[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I take four prescriptions every day, and I got a month's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 2009_03_26-prescription1.jpg (9 KB, 300x183) Image search: [Google]
2009_03_26-prescription1.jpg
9 KB, 300x183
I take four prescriptions every day, and I got a month's supply for each in these orange bottles.

So I have amassed an unlimited supply of these small things.

What do with them?
>>
>>968120

fill them with cum
>>
>>968120
I throw mine away
Im too scared of someone seeing me have a ton of them laying around, and get the idea to rob me.

Pillheads cant be reasoned with and care nothing about right and wrong.
>>
>>968120
Collect sand from each beach you visit.
>>
>>968120
>easy mode
rectal insertion

>hard mode
urethral insertion
>>
>>968120
I use mine as little spice bottles, it always weirds people out but hey most people are fart snozzles
>>
>>968164
That's actually pretty cool. I'll definitely put whole peppercorns in one.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>968127
Ok. That's one down. What about the rest of the bottles?
>>
Build a raft.
>>
>>968120
i use them for nuts/bolts/washers

i've got everything from #2 to #10, plus some metric
>>
File: mestupid.jpg (79 KB, 680x660) Image search: [Google]
mestupid.jpg
79 KB, 680x660
>>968120

>Keep 150-200. Throw them onto the ground in a darkened room to foil burglars to hilarious effect.
>Chuck 'em at cars.
>If you're extremely poor, put small numbered slips of paper into each bottle. Inform your children that whoever finds (number) from bottles scattered over the house will be allowed to eat this week.
>Put small amounts of soil into each, add a seed and water daily for individual flowers/plants. If the soil is low enough in the bottle you could put the cap on for transport.
>Melt plastic bottles down in enclosed area. Inhale toxic fumes to become progressively sicker. Collect disability/Social Security(?)
>Plant bottles in dirt to confuse and annoy worms.
>Learn to juggle.
>Advanced juggling.
>Fill with various amounts of water. Drink water from each bottle at random, inadvertently consuming small amounts of pill particulate in each bottle for extra medication for $$$ saving goodness.
>Refill with different medication to confuse yourself and others.

The options are literally limitless, OP.
>>
>>968208
drill a hole in the top of the bottles and put lights in, use them as christmas lights.
>>
>>968180
When i was a homeless drunk, me and a few guys i was camped with made a raft of space bags (box wine bags)a md 4 pallets. Shit was fun getting drunk floating down the river.
>>
>>968237
Then donate them to the local crazy ward during Christmas.
>>
>>968164
>>968168
>>968126
>mfw I walk into my kitchen and a junkie is snorting a line of cloves
>>
>>968120
Easter egg hunt
>>
>>968120
Build a fucking raft, nigger.
It might be a bit heavy, so you'll need to make the walls quite deep, but it's possible if you believe

Or storage, if you don't want to look like a third worlder
>>
Hey don't be so wasteful!! When you go to get them refiled at your pharmacy get them to reuse the vial!..
>>
>>968120
Donate them.

http://www.malawiproject.org/medicine-bottles-for-malawi/
>>
>>968550
Shit, looks like too many people thought that was a good idea. Nvm.
>>
>>968171
note to self: anon lives near a beach.
>>
>>968193
got a pill bottle full of random ass tiny microsopic screws.. I honestly dont even think they are a standard size anymore. every time I try to use one it just dont work.
The one in my glasses is hold in place by the pressure from the frame trying to come back apart, not the threads. been like that for years now so whatever, it works.

How do you know the size of these fucking things?
>>
File: laced.jpg (40 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
laced.jpg
40 KB, 600x566
>>968259
This is the best thing I've read all day.
>>
File: penn.jpg (41 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
penn.jpg
41 KB, 500x327
>>968120
Dude, just throw away your trash. Just throw it away. I know that goes against the /diy/ manifesto, but seriously just throw away your fucking trash for thor's sake. Your time is the only nonrenewable resource.
>>
>>968616
>Your time is the only nonrenewable resource.
got me right in my feels
>>
>>968616
Well, that and fingers/eyes. Always wear your safety gear and don't operate machinery while retarded.
>>
>>968120
I use them to carry small parts, washers, nuts, tie wire or jumper wire in my tool bag
>>
File: please_pray_for_my_family.jpg (75 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
please_pray_for_my_family.jpg
75 KB, 600x400
My dad painted a bunch of them white and glued sticks to the sides and painted them up like snowmen with sequins and fabric and shit. My mom has cancer, so I think he's losing his mind.
>>
>>968120
Yeah, the ones I get are barely 10% filled when I get them. It's incredibly wasteful.
>>
>>968208
>rip your name tag off
>dye white tic tac's half orange
>fill bottles with said tic tac's
>sell to edgy middle schoolers for $100/ bottle
>?????
>profit

As a side not I've had a re occurring thought that if a placebo has the desired effect I.E. an abilify plecebo tricks you into having lower anexity or calming down, or an adderal placebo tricks you into concentrating, have you not achieved the desired goal regardless of If it's a placebo or not?

Also what's the legality of selling candy as drugs to drug seeking indiviguals? Is it illegal or just stupid?
>>
>>968120
sell them to stoner kids
>>
>>969593
Would be dependent on where you live. Even if there isn't a specific law against it there could still be a "misrepresenting the product" or "preying upon the mentally challenged" charge that can be dropped.

I'd be more worried about getting stabbed though...
>>
Freeze fresh lemon juice in them. Lots of recipes call for 1/3 cup lemon juice.
>>
>>968120
I dunno OP, I made a bong with a bunch of mine
>>
>>968120

Buy firecrackers.

Make larger firecrackers.
>>
Fill them with water, then put an Alka-Seltzer tablet and close the lid. Enjoy tiny explosion.

Used to do that with those film holders for those old cylinder film things.
>>
>>968783
he should just wait til she dies and stick a carrot on her face desu
>>
>>968783

>This post and image title

Right in the feels man.

>>969885

This. A few flash salutes are a good into to firework fun.
>>
They make alright herb grinders. Put your herbs in it along with a clean coin. Shake vigorously and the coin will break the plant material up.

Everyone is gonna think this post is about marijuana but I've only used this for mugwort and wormwood.
>>
>>970098
Well jolly ho chaps we though we had a good old druggie here but instead we got our self's a wizard. Gonna whip yourself up a spot of poly juice potion ey.
>>
>>968120
build a raft or small boat! they're small bodies filled with water, they'll make a very strong bump protected floating (in water) something.
>>
We spray pain them all black and make them into microcaches and hide them all around the place.
>>
>>968121
First post best post
>>
>>970310
Actually, in this case it's first post worst post.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.