookuma draws the girls all with good figures and some of the thickest thighs I've ever seen. I also love the way he draws the characters eyes. Chisato's eyes in the anime lacked the allure Ookuma have them in the LN. Out of all the girls I think Zest's LN version was way better than her anime one, I personally thought at times she looked really bad in the anime. Chisato also had some scenes with bad animation in the anime
>>
>>1950531
Any new drawings out yet?
>>
>>1950541
Ookuma probably isn't allowed to release shit until the author and publisher give him the green light. Hopefully volume 10 comes out before Battlfield 1 because Ookuma is about to no life that game.
>>
>>1950543
He is a battlefield fan?
>>
>>1950545
Oakum is a gun nerd. It wouldn't surprise me if we get an illustration with Shiba wielding the gun version of St. George in volume 10. Does anyone know why animesuki fags are trying to say that the series is on hiatus?
>>
>>1950546
Ookuma* https://twitter.com/panda_ookuma
>>
His Twitter seems to be mostly about shooting games
>>
Animeonly fag here, I'm wondering if I should read the LN from the beginning or from where Burst left off. I'm a big fan of the anime, and from what I'm reading here there's a lot of lewd stuff that they left out.
>>
>>1950553
S1 was a fairly accurate adaptation. It wouldn't hurt to start reading the novel at volume 4 since that's where IMS really started cutting stuff.
>>
>>1950553
Does anybody know why in the LN illustrations they cover the girls nipples I don't see what's the point in doing that at least give us some full nude pics.
>>
File: Shinmai_v08_003.jpg (196 KB, 813x1147) Image search: [Google]
Shinmai_v08_003.jpg
196 KB, 813x1147
>>1950576
Ookuma just said fuck it and gave her a see-through bra.
>>
File: SMnT_V06_007.png (2 MB, 1600x2283) Image search: [Google]
SMnT_V06_007.png
2 MB, 1600x2283
>>1950583
He first did that in vol.6 with Maria and Kurumi
>>
>>1950613
My bad I meant Maria's mom
>>
File: Shinmai_v09_329.png (521 KB, 632x907) Image search: [Google]
Shinmai_v09_329.png
521 KB, 632x907
The blond girl in vol.9 is when Ookuma really gave no fucks and showed way more than he usually does
>>
>>1950615
You guys think he will go all out in vol 10?
>>
>>1950622
Like I never understood why they had to censor that, are they not allowed to show full nudity in LN because that would make it too close to a doujin or is just to excite the readers?
>>
Vol.5 of Arashi should be coming is coming out at the end of August
>>
>>1950639
Any word on what EXII contains yet?
>>
>>1950647
Does it have any new pictures?
>>
I'm sending out the scripts for Arashi chapters 14 and 15 to donors in a moment. I'm going to be typesetting 15 today so everybody else is going to have to wait until I finish. I'm no pro, but I'll try to do the best job possible.
>>
I finished typesetting Chapter 15 of Arashi and will be starting 14 fairly soon. Whoever else participated in that thread on /a/ good shit. It was nice seeing not only a Shinmai thread on /a/ but one without the usual /a/ shit posting and antics was great. I'll be sending donors a copy of the Typesetted Arashi chapter 15. Everyone else is going to have to wait until Nomi puts it up on her blog.
>>
I was tempted to buy light! today. Everyone but Chisato and Zest appeared in the synopsis. It seems to be Maria just trolling everybody after they get back from the demon realm. The only thing of interest to me was Basara recieving a call from Takashi. It's also hard to say whether or not Light! canon since Uesu didn't write it.
>>
Anybody know where we are at with villains at this point in the LN like what they are after or have against Basara, any ideas on what to expect with vol.10?
>>
>>1951548
Uh oh isn't the same guy gonna write Sweet? If Light had nothing but filler side stories it doesn't give me hope that the guy won't do the same for Sweet.
>>
As promised, here's the link to Arashi chapter 15. I'll probably begin working on chapter 14 at some point today.
http://sakurane.sky-field.org/?p=431

>>1951595
As far as villains are concerned, we haven't really had much of a generic villain since Zolgear. Ornis' job was to observe Chisato and report back to the gods, but he got cucked and decided to attack Basara. I don't really count Leohart as a villain since it was more or less political strife in the demon realm. At the end of volume 9, Shiba has gone rouge and stolen the 4 divine weapons. The volume 10 preview suggests that his plan is to expose the darker secrets of the heroes and upset the balance that exists between the human world, demon world, and god realms.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x857
I'm Busy with fanart based on their trip together. I Hope u guys like it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.