[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone know good tutorials for making my own jewellery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: jennifer-connelly.jpg (263 KB, 828x1200) Image search: [Google]
jennifer-connelly.jpg
263 KB, 828x1200
does anyone know good tutorials for making my own jewellery

i want to crave wax forms
>>
>>994325
>>>www.google.com
>>
>>994325
>making my own jewellery

All that comes to mind is a pearl necklace.
>>
Let me guess, you are a live at home mom that just discovered that you can sell shit.

Unfortunately your horizon ends at the end of your nose, so you just want to make "jewellery", right?
And if that doesn't work out, you're going to open your own nail saloon, right?
>>
>>995075

or go back to collage
>>
>>995075
that was oddly specific
>>
>>994325
>i want to crave wax forms
Fetishes not allowed hear.
>>
>>995075
nail saloon? it would be hard throw back pints while someone is painting your nails. unless is it a cups and cuts hair saloon.
>>
>>995597
>nail saloon? it would be hard throw back pints while someone is painting your nails.

My wife tosses back wine with her girlfriends at the nail salon. I go to get a pedicure before going on vacation. Sadly they don't have beer.
>>
>>995077
I'm thinking that she started with collage and, after gaining confidence with a glue gun, wanted to try something a bit more complicated.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.