[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you remove the blade from a Gillette's razor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: razors.jpg (72 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
razors.jpg
72 KB, 500x306
How do you remove the blade from a Gillette's razor?
>>
Why would you want to? It's not like razor blades are expensive.
>>
File: Anglegrinder[1].png (257 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Anglegrinder[1].png
257 KB, 450x300
>>967418
AngloGrinder.

>STATUTORY [PIC RELATED] SAFETY NOTICE:
>All Angle Grinder Acts carry full public liability insurance for ten million pounds and use full RCD protection. All Angle Grinder Acts will perform a full risk assessment at each event. All they require is a working 240v supply.
>>
>>967425
I need to know the answer to this question too...

Razor blades are cheap and readily available, in fact it would be much more expensive to waste a gillete razor by removing the blades.
>>
Break the plastic, duh
>>
Push the release button on the back of the head.
>>
File: jazzclub_nice.gif (1 MB, 287x206) Image search: [Google]
jazzclub_nice.gif
1 MB, 287x206
>>967418
What you in for and who are you looking to shank?
>>
>>967425
get a benchmade
>>
>be inmate in federal penitentiary
>use your 30 minutes of computer time on /diy/
>pls help
>>
>>967418
Hammer and chisel. The only way. Could use a flat head screwdriver in place of the chisel. Hit it vertically, not horizontal.
>>
Easy way...fire...melt said plastic
>>
>>967418
>Shaving with disposable cartridge razors
Stay pleb, my friend.

(to answer your question, break the plastic tabs off the sides using a pair of needle nose pliers)
>>
>>968715
>being this much of a hipster douche
>>
>>968771
Naw, not hipster. 33 and been shaving with a DE safety razor since I was a kid because we were too poor to buy even cheap shit like Trac II's.
>>
>>968787
No you're a hipster because you're judging others on how they shave, thinking your way is better, obviously safety razors work, so who the fuck cares how other people cut hair off their face.
>>
>>968808
He's right you know.

Also OP, bend and break the plastic of the razor heads. I've been using the blades as a straight razor when I cut people's hair.
>>
>>969503
>Also OP, bend and break the plastic of the razor heads. I've been using the blades as a straight razor when I cut people's hair.

Prison shank manufacturer
>>
you can do it with your fingernails it just takes forever. also they aren't like a normal razor blade but are bent at a right angle making an L with the bottom right of the L being the blade
>>
>>967418
..really? Its a fucking plastic housing. You fucking unsnap it. You couldn't take the 5 fucking seconds to look at the damn thing?
>>
>>967608
Kek
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.