[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Patent Process
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 000.jpg (276 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
276 KB, 800x500
Has anyone here gone through the patent process themselves? Have any tips?

Don't say InventHelp. Their program is a huge fucking scam.
>>
Read lots of other patents of similar products.

Get a slippery as fuck lawyer.

Have lots of money.

Pray that another patent doesn't get approved during the 2+ years time it takes for yours to go through.
>>
If you're a university student, there is guaranteed to be a professor or other faculty member somewhere experienced in the patent process.
Just ask anyone that looks like they've been around for a while and they should be able to point you to someone that can help you.
>>
>>989904
Also it doesn't need to be in the same college.
Go look in the college of engineering, business, etc.
>>
File: fucking stupid.png (623 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
fucking stupid.png
623 KB, 800x500
>>989856
That is fucking stupid. Noodles are just gonna fly everywhere, and on top of that (with dirty asian air) all kinds of contaminants will just get into the noodles.
>>
>>989924
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chind%C5%8Dgu
"Chindōgu (珍道具) is the Japanese art of inventing ingenious everyday gadgets that, on the surface, seem like an ideal solution to a particular problem. However, chindōgu has a distinctive feature: anyone actually attempting to use one of these inventions would find that it causes so many new problems, or such significant social embarrassment, that effectively it has no utility whatsoever."
>>
/biz/ can help you
>>
>>989856
nope
>>
>>989924
all them Kimchi farts.
>>
>>989924
More like "this fan is so low that I can't put my chopsticks into the bowl
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.