[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rc jammer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: 678A0071.jpg (833 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
678A0071.jpg
833 KB, 2048x1536
Im looking to be a huge dick to some local rc assholes. I want to build an rc plane with a jammer (timed not toggle ) the lighter the better. Any schematics? Also if you have a good idea fro the rc plane that would be good but I've got a sketch somewhere.
>>
>>974249
no.
>>
what you need is a 3.4ghz retrotransmitter, 14 generic unification nodules, a few transwobulators, a selection of quadratic bimodal reflex valves, a metal rod about 8 inch long and thick as a toilet roll, and basic soldering skills. first off you need to shove that rod up your ass, then post up here and i'll guide you through the rest.
>>
>>974249
How would you control your plane if you are jamming the RC frequencies?
>>
>>974249
"OMG, I can't control my plane any more!"
"Me neither!"
"hmm... do you think it's something to do with that new guy we've never seen before?"
"nah, can't be."
>>
you would be better off with a EMP shotgun and going drone hunting, mate.
>>
File: 1458542017524.gif (3 MB, 315x174) Image search: [Google]
1458542017524.gif
3 MB, 315x174
Someone post that /k/ copypasta about the RC A-10.

>>974249
>jam rc planes
>with an rc plane
>>
>>974249
A turbo encabulator will do the trick. Just hook up a big enough retrofractive antenna to the reciprocation clutch spike and the gigahertz photon resonator waves will take down any electronics in a six furlong radius.
>>
>>974249
>hey DIY teach me how to destroy what several people either paid a lot of money for or DIY'd or both.
fuck you paul allen, you fucking cocksucker.
>>
>>974281
It would glide and after 20 or so seconds it would stop.
>>974283 3 of these assholes kept trying to knock my slow stick out of the sky ( broke my motor)
>>974294
If i wanted to be obvious when those fuckers do low fly bys i could use a paintball gun. I want it to be fun.
>>
>>974297
They broke my shit.
>>
>>974309
>3 of these assholes kept trying to knock my slow stick out of the sky ( broke my motor)
you have my full attention. give as many details as you can i and i will see how i can help. what frequency are they blasting at?
my guess is 2.4ghz, so you should use 433mhz or something else for control.
>>
>>974312
Im still new to brands ect.. but one guy had like a super cub (dont know if that was exactly it) and he had a cargo door to drop nets (r.i.p my prop) it was also pretty fast and one was a mustang but it was red and silver (dont know if that helps) the other idk
>>
>>974314
look up 2.4ghz jammers, wifi is 2.4 too so there should be plenty of resources.
you can effectively jam them from the ground, i dont see a reason to do it from air. just get a directional antenna and point it at them.
>>
>>974316
Great thanks. Should i bring my paintball gun? I could light up their planes and/or them.
>>
>>974317
Alternatively you could just build the fighter drone of rc planes. When they try to break your shit go Robot wars on their ass.
>>
>>974249
>assholes try to bump your plane out of the air
>Shiteatinggrin.png
>Pull out "The boss"
>Monstrosity
>Armored home made drone
>wreck shit.

Backup plan
>"The boss" is a piece of shit,
>drones are light AF
>cant fight with them
>activate rf jammer,
>all drones drop out of the air
>>
>>974320
>>974321
Bit on the pricey side but i like it. Ive been looking to make a drone
>>
>>974324
revenge knows no dollar amount OP. Can you really put a price on satisfaction?
>>
Get a cheap 20 gauge and #10 buckshot
Easy
>>
>>974331
I like not being in jail
>>974329
I agree. Revenge is the best flavor.
>>
>>974331
>minimum 250 depending on state and area
>Assault with a deadly weapon
>destruction of personal property

The only reason that redneck got away with shooting a drone is cause it was in his backyard 10 feet off the ground. all of this thread sounds like some public park or bs.
>>
>>974295
Please refrain from posting something as unfunny as this ever again if you're not going to contribute.
As for op, any 2.4 GHz jammer will do the trick just fine.
>>
>>975111
Agreed
>>974295
Stop being a faggot.
>>
With microprocessors as cheap and powerful as they are these days, I'd imagine it'd be possible to design a miniature surface-to-air missile that can track a RC plane. The difficult part is manufacturing explosives and not getting arrested.
>>
File: No, Allen.gif (474 KB, 500x199) Image search: [Google]
No, Allen.gif
474 KB, 500x199
>Im looking to be a huge dick to some local rc assholes.
I guess I'll start bringing my axe to the field.
>>
>>975124
Not op here but... What would you use to track rc planes?
>>
>>974333
>>Assault with a deadly weapon
remote control toys aren't people
>>
You are unlikely to get away with firing a rifle/shotgun in a public space, without any backstop, at a target in the sky. Trying to hit them with a paintgun/airsoft gun is just very unlikely... Though I'm going to go ahead and say that a potatocannon/punt gun would do a swell job if you got enough reballs airborne

