[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lately my quite life has been fuck thanks to my neighbours little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160416_123928.jpg (3 MB, 4800x2704) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160416_123928.jpg
3 MB, 4800x2704
Lately my quite life has been fuck thanks to my neighbours little kid. I am not entirely sure if it is the new couple living right from me or the ones living under me or both. I am not sure if it is the walls being too thin or all the cracks. There are even two outlets, one of them unusable and fucked. This room, my current bedroom, supposedly was a kitchen once so the rooms of my neighbours should be their kitchens too. I don't have a lot of money and I am not expecting anything, but I am very stressed at this point. If I wasn't socially retarded I would have talked with them already to at least keep their kid away from the kitchen and see if there is anything visible on their wall, but the fact that I am not sure where it is coming from and that they just might not care is stopping me. Online I read about using heavy curtains and even egg cartons. That would be a lot of egg cartons and I am not sure how good of a plan it would be.
>>
File: IMG_20160416_124013.jpg (3 MB, 4800x2704) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160416_124013.jpg
3 MB, 4800x2704
>>986261
Here is another pic. I have my doubts about the heating too.
>>
>that wallpaper and flooring
What country OP?
>>
>>986271
Eastern Europe.
>>
>>986261
fucking hate kids, good luck op.
We recently got rid of our shitbag neighbor and his peice of shit dog.
The new neighbors have a kid that I would rather hear any day than have to listen to that dog.

So far the new family is great, been almost nothing but peace and quiet.
>>
>>986261
>Lately my quite life has been fuck thanks to my neighbours little kid.

consider environmental poisons or other undetectable means of removing the kid instead of removing the sound. For example, wait for their vacation and dust the yard where the kid plays/digs.

overall this will be much much cheaper.
>>
>>986261
If you think the walls are too thin and can get away with it just add another layer of sheetrock to the offending wall. Or even plywood.

As an added bonus it will cover up that hideous wallpaper
>>
>>986272
well stop living in soviet housing you poorfag
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.