[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a cocktail to knockout.. Any recipes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Looking for a cocktail to knockout.. Any recipes?
>>
ingredients
1 bottle of beer

directions
don't drink the beer
hit her over the head with it
>>
1/2 oz Zirbenz
1/2 oz Besk
1/2 oz Campari
1/2 oz Fernet Branca

Garnish with the skin of a kiwi.
>>
>>989239
1/2 vodka
1/2 Clorox

I call it the an hero and a half!
>>
>>989239
The Three Wise Men
1 Shot each:
Johnnie Walker
Jim Beam
Jack Daniels
Serve neat

The Three Christmas Wise Men
1 shot each:
Jägermeister
Rumplemintz
Goldschlager
Mix in a shaker with crushed ice, pour and serve very cold

My favorite,
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Go to Hell
I shot each:
Johnnie Walker
Jim Beam
Jack Daniels
Jameson
Wild Turkey
Grand Marnier
Captian Morgan
Drambuie
Everclear
Bacardi 151
Serve neat, then lie down or fall down

Cheap Version
2 Shots each:
Mickey's
Olde English 800
Saint Ides
King Cobra
Mix in a shaker with ice, serve in a plastic cup
>>
>>989239
Why do you idiots think this is /ck/?
>>
"The Sazerac is a local New Orleans variation of a Cognac or whiskey cocktail, named for the Sazerac de Forge et Fils brand of Cognac brandy that served as its original main ingredient.
Main alcohol: Cognac, Rye whiskey
Ingredients: 1/4 oz Absinthe, One sugar cube, 1 1/2 oz Rye whiskey or Cognac, Three dashes Peychaud's Bitters
Preparation: Rinse a chilled old-fashioned glass with the absinthe, add crushed ice and set it aside. Stir the remaining ingredients over ice and set it aside. Discard the ice and any excess absinthe from the prepared glass, and strain the drink into the glass. Add the Lemon peel for garnish.
Served: Straight up; without ice
Standard garnish: Lemon peel
Drinkware: Old Fashioned glass"
Fucking cash.
>>
>>990103
because newfags dont know how this site works.
/fit/ is a bunch of fat asses exchanging recipes
/ck/ is dank memes and flaming
/g/ is /consumer whore general/ and sends all of their tech support questions to us
/o/ full of rice and cosmetic mods, there are like 3 peeople there that actually know how cars work.
and /diy/ is full of this shit, though we arnt as fucked as other boards.
>>
>>989239
>Take the juice from one bottle of that Ol' Janx Spirit.
>Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V
>Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).
>Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it (in memory of all those happy Hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia).
>Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heady odours of the dark Qualactin Zones.
>Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. >Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian suns deep into the heart of the drink.
>Sprinkle Zamphuor.
>Add an olive.
>Drink...but very carefully
>>
>>990596
What is this, pan galactic gargle blaster?
>>
>>990093
>Serve neat, then lie down or fall down

Because you're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
>>
>>990560
/o/'s people who know are cars work are actually trolls who claim to be mechanics then at the first sign of troubleshooting spit out le reddit may may LEL NOT HELPING TAKE TO MECHANIC ie. i dont know.
>>
>>990690
Its effects are similar to "having your brains smashed in by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.