[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: sketchy as fuck tools
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Husky-Total-Socket.jpg (13 KB, 550x205) Image search: [Google]
Husky-Total-Socket.jpg
13 KB, 550x205
ITT: sketchy as fuck tools
>>
>>986827
I agree. Anything marked Husky is made in Asia and is therefor suspect.
>>
File: 18inwithtoolwall.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
18inwithtoolwall.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>986837
Whoever makes the Husky-branded nylon tool bags did a pretty okay job. Had two of pic related to and from sites everyday for two years with zero problems
>>
>>986837
Hey fuck you, I like husky shit.

Got a pair of locking vise grip pliers from husky, they were just as good as irwin vise-grip brand (but almost half price).
>>
>>986827
Fuck dude, I got one of those husky universal wrenches a couple months back. $12 from Home Depot on the company card so fuck it, right? Well that motherfucker has been used as a hammer, backer wrench for an impact gun at every size, threw a big ass breaker bar on it, and used it as a die under a press. I'm impressed. It's also easier to get it adjusted down to the right right size with one hand than a regular crescent wrench which is nice.
>>
File: 1313175871681.png (2 KB, 184x172) Image search: [Google]
1313175871681.png
2 KB, 184x172
>>986914
>tfw total hits 100
>wow
>hits 150
>haha whoops
>200
>...what
>250
>haha... No problem
Maybe it's just me...
>>
>>986827
You would think that the lack of steel on the adjustable end would make it easier to break, but who knows?
>>
File: 6472-500.jpg (44 KB, 391x500) Image search: [Google]
6472-500.jpg
44 KB, 391x500
>>986922
>mfw browsing company tool catalog.
>'small' tools I can request under my own authority.
>$5000 test equipment
>$5000 splicing rig
>$800 ladder
>>
File: military_equipment.jpg (41 KB, 360x339) Image search: [Google]
military_equipment.jpg
41 KB, 360x339
>>986942
$500 HAMMER
>>
File: image,image.jpg (63 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image,image.jpg
63 KB, 1200x1200
>>
>>986942
I like the Megger brand, but AEMC makes good stuff. Their customer service is kinda shit though...
>oh the case is cracked? Instead of just sending you a new $50 case we need you to send it to us to get $600 worth of "service" done (i.e. Put 4 screws in and recal) plus you pay shipping two ways.
Fags.

I used to work for a company that upgraded substation control panels. We got a huge change order and to get everything done as soon as they wanted I had to charge all of the relays to my company credit card.
>tfw your expense report balance is $191,000
>>
>>987118
>sketchy as fuck.
I see what you did there.
>>
any electric power tool from harbor freight
>>
>>986868
>just as good as irwin vise-grip brand
Right, cause Irwin makes their shit in China too. I agree with you there. If you are going to buy some garbage made in China then you might as well save a little bit more and skip the branded made in China garbage.
>>
>>986846

My strap started to tear after a month. I just duct taped it and it's been fine since. Before that I had a red roller. Didn't realize the black bags were considered the Grade 1.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.