The answer is always a drone with a flame thrower but other options include;

Politely asking them to stop.
>>
>>975138
He could make some sort of air cannon that shoots a net.
>>
>>975130
the slight heat generated by air friction
>>
>>975162
>someone lights up a cigarette
>gets a tiny missile to the face.
>>
>>975130

reflection from handheld laser designation...
>>
>>975164
Your point?
>>
>>975138
use an overpowered supersoaker..

I'm no model plane expert but I suspect that they don't like water....
>>
Be the hero we know you can be and barrage them with Estes model rockets.
>>
Attach dildos to your rc planes prop

Beat them out of the sky with dicks
>>
>>975182
http://www.estesrockets.com/rockets/educator/001754-wizard-bulk-pack

school 12 pack... for maximum lulz you could slide 410 gauge shotgun shells into the tips instead of the usual parachute/recovery streamer....
>>
>>975197
or depending on your state you could buy 80$ worth of bottle rockets.... which is ... a fuckton of bottle rockets... figure out how to light them at once... you could knock them from the sky....
>>
File: assassin.jpg (121 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
assassin.jpg
121 KB, 768x576
I can't believe I'm posting in this. OP, if you really want to jam them, then just buy a jammer /thread.

If you want to win back air superiority over your flying field, build a combat plane. There are plenty of foam flying wings designed for this or you can make your own out of Dollar Tree foam board. Shooting accurately from plane to plane is extremely difficult and would require a decent FPV system. Take out the asshole with the net first, ram him out of the sky.

Also, if you are lamenting the loss of a prop, this hobby might not be for you. Always bring at least 2 props with you since you're going to break one eventually.
>>
The best way to temporarily take out an RC plane is a radio jammer, but the most effective and fun way to fuck it up is shooting nets or wires from another RC plane.
>>
>>974249
Hey Paul Allen what country do you live in?
RC flight is a verry peacefull hobby where I live. People respect eachother here.
>>
>>974317
holy fuck this thread is good.
I want to see video of them getting shot down, but that would be evidence :(

>>974316
>i dont see a reason to do it from air.
that flash tho

>>974321
what about emps? Cant those be made to fry sthi within a foot or so? have your circuitry sheilded and when they go to ram into you kill all of your electronics and turn on the emp, and when its off turn your shit back on?
>>
>>975293
bumping because ATA

all the cool kids are doing ATA combat instead of jamming now, because most UAVs can at least hover/recover autonomously now (if not navigate)

japanese police drones have sick nets

and bonus you get to keep what you catch/immobilize
>>
>>975853

https://buy.taser.com/collections/weapons/products/taser-pulse

>15 feet away

will almost certainly work on a drone or the child piloting it or both
>>
>>975856
no. Those things shoot little electrode wires. The odds of them actually connecting to the flight controller or something are like 1 in a trillion.

>>975853
>and bonus you get to keep what you catch/immobilize
thats not how it works in first world countries otherwise we would be stealing cars and bikes under the same clause.
>>
>>975182
kek
>>975230
didnt care about my prop. the net locked it up and i slammed into the 1 fucking rock in that place.
>>975308
murica
>>975853
it would be a bitch to carry another plane and illegal to.
>>
>>975894
>murica
guessed it.
>it would be a bitch to carry another plane and illegal to.
you don't realy care about the illegal part right? Since all your other options are probably worse regarding that.
>>
>>975894
>illegal
using an RF jammer is super illegal, including fines of over $100,000 if you get caught
>>
File: Zero with katana-wings.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Zero with katana-wings.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>974320
>When they try to break your shit go Robot wars on their ass.
I would fucking love to see this.
Figure out how to make a chainsaw fly and go cut the bastards' planes in half, OP.
>>975894
>it would be a bitch to carry another plane and illegal to.
It's literally the LEAST illegal option suggested in this thread. Operating a radio jammer is a federal offense.
>>
File: 1386215962423.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1386215962423.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>975933
you forgot your caption
>>
>>975170
>supersoaker
naw nigga. This rc plane needs pigsticks.
Several of them.
This rc plane needs to be like a literal airboat, except instead of cannons, it has pigsticks, and instead of a capable and well suited captain, it has OP; Terror of the seven skies.
>>
>>975933
>>975935
>>975926
well shit. you think i could 3d print a hard plastic plane to ram? also how would i keep the prop from breaking? rocket plane with control?kno2 isnt hard to make or hho. I have wanted to make an rc plane powered by hho.
>>
>>974331
>shoot a gun at the sky in a random direction in what is probably a residential neighborhood

