[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, im a cunt, from QLD ausfailia, and im trying to make a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: 1437860815866.jpg (734 KB, 692x880) Image search: [Google]
1437860815866.jpg
734 KB, 692x880
Hello, im a cunt, from QLD ausfailia, and im trying to make a big fucking trailer so i can have a moterhome and fuck off to the middle of nowhere, because im also part gypsy and being stuck in one spot is killing my soul

so, freinds, cunts, people doing the right thing and fucking off because we are full, tell me, how do i make a box shaped trailer here, that is 4 meters high, 8 meters long, and 3 meters wide, without breaking laws in a way that will be road legal, if that cant be done, whats the closest i can do, and how do i do that?

>Lol gypsy
i literally "Found" some weights that im using to train with now, this gypsy is offering to fuck off into the wilderness out of your hair, we both want this~
>>
File: 1466.jpg (27 KB, 470x200) Image search: [Google]
1466.jpg
27 KB, 470x200
>>967954
tripfags not welcome.
also, a trailer that size will need an engineering certificate anyway. you're better off buying a trailer and just attaching something to live in as cargo. or just buy a LWB van or shortbus. they can be comfy. you can't DIY something this large. australian auto engineering firms are cunts and a major way to launder money is through custom vehicles. hence why buying a 10k$ used bus is a better buy than spending a few million on a custom vehicle.
>>
File: b459c_534340.png (501 KB, 635x313) Image search: [Google]
b459c_534340.png
501 KB, 635x313
>>967954
>op's dream
>>
>>967954
>party gypsy
>needs help becoming trailer trash
pick one
>>
>>967969
I currently live in the housing commition on your money

>>967962
could i make one then have the engineer certify it?
>>
>>967993
jokes on you faggot, I'm a NEET.

no you can't. the full engineering certification process costs tens of thousands of dollars just for a sandrail. look up the lotus clones called locosts and the steps involved to have one road legal. and those are from plans. a large vehicle like you want is a highly specialized item. nobody in australia has ever attempted to have one certified. hell even the custom trikes cost upwards of $500 000 and that's just a shitty little motorbike. you would need specialized welding equipment, a large bus sized shed to fabricate it in, a massive paint shed, a trailer to harvest parts from (all custom vehicles use a donor vehicle) and something with a 5th wheel to tow it with. it's not like america where you can just throw some lights on a dune buggy and call it a road legal car. in australia it takes about 15 years from start to finish to be aproved as a vehicle certifying engineer. its a very closed community. the government wants no custom vehicles on the road because muh safety. you could try building it but the engineers will charge you ridiculous sums of money just to tell you to get fucked. read the ADR. now the engineers will ignore that and just tell you no, get fucked. the places that do produce small volumes of vehicles are already certified engineering shops so they can do whatever they want.

here take a look at this. a bus is entirely doable. http://www.vonslatt.com/bus-main.shtml

so just fit out a small bus.
>>
>>967954
save up money to buy a prefab one (or an angle grinder to steal one with) by bending more bananas
>>
>>968265
Its a caravan you nigger, not a bus, it attaches to the back, its a fucking trailer

i dont have the money for a bus, im on the dole, i could steal one but i wouldent get away with it, because this is australia

would it be possible to take something of similar size and modify it? like say take a car trailer and turn it into a massive box trailer?
>>
>>968358
>I dont even have 10k$ to buy a 12 seater hiace and fit it out
yeah its not going to happen. sorry.
>>
>>968361
>Implying you need 10k to fit out a hiace

you said bus cunt

i just spent 500 quid on a car, im pretty sure its the largest amount of money i've ever spent at one time, building something over time as a project would be more than doable, but 10k is pretty much what i make in a year
>>
>>967954
since you're a gypsy shouldn't you fuck off out of australia since they are full?

