[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to repaint this? It still needs some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160519_134831.jpg (3 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160519_134831.jpg
3 MB, 3024x4032
What's the best way to repaint this? It still needs some more work on the body, but its pretty close. Also what's the best types of paint for this?
>>
>>995732
do you have nothing better to do than shit up threads?

OP, I'd suggest giving more information on the material (is if fibreglass?) and if it's indoors, outdoors, etc.
>>
>>995732
Found the underage summerfag.
>>
Options are to mix up your own paint to match or repaint all the red/blue.

The repair looks great btw, gj
>>
>>995712
>What's the best way to repaint this?
without knowing what this is...a brush?

an airbrush would be nice, but it would be a lot of taping off

>Also what's the best types of paint for this?
what kind of paint is already on it?
>>
>>995712
Hey I remember that bust
Did a good job with the patch
>>
>>995712
I remember how there was a hole in that arm. How did you fix it?
>>
>>995712
Go down to rodda or Sherwin Williams with the ducking thing, ask for the colors, buy them and a brush, begin brushing, finish brushing, profit. Credit: I'm a fucking painter
>>
>>995712
BTW it'll be latex paint. Credit: I'm still a fucking painter
>>
>>995712
Story behind project, OP?
>>
>>995939
Came here to post this.

Good job OP >>995712
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.