I know the shit wont kill anyone when it comes down but it will cause property damage. People like you are the reason we need a plague.
>>
You know what else works on 2.4ghz, is incredibly powerful, and not illegal? A microwave! I'll let you figure out the logistics though.
>>
>>976130
what if you dropped a net with a rocket attached to it? tangle a plane.. then pull it far and fast for maximum lulz
>>
>>976169
Rockets with anything hanging on them (variable mass center) are severely unstable.

Also remember that you want to put this BEEFY rocket (if you want it to pull something it won't exactly be light) on another RC contraption.

Forget /diy/, NASA would have trouble with this shit.

It would start looping into the ground or towards the sky, depending on mass distribution. But the one place it wouldn't go is far and fast.
>>
>>976178
doing loops in the sky isn't all that bad in this case since your dropping the net from an rc plane onto another one your trying to mess with... and since you don't care about direction and heading you could use a really REALLY ugly rocket... think a couple of large estes engines superglued to a rod that won't melt with the end of the rod attached to the net.... this would at least give it a fighting chance of stabilizing and going in oneish direction rather than pinwheeling around... or on the other hand you could just use the engines as close to the net as possible and instead of trying to pull the target plane off course with it you could use them in the hopes that they catch it on fire/melt it....
>>
Yeah, wasting a ir camera to shot down a cheap drone sounds good.
>>
>>974249
As others have suggested, a ramming fighter. Go for pusher, fpv, use a sharpened steel leading edge spar on foamboard/balsa construction (has been done, google it)

If possible make it big, min 40C, ideally a 50cc 2stroke.

If that's impossible -
Coat aircraft in foil
Short range emp device on back powered by flash caps from dispoable cameras.

Was hating you, till you said why. Still a dickmove, but acceptable.

Easiest method? Build/buy a big 5kg+ hex/octo rotor (ie camera platform), fly above them and ram full throttle up. Break dem wings
>>
File: 1457342243737.jpg (60 KB, 693x663) Image search: [Google]
1457342243737.jpg
60 KB, 693x663
> All these suggestions for OP to clearly attack their crafts with his, leading to a physical confrontation

If OP wanted to confront them in what could lead to physical violence he would have done so already when they wrecked his shit. OP, do it stealthily and from far away.

I would actually go another, more personal route (call the cops on them for doing something supposedly illegal, get their personal details and dox them etc.), but that's me and I'm a vengeful manlet. Just be aware that if they see you controlling the killdrone destroying their stuff they're gonna come face you.
>>
>>976130
H2 + 1/2 O2 is a bitch to use, there's a reason it isn't used in rocket science despite the specific impulse and exhaust velocity being a shitton more than hydrazine and pretty much anything else
>>
File: 1382835464985.jpg (18 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
1382835464985.jpg
18 KB, 559x556
>>974279
>>
>>976194
Who talked about IR cameras, you could probably use a cheap (1-2€) IR sensor or even a light sensor and guide it with that and a laser
>>
>>974249
Does it make you any better than they are? If they had broken your stuff then you should confront them about it. Revenge is pointless, you'll put all this effort into destroying their RC planes but in the end it wont change anything.
>>
File: 1452427153809.jpg (258 KB, 792x2099) Image search: [Google]
1452427153809.jpg
258 KB, 792x2099
>>974279
>>
>>976368
>revenge boner
>not a change

You clearly lack testosterone.
>>
>>976242
They are mid to late 20s. I could beat the fuck out of them.
>>976249
Figured
>>976368
It makes me lots better.
So what if i made a spear esq ram that had a firework on the back? That would allah their snackbar
>>
>>976539
>They are mid to late 20s.
How is that relevant to beating them up?
Are you literally 12 and think you could beatup a grown man because you're agile and young?

Do you not know that most special force operators are in their 30s? Men don't lose their shape until the end of their 30s. Peak cardiovascular health is in their late 20s. Any two guys(plural) could destroy your ass unless you're a Judo champion.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.