also I just watched something about gypsys earlier.. gypsy bitch said "they wont give us water, we have to actually go out and buy it"
why do you cunts expect everything to be given to you?
>>
>>968372
family is third generation aussie now mate, im strayan' for all intents and purposes

>Why do you expect free shit
I really dont understand that either, i mean im in the housing commission but im not exactly happy with it, maybe its part of the evolution of just taking whatever the fuck we want
>>
>>968376
>maybe its part of the evolution of just taking whatever the fuck we want
Do you see that as a characteristic of a shitty people? like niggers?
if so do you plan to take steps to change it, or just continue with how things are?
>>
File: 1454100458532.jpg (57 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1454100458532.jpg
57 KB, 421x421
>>968382
Gypsies are closer to jews than niggers, niggers dindu their way through life because nothing else is available to them, gypsies do it because we can

I've had a few jobs, but mostly i just want to get a caravan and fuck off so i dont need to work, and no i dont mean living off the state, i mean not needing to, i do see that as a charecteristic of shitty people though

>Are you willing to change
I mean i just want to enjoy life, i cant be bothered working a 9 to 5 job for the rest of my life slowly dying, would much rather travel around and live interestingly

>TLDR
>Gypsies are like intelligent niggers
>I am a nigger that can think

that makes me feel kinda shitty desu
>>
piss off, if you wanted to go out woop woop you'd know it's the easiest thing to do in this fucking country

you're either a shitty troll or a scaredy cat.

I severely recommend that you go find a bunch of henry lawson poems and then literally take the train to anywhere out west ( assuming east )

dock in a shitty town, buy a van for a buck and then drive it further into the wilderness.

gypsys aren't known for living in decked out trucks, it's for living in tents, $5 at kmart.
>b-b-b-but you mean to have a standard of living i have to work

welcome to ye ol' times cunt

you say you're aussie but use "quid" like a poof
fuck this dumb thread I'm actually pissed off at this bloke because I've been poor all my life but he seems to want to do it for fun.

I'm guessing ~27+ and losing his mind like our poor normally tend to do. just drive out there dude. it's easy.
>>
>>968385
ok fuck me mate I didn't read that last bit and so i probably am a bit judgemental.

you'll be hard pressed to find food without the dole money or work but major cities do have free food handouts
>>
>>968388
it sounds like too big a risk desu, and i get what you mean, i was actually in that kind of position last year, wound up homeless for a month, without le gypsy tent, it sucks, beach sleeping was nice until the rain hit though

i plan to grow crops in the trailer, i have a blueprint i made that should work to basically rid me of any real need to pay anything, except rego i guess, i just need 8 meters long, 3-4 meters high, and 2.5-3 meters wide, i want to plan this properly so i can fuck off properly instead of it being a holiday
>>
>>968385
>hat makes me feel kinda shitty
interesting.. a jew race, that acts like niggers.. but actually does feel bad about it.

I think deep down we all want to fuck of and be innawoods, but if we did then nothing would get done. No progress would be made as a race. If every other race acted like gypsies then we wouldnt even have caravans, we would be so far in the past that we would be like deer.

also how do you fucks get gas? you dont do shit, how do you have anything?
>>
>>968392
Gasification is amazing, so are vacuum tubes for electricity

for the record its not just innawoods its

>Mobile innawoods

:^)
>>
>>968393
I meant petrol for the caravans, how do you fuel your means of transportation?
>>
>>968394
Electric gasifier, and chunks of trees

