[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nothing to 0 gauges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (879 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
879 KB, 2592x1936
my goal is to get these (0g) in my ear tonight. my ears are not pierced. i have no patience and no money to spend on other methods.

i am thinking about piercing with a safety pin, tapering with a toothpick, a sharpened chopstick, and eventually a pen, then fit the earring in. all the tapers will be wrapped in teflon tape and lubed.

any advice? how traumatic will this be for my ears, anybody have any other ideas on how i can do this easier?

i am dead set on getting it done tonight, please dont try to convince me otherwise.
>>
File: 1408234325160.jpg (58 KB, 470x483) Image search: [Google]
1408234325160.jpg
58 KB, 470x483
>>967610
>i am thinking about piercing with a safety pin, tapering with a toothpick, a sharpened chopstick, and eventually a pen
Holy shit op, you are going to fucking destroy your ear and most likely get a massive infection.
>>
Stupid idea op. You can't just hop to one big size.
>>
>>967610
The most efficient method would be to ram it down your ear canal using a knitting needle. Remember, hipster scum, being alive is soooo mainstream.
>>
>>967610
Your lobe will tare. Blood everywhere. No tunnel because of pain. Vagina looking gash for the rest of your life. Fuck off.
>>
>>967610
So do it. Self mutilation is nothing new. I froze a non-cancerous growth under the skin of my back for 10 minutes, then used a 'sterilized' exact to cut it out. Never grew back. Worked out well. If I can carve a penny sized hole in my back, you can handle this with a little ice.
>>
>>967626
>exact
Exacto knife*
>>
File: 2Q==.jpg (86 KB, 568x500) Image search: [Google]
2Q==.jpg
86 KB, 568x500
>>
Easiest way would be sandwich your earlobe between two bits of plywood and drill straight through.
You could use ice with a ceramic tile diamond bit but it will be difficult to keep the ice in place.
You will probably need something to bite down on or at least take the edge off
>>
File: jUXkZ.jpg (55 KB, 498x318) Image search: [Google]
jUXkZ.jpg
55 KB, 498x318
>>967629
>>
>>967610
It's not going to work and will look like shit mate. You need to start at 14 gauge and slowing move up one size every month after the initial 8 month healing period.

Otherwise your ears will tear or blow out, scar badly, look shitty, etc etc

>source tattooed and pierced 23 year old who is not a retard with jail tier or kitchen tattoos and have a job and professional work and ear piercings
>>
Oh I just saw this on /b/. Just do it ya pussy. Post pics.
>>
>>967642
The fuck is a "kitchen tattoo"?
>>
>>967668
stick and pokes maybe?
>>
>>967668
At home "do it yourself tatooers" are known as kitchen magicians I'm some regions of the US. They often own a 150 dollar tattoo machine, don't know how to set it up, run it too hot and scar the fuck out of skin and cut skin from digging too deep. Or stick and poke jail tier shit as well.
>>
>>967610
>i have no patience and no money to spend on other methods.

are you 15?
>>
File: DR._MARIO___Episode_3.gif (4 MB, 617x459) Image search: [Google]
DR._MARIO___Episode_3.gif
4 MB, 617x459
Dear sweet baby Jesus, pics plz. Plz plz pretty plz
>>
>>967674
Looking at that soft baby pale hand I'm going to guess he has a flat brimmed hat, is in his early teens and has unironically said "dude weed lol"
>>
>>967674
"My mom wont let me get my ears pierced, let alone gauged. Have to do it in one night against her will"

Typical short sighted teenager garbage
>>
File: 1450051255206.jpg (71 KB, 620x526) Image search: [Google]
1450051255206.jpg
71 KB, 620x526
>>967674
Underage self mutilation...
Fucking diamonds
>>
>>967610
you must be 18 year of age or older to use 4chan
>>
>>967677
those hands have never done a day's work.
>>
>>967678
I was thinking more along the lines of "i met a chick on the internet and got too deep in the lying to make myself look cool and have to get my ears pierced for guaranteed sex tomorrow"
>>
>>967610
A .22 will leave a nice sized hole for those in your earlobe. If that somehow fails, you should move up to larger calibers. :^)
>>
you'd be better off stealing one of your dads razor blades and slicing your ear to make the hole.
>>
File: DRMPNCH_lg1.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
DRMPNCH_lg1.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
get a biopsy punch

profit????

http://www.razorbladeproducts.com/xcart/dermal-punch-biopsy-punch-piercing-tool-14g-12g-10g-8g-6g-4g-2g-0g-drmpnch.html
post a vid you silly bitch.i bet you dont...pussy.
>>
DELIVER, AND STREAM IT FAGGOT

>>967742
- actually sound advice this, a (small) slash def. easier than punching a hole, if impatient. & moronic, but, I digress.
actually done this (accidently), got ear caught in a doornail or some sh!t (dont go there..) - got it stitched again after people attempting to stick a finger through, etc. Slash is OK, (or lesser evil, leastways) and should stop bleeding sooner.. but, fuck making a hole that size in one go, and both ears, just. Ice be an idea as well.

