[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RV blinds removal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 20160524_113442.jpg (717 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160524_113442.jpg
717 KB, 2560x1536
Tried google. I found similar but not mine. Anyhow I bought an 09 fifth wheel. What I thought would be the easiest project has turned into a pain in my ass. To save money I'm cleaning the blinds but replacing the valence. I got the side boards off. That was easy. But I can't take the top off without removing the blinds, can't figure out how to remove the blinds without removing the valence. Soo. Im stumped.
>>
File: 20160524_113450.jpg (936 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160524_113450.jpg
936 KB, 2560x1536
>>998153
Valence bracket I can't get to.
>>
File: 20160524_113512.jpg (794 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160524_113512.jpg
794 KB, 2560x1536
L bracket from another set of blinds in the bedroom. Didn't have a cover
>>
Self bump for help
>>
>>998153
You're gonna have to remove it. Here's the deal about RV's. There's no regulation, they're all built by hand, and they're built to be cheap, as cheap as possible, as quickly as possible.

They don't care about quality, just that you buy the thing, so they make it look good.

Frankly, I'd just disassemble the entire thing.
>>
>>998605
Oh, and you CAN get that. Go to harbor freight, or your local tool store, and get a Sideways Ratcheting Screwdriver. They have about an inch profile and are meant to get into those areas.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.