[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a custom woodworker and got a request to build a set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: F92RLR7I4CMTO3P.MEDIUM.jpg (43 KB, 620x411) Image search: [Google]
F92RLR7I4CMTO3P.MEDIUM.jpg
43 KB, 620x411
I'm a custom woodworker and got a request to build a set of cornhole boards as an infinity mirror. My question is how would the hole look? There will be a gap of 3/4" between the mirrors and a hollow wooden disc will fit between the mirrors at the hole. This disc will also be wrapped in leds. Is this gonna look like shit?
>>
Bump. Feel free to direct me to another board.
>>
Anybody?
>>
File: infmirror.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
infmirror.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
This board is fine.
I reckon the disc will appear much like the circle in the center of pic related. The inside of the hole would obviously not have this effect, as there is no mirror on the inside of the hole. But the outside would.
>>
I would guess it's gonna look like how the edge of a typical infinity mirror looks like but there's only one way to find out.
>>
>>966211
>>966213
Thanks. I'll post back here in a couple days with results
>>
>>966218
>>966208
>>966204
By the way, /diy/ is a fairly slow board. Gotta be patient with it. But on the plus side, your thread will probably still be here when you come back to give us that update.

Best of luck with your project. Looking forwards to seeing the results.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.