>I is dead set on being an idiot, please dont try and make me change my mind /b/

animated_tumbleweed.gif
>>
Use a cordless drill you degenerate faggot
>>
>>967610
Leather punch, the one that looks like a spur with six hole sizes to choose from. Wipe it off good on your pants first so it's "sterile."
>>
>>967749
This is cheap and plenty cool, you should do this.
Tons of blood but a nugget of yourself to remember when you had ears, before the infection.
>>
>>967749
Oh shit.
I have these calcium lumps on my ballsack, that looks perfect for fixing them.
Thanks /diy/!
>>
File: A6XnTc3.jpg (372 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
A6XnTc3.jpg
372 KB, 1280x1280
>>967610

You could try getting some taste you retarded sack of shit.
>>
You're a dumbass. I've had stretched ears for 4 years, and I've never met anyone as stupid as you.
>>
>>967610
Fucking kill yourself fag
>>
File: punky1[1].png (1 MB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
punky1[1].png
1 MB, 720x960
>>967872
>#selfexpression N' SHEEIT.
>>
>>967627
if you're going to be a douche, at least do it right, it's
>X-Acto Knife
>>
>>967642
what this guy said. slow and steady man, I've been stretching for about 7 years now and that's what will work. If you don't have money, then wait at your current size until you have the money to stretch up again. it's not a race.
>>
>>967610
OP it's been a day where are your results?
>>
>>967872
Wasn't this the guy who changed his mind and had to have a fair bit of surgery to fix up everything.
>>
>>968341
Considering he could probably never have a semi normal girlfriend or eat and drink food I'm going to guess that yes he changed his mind.
>>
>>967872
>>967926

desu if I met this fuck. I'd prob end up smashing his face in. Not because how he looks. but just think about what it sounds like when he fucking breaths. its like mouth breather x10 because its going past his teeth as he does so. holy shit would make me so angry.
>>
I'm not really sure why you'd want to do this to yourself.
>>
>>967610
piercedfag reporting in with real advice.

the ONLY way to do this without regretting it later, will be if you have a surgical punch (at 0g in size, obviously) to cut out a perfect circle in your ear (will need lobes big enough to lose that much flesh without stretching)

I went from nothing to 12g within about 30 minutes, around 10 years ago. started off with a thin hemming pin out of my moms sewing box, followed it up with the thickest needle i could find (not much), then shoved the 12g loops through.

it worked, but i tore the fuck out of the tissue all around the pierced zone, so it took forever to heal

the biggest problem is without using proper method, you do not create a clean "tunnel" and the hole becomes disfigured as fuck. the wider you go the more noticable it becomes. youre piercings will look ugly as fuck if you don't do it right (im very picky and mine bug me even at 12g). also your scar tissue will develop all retarded causing major issue if you try to stretch it bigger in the future (much higher potential to rip your lobe in half during stretching)
>>
>>967872
sucking 1 dick wasn't enough for him
>>
>>968423
Look at
>>967749

You should read the whole thread before getting more holes popped in your head derpy.
>>
>>967610
Being that there is absolutely no chance you can do this yourself without it ending in a trip to the hospital, I sincerely hope you try this and post pics afterwards.
>>
>>967610
Don't listen to the faggots here, your method will work but expect some discomfort for a while, remember to sterilse it with hot sause.
>>
Dermal punch. If you try to stretch your lobe will tear.
>>
>>968344
Wow dude, I'm so scared!
>>
this is fantastic
>>
allaku akbar
>>
If ur gonna do it remember the lobe is elastic and so but tapering it will still be smaller then intend ur gonna need to be quick with every new size ur gonna increase also use petrol lube. I would say buy a tapery gage if u really can and the whole day u can just keep pulling it through until its there. Good luck. My ur lobe look flight after the rush job.
>>
>my goal is tonight
>4 days later he's still trying to figure out how to stab his earlobes
>>
Just chop your ear off hipster.
Post self portrait afterwards
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 1236x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 1236x700
>>967610
Enjoy your fucked out lobes and unemployment
>>
>>969774
He's dead brah. Infection got him.
>>
>>967610
Take so many pics, I can't wait...
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.