[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't really come here so I don't know if this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1138x820) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1138x820
I don't really come here so I don't know if this is the place to ask. I figure it's natural enough to not really be called a "weapon" per se.

I don't care if it comes out crude or anything, but what would be the tools necessary for taking a general and large hunk of wood and make it look like pic related? I imagine with luck alone you could find everything above the grip.

As for experience, I'm somewhere below novice.
>>
>>985503
huge dead tree trunk or 4x4/6x6 post
+hatchet
+time.
>>
>>985503
>railroad tie, handsaw, sandpaper and time
>literally chimp tier carpentry
have fun with the concussion when it snaps and falls on your head the first time you pick it up
>>
Keep r1 spamming kid the ceastus parry is coming your way
>>
>>985503
You aren't going to be able to make one that big, it'll be too heavy to pick up, much less swing.

If you do make one, try hollowing out the end, probably the best way, after shaping the rest (which is super easy to do as the other anon described), would be to drill into the top several times with a large diameter spade bit or hole cutting bit.
>>
>>985503
I mean if you want one you can swing around and carry easily you should make it out of foam.
>>
>>985503
wood will be way too heavy unless you hollow it first, use foam instead, it will be much lighter and easy to carve
>>
>>985503
You won't be able to lift it. That would weight like 150 pounds in real life.

You could make one our of stained balsa wood but idk where you're going to get a whole balsa trunk.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.