[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup guys, I'm interested in making a cheap sneaking suit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (329 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
329 KB, 2000x3000
Sup guys, I'm interested in making a cheap sneaking suit. I don't want it for cosplay, I actually want it for stealth. Any advice? I'm thinking a wetsuit type thing, but I can't find things cheap.
>>
Make it out of vantablack
>>
Retard. Don't reproduce, ever.
>>
>>970214
<3
>>
>>970214
>Don't reproduce, ever.
>Implying he could
>>
>>970214
>implying not all action is reproduction
>>
>>970211
Wear some VivoBarefoot boots for that extra groundfeel and control.
>>
Get a gimpsuit. Line the inside of something with fiberglass insulation to dampen noise and supress your thermal signature.
>>
Use this sneaking suit to infiltrate the underground bunker dumpsters and steal the 3d printed imitation crab meat.
>>
Can of black spray paint in the nuddy, stealth as Fuck
>>
>>970318
What happened with imitation crab meat guy?
I wasn't on 4chan for a few years so I wasn't around to find out what he wanted it for.
>>
File: jesus christ how horrifying.png (193 KB, 560x555) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ how horrifying.png
193 KB, 560x555
>>970317
>fiberglass insulation gimp suit
>Mistress won't let you out. Pumps more air out to make it tighter
>Gives you a massage to grind the fiberglass in deeper.
>>
>>970335
Death by ten billion cuts
>>
>>970211
>I don't want it for cosplay, I want it for stealth. Any advice?

I think you need to seperate fantasy and reality.

In the real world there's no such thing as sneaking suits. Because "close quarter sneaking" does not happen. This stuff about knocking people out with poison darts is bullshit. It never occurs. If somebody would detect you, you'd kill them. None of this hide and seek bullshit on MGS is real. It's fantasy.

For sneaking you can choose two of the below:
-Commoner outfit
-Local officer outfit
-Ghillie suit
>>
File: _ml_p2p_pc_badge_tallest15.jpg (73 KB, 244x400) Image search: [Google]
_ml_p2p_pc_badge_tallest15.jpg
73 KB, 244x400
This is a super sneaky suit, and it's only $15
>>
Better yet. Work in a decent job, u fucking cunt.
>>
>>970219
That is what the suit is for.
>>
>>970355
If MGS was more realistic, you'd instantly lose for even getting spotted, knocking out guards or killing them.
>>
File: FrenchNinjaChef.gif (26 KB, 768x242) Image search: [Google]
FrenchNinjaChef.gif
26 KB, 768x242
>>970211
Black/grey/brown walking/athletic shoes. Long pants/sleeves (slacks and a button up shirt would be widely suitable), maybe a hooded sweatshirt if appropriate, all in assorted grays. Avoid solid blocks of color/pattern that would show the profile of a person. Look boring and forgettable. Possibly a backpack stocked with accessories for an excuse to be where you'll be going, or take a clipboard if you can look like someone working.

The idea isn't to LARP Metal Gear. It's to take advantage of perceptual filters to go unnoticed. Look like you're on your way to something and you're just a little late. Act like you own the place / are so familiar with everything that you're navigating by habit. Most people will ignore / not notice you, and those that do probably won't want the expected awkwardness of interrupting you.
>>
>>970238
Or even Vibram Fivefingers but those are filthy and stink after wearing them a few times.
Otz and Lems shoes might also be good, minimalist footwear in general is best sneaking footwear.
>>
Thanks for the laughs. This thread reminds me of random internet good ness from the 90's.
>>
>>970211
I thought a I gave you your answer on /k/ last week. Google "sports compression suit".
>>
>>970211
Let's try this again...

You want your outermost layer to be made of cotton.

Synthetics like polyester are plastic-based, resulting in a highly reflective glossy surface to your clothes. Cotton has a much more flat finish and won't reflect light as obviously as synthetics will.
>>
>>971068
>will not show the name I'm punching in
Why? What's wrong with this new layout that I can't choose my own posting name, or delete my own posts?
>>
here's the perfect sneaking attire. you will pretty much be invisible and no one will be able to accurately describe you, even after seeing you.

>blue hoodie
>baseball cap
>jeans
>white sneakers

you will now look like any other completely random stranger on the street.
should you ever make that Snake-like suit, everyone will instantly recognize you and call the cops.
>>
>>971068
>>971069
Right, April 1st...
-.-
>>
>>970211
Cheapest sneak outfit: Wear socks outside your shoes.
So far I've never seen anyone like this, so it must work.
>>
>>970333
It think he went through with it at burning man or a similar festival.
>>
>>971075
There's shoes designed for rocky beaches that have felt on the soles.
>>
>>971075
IT WORKS!
I tried this out and nobody noticed me.
It was a bit weird as a few people looked at where I was, but I tested them and they acted like I wasn't there. So the direction of their odd stares was proven coincidental. I now can walk around totally invisible without even really trying.
>>
>>971075
If you appear mentally handicapped people will avert their eyes and won't call you on doing weird shit for fear of your tard rage.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.