[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what paint should i use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 5325.jpg (22 KB, 304x425) Image search: [Google]
5325.jpg
22 KB, 304x425
I have a new guy fawkes mask that i wanna use though i want it to be unique so iwas thinking if i can paint it .. what logo should i put in it ? and Its plastic so i was thinking what kind of paint should i use? and what color should i paint on it?
>>
>>988837

Paint the white black and the black white
>>
>>988837 (OP)
>>
>>988839
thanks . What kind of paint should i use cause its plastic
>>
>>988847
Use plastic primer
>>
>>988837
Joins anonymous. Wants to be unique.
>>
>>988857
no lol i just want it to be like artistic i want something new
>>
>>988837
>a new guy fawkes mask
>want it to be unique

Pick one, edgelord.
>>
>>988865
>wants to be artistic
>wants something new
>aka wants to be unique
>>
>>988837
omgomg anonymous guy lolol xDDD expect uss lolo we gonna change the worldd :PPP fuck da police 'n da governemnt :PPXDD
>>
>>988865
>artistic
more like autistic, mirite guyz?
>>
What is with all the shit threads on /diy/ lately? I mean yesterday we had the fag with his faggy coffee stirrer thing and now there's fucking fursuits and this shit? I mean damn. It must be summer.
>>
>>988950
Blame floens, he made this the default board for clover.
>>
>>988837
Make it ironic by putting a coke logo on it or something else of a capitalistic origin!
Or not, if you dont wanna get judged by anyone who has any insight in this stuff haha.
But for real... I dont really have any ideas of how you could make it original. You could make the beard and the other facial hair brown or blonde. Just to make some individuality in the image of an infinitely large force. This suggestion was made by making a twist on the anonymous base ideology. The idea where every individual can be the same to overwhelm something or someone, then turn back to themselves when the matter is sorted out.
This would make you stand out of the crowd, which would be kind of against that idea, but i still think its an interesting thing and could inspire more diversity.
If diversity would be a good thing or not, idk
>>
>>988857
>>988870
Not OP
I know its ironic, but an interesting idea nonetheless.
>>
>>988974
>an interesting idea nonetheless
it's really not though
>>
File: full.jpg (145 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
145 KB, 600x799
Think I found what OP wants to achieve.
>>
>>989015
Mind telling me why you think its not?
>>
>>989055
Type in "Painted Guy Fawkes Mask" into google images, you'll see why.
>>
>>989073
Its not really original i guess... But still, its a twist to a big consept. That fits my definition of interesting
>>
>>988959
>how to kill a relatively unknown board

Also OP fuck off
>>
>>989055
it's painting a mask... what about that is interesting?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.