[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so I wanna make this bonfire like "zen-garden" style,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: PllXVaY.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PllXVaY.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Ok so I wanna make this bonfire like "zen-garden" style, and the only thing I don't know how to do is the sword or the iron from the bonfire. Any suggestions?

For the fire I was thinking of hot coloured glue, but I?m open to suggestions.
>>
File: maxresdefault (14).jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (14).jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
Close-up
>>
>>991970
>>991973

Why do we have so many autistic dark souls item crafting build requests.

It's just some fucking stone. The sword will turn black and rust. Good luck making the sword.
>>
>>991970
Make a sword with a nail, see this https://youtu.be/ii0C3j1ZZvk
>>
>>992071
Because DS3 came out recently and they are all done playing it now.

I don't think he meant make a full sized one (judging by the way he said he would make the fire out of hot glue...) but rather a small desktop thing

>>991970
As for the fire, hot glue could work if it's sculpted right, instead of using coloured glue you could use clear glue and then light it with LED's from underneath, since hot glue goes slightly opaque when cooled it will defuse the light pretty well.

As for the sword, what >>992113 posted looks pretty sweet, might look into doing it myself, a butane torch and a set of tiles come pretty cheap and then all you need is a hammer, hand drill and something solid and flat to hit it against.

If you're looking for stuff to put around the bonfire, maybe like the dirt and rocks, check out your local hobby shop, the stuff they sell there for model train sets is usually pretty good (and much cheaper than the shit you would find at say a Games Workshop)
>>
If you're looking to build a small model type thing, go on a google hunt for wargame terrain tutorials there's loads of people who make their own stuff for warhammer and games like that, you should be able to find ideas for all the elements of this design.
>>
>>991973
Make it out of tungsten. Good luck rusting or burning it out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.