[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so here is my idea. I want to start a podcast called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 713313vtqwfig8hf.gif (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
713313vtqwfig8hf.gif
4 KB, 160x160
Alright so here is my idea. I want to start a podcast called the Antichrist monologues, where it's the Antichrist talking about his life and experiences. My problem is my headset microphone doesn't work all of a sudden, and I would know how to make a pop filter for my smartphone. So any ideas?
>>
Thanks for the idea. Going to steal your idea
>>
>>984058
Jesus here, I made it happen, don't try to talk to my people again
>>
>>984058
I am so dubious that your attempt at producing an (edgy) podcast about the antichrist won't suck miserably, especially considering that the production budget is limited to a headset mic. Anyways, if you can find a block of foam and rubberband it to your phone that should help get you the sound you want. That, or you could make a ring out of a coat hanger and wrap a pantyhose. And please try not to fall into predictable cliches about being misunderstood and at the fringe of society etc.
>>
>>984058
Post podcast so we can laugh at you when you are done pls.

t. Agnostic
>>
01010011 01101111 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01110100 01100001 01101110 00001101 00001010
>>
The problem is I don't think many of us understand what the antichrist actually is.

I've heard he'll have the solution to all our problems and people will love him. The bible says he tricks 99.9999 percent of everyone..

I think that the core issue is its like cutting people to sell them bandaids, it's like one guy that dresses up like a monster and abuses his children in his costume so he can pretend to defeat the monster and comfort his children... when he was actually the cause of it.

I think why the bible says people that worship him will be in hell is because of a similar cycle.
>>
>>984082
Okay.
>>
>>984175
Thank you for the idea, and no it won't be that kind of character. It's more of a human element than others think it is. It won't be all grandiose, but simple.
>>
>>984323
That's the whole point of the podcast. It's to show how the Antichrist has lived in this world, as a human being with a touch of malice.
>>
>>984058

pantyhose and a coathanger faggot. or firsuit material and underwear elastic.

replace your current shit with a cheap neewer mic stand and a a BM700 for like 50-60 USD in the meantime, they're the industry standard for poorfag audio. you'll need phantom power too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.