>Gasifier is amazing
gasifier basically turns bits of organic material into gas, useful for driving for free
>>
>>968397
this sounds like bullshit.
if you could do this and actually travel by burning trees people would be all over this.
>>
>>968400
people are all over it, its been around for a long ass time too, just hidden by oil companies
>>
>>968400
http://www.ecoreps.com.au/gasifier.html
>>
File: 14565436458.png (44 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
14565436458.png
44 KB, 256x256
>>968406
>>
>>968403
I'm actually against big oil and I know the bullshit they pull managing to sell every last drop of refined petroleum to every industry imaginable.. I so believe you on that. I came across a wiki for wood gas that took 4 different google searches to pull up. They are doing something to hide this.
>>
>>968408
There's no need to hide it, because compared to gas, it's a rather shitty substitute.
Wood gasifiers were relatively popular during the WW II era, when gas was difficult to get and horribly expensive. They went out of fashion when the gas shortage ended.
>>
File: 1448322534795.png (217 KB, 372x334) Image search: [Google]
1448322534795.png
217 KB, 372x334
>>968411
so shitty its free
>>
>>968413
Wood isn't free for the most people.
But yeah, the availability of fuel is one of it's good points.
>>
>>968414
you cant just chop a tree down or find some thrown out shitty furniture?
>>
>>968415
Thats your gypsyness showing through, all trees are owned. just like all land.
You cant just go chopping down tree and not expect to get shot or sued.
>>
>>968416
Like it matters

anyways, lets try to get back on topic

>>968358
>would it be possible to modify an (open top) car trailer into a caravan legally then?
>>
>>968418
fine.
Cant you just get an rv or something
>>
>>968422
Costs too much, i can pick up a car trailer to fuck with for practically nothing, then work on it over time
>>
>>968426
Then get a trailer and build a house on it.
Get a truck and lug it around.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 293x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 293x225
just buy a horse of trailer.
>>
>>968433
Can horse trailers be the size i need? if so then sounds like a good plan
>>
>>968434
Do your own reasurch, youre not paying me to be the project manager.
>>
>>968436
and you call me the nigger
>>
>>968440
Pay me and I'll plan this entire thing for you but it'll be far cheaper for you to google horsebox sizes your self
>>
>>968440
No, I called you the nigger.
You gotta learn the difference between Anonymous and Anonymous if you want to chat here!
>>
>>968443
so i did some googling, and im making some assumptions on which anonnigger you are, but i can just get a flat fucking trailer and build on it, no shitty engineering cunts needed to be hired

my problem has more or less been answered then, thanks mates

>This is now a gypsy hate thread
>>
>>968448
this is a safe for work board. Employers might find it distasteful if they see their employees looking at an underage girl getting raped by an insect..
>>
>>968455
If any of my employees were on 4chan at work they would get fired, doesn't matter what they are looking at. They are either working or on break, if on break they can do what the fuck they want, and that includes looking at spider fucking pictures.
>>
>>968464
Im not gonna sit here and debate workplace ethics with you.

4chan has safe for work and not safe for work boards.
spider rape loli is nsfw. this board is sfw. That picture needs deleted.
>>
>>968467
Except there is nothing adult in that picture, so it is still technically 'sfw'

Go cry somewhere else.
>>
>>968469
>there is nothing adult in that picture
You are the epitome of autism.
>>
>>968476
Do you see tits? Do you see a vagina? Do you see a dick?

Then it's SFW, if you don't like it maybe you shouldn't be on 4chan at work like an idiot.
>>
>>968479
No, I see a spider raping a little girl.
Also I'm not even at work, faggot. I don't browse this cesspool when I am in public.
>>
You're all arachnist scum, fucking cunts need to check your privilege, picking on a poor defenseless spider in its mating ritual, how could you
>>
>>968533
down with the arachidy!
>>
>>968483
By that logic your post is also not SFW and should also be removed, because it contains the string "spider raping a little girl", which depicts a spider raping a little girl without actually showing any genitals or intercourse.
>>
>>968596
well you know what a string is as well as proper quotation, so I now know you are not fully ignorant and are attempting to troll.
>>
>>968612
Pointing out the error in your argument is trolling now?

Oh, of course, it's 2016, and 'trolling' now means 'doing anything on the Internet that I don't like'.
>>
>>968615
you sound like a particular tripfag that I sometimes see.. go back to /g/ faggot.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.