[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Audio file enhancment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-05-11 20.30.18.jpg (477 KB, 1345x1978) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-11 20.30.18.jpg
477 KB, 1345x1978
I have many secreted audio files that I have been working diligently to enhance, decipher, etc, I need tips, help, advice, I'm doing only on my cell phone, note 4, so what's best apps for this. Also budget is low at the moment. As in nonexistent. Been using free only. I really need to know if I can separate vocals and elimate one set and eliminate background noise. Any help or advice welcome. Pic is me.
>>
>I'm doing only on my cell phone
Get a real computer, hopefully you have a decent set of headphones at least?
Even as dumpster dive find with a Pentium 4 would probably work.
>>
>>994179
Not sure, but I think you are asking to much to a cell phone. On computer, you can DL audacity, free and convinient
>>
>>994179
This is more suited to /g/
>>
>separate vocals
>from an existing audio file
HAHAHAHA
No, if you could do this you could make a lotta money working for Realtek or literally any phone manufacturer.

Usually what people do to remove the voice track is remove the entire channel that the voice is on, for example if it were a 7.1 surround sound source, you probably wouldn't miss the channel with the sound on it when you muxed it down to 2 channels.
>>
Yeah no.
Use a phone for phone things, calling you mom for starters.
Get a computer.
Get Software not "apps"
Get a sound card
Get a mixing board
Get a microphone
Get a microphone stand
Get vocal lessons
Record your sound in a quiet environment
Do this for at lest 8 h a day
After 20ish days one of the recordings wont sound like absolute shit.
And poof instant "enhancement"
This will set you back about 2000$ for a setup that isn't a meme or wont set your house on fire.

Come back when you need sound insulation for your wifes son bedroom.

On the other hand you can always declare that you phone recording sound is cvlt and therefor not shit but cvlt and get away with this for free.
It worked for Burzum...
>>
>>994436
I think he means he's playing spy with a hidden mic, not trying to do karaoke in his bedroom.
>>
>>994455
>burzum

Why you gotta bring that guy here ?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.