[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Full Desktop in Original Xbox Case
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Og Xbox.jpg (13 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
Og Xbox.jpg
13 KB, 530x298
I have been thinking about doing this.

Would it be a cool project?
>>
>put a computer inside a computer case
Sure, go for it.
>>
>>967927
>mini ITX builds inside of game consoles

Jesus christ, what is this 2007?
>>
>>967930
Technically it is a computer, but, it requires a lot of modding.
>>
>>967933
No, no. Not mini ITX, I have an old Vostro 200 laying around with C2D, and it would be pretty cool to put it in here.
>>
>>967927
no reason to ruin a perfectly good console for a gimmick you'll get tired of in a month
>>
>>967940
You can buy just the shell for a few sheckels.
>>
>>967940
Nigga you dumb.
You're probably one of those pintrest faggots, DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR CEERAIL BOXES BECAUSE YOU CAN MAKE SHOE ORGANIZERS WITH THEM
>>
>>967951
Lmao, so true. Even though I would not do that, I am buying a Og Xbox shell, and was thinking of modding it.
>>
>>967927
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TggHtINGIyc like this ?
>>
>>967936
Really?
A microATX board like your vostro has will barely fit in there if you cut out most of the case.

A regular power supply is also far too big to fit into it.

It was only "cool" to do it with miniITX stuff because it was a little self contained PC. You dont have the space to just throw a random PC into it you retard. Did you even look up the dimensions?

You obviously havent been inside the xbox before
>>
>>967958
Well I am not sooo skilled, lmao.
>>
>>967961
Yes I have taken that into account, but I am pretty sure that it can fit.
>>
>>967927
didn't you make this thread on /g/ the other day?
sage for zero contribution to thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.