[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Home-made ballgag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: DSC_0011.jpg (91 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0011.jpg
91 KB, 640x480
Hey guys, a couple months back I've been developing an ever-growing interest in S&M related stuff, thanks to a girl who was also into that sort of stuff and was really keen on the idea of being my sub, even though she never did this with anyone else yet.

Long story short: She really likes ballgags. I'd like to give her a home-made breathable ballgag (it's easier to breathe with the first times), with some low-budget stuff, I already bought a ball with a little bell in it since it's made for cats to play with.

What I'm asking here is, what do you guys suggest I do, like what kind of strap should I put through it, or how/if I should take the bell in it and glue it back together, how to maintain such a piece, etc. Give me your thoughts, I will upload pics with the changes I make!
>>
Duct tape

Works for literally anything
>>
Zipties and duct tape.

Seriously, though, first thoroughly wash that thing, what's suitable for a cat may not be suitable for human. Cut the strap from an old bag if you have one, not sure how to attach it to the gag, though.
>>
>>995285
>>995286

You mean using duct tape to put the halves back together after I take off the bell? I already washed it thoroughly, it was the first thing I did. I was thinking in using thin rope or something similar to go through a pair of holes in the ball so I can tie it up behind her neck.
>>
>>995287
I meant just duct tape her.

On the actually subjet, Buy some leather, Just tie them to the ball, And then work out a connection for the two leather straps, Voila. Shit don't need to be fancy
>>
>>995291
duct taping her for now I think it'd be out of the question. The point in having the ballgag is because she likes it and because she drools a lot for wearing it. Thanks for the suggestion though
>>
>>995293
Use something like this, but smaller
>>
File: DSC_0012.jpg (97 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0012.jpg
97 KB, 640x480
>>995295
Not sure if I can find a belt thin enough to go through the gag, if that's what you're suggesting.

I forgot to mention, I also bought a collar, I still haven't washed and treated it with some oil for leather though. Pic related, it's just a collar for a dog, I'm gonna punch a few holes in it to fit her neck just the right size, plus it's an added bonus if I can say it was meant for animals because she also likes that sort of roleplay.
>>
>>995297
There are belt buckles you can buy that are small, you just need the buckle, So you can strap the two leather strings that i mentioned. But now that you have a dog collar so work around that, Go full on dog on her, Scrap the cat toy, Buy a tennis ball, Make holes for the collar, Strap it in. I mean its crude but it might work.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.