[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DIY Hippy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: received_1270012259680384-1.jpg (625 KB, 1152x1396) Image search: [Google]
received_1270012259680384-1.jpg
625 KB, 1152x1396
Ok, so I plan on vending at some festivals this spring/summer and I need some more diy ideas. Festivals = Hippies. I need some ideas of what a hippy would find at a festival and buy. Go!
>>
Just claim it's organic and environmentally friendly and they'll buy whatever the fuck it is.
>>
>>966101
Yeah, that was my first thought. I actually have some recipes for some organic lip balm, soap, body cream, ect.. Going to make some awesome labels and put it in a nice bottle and sale it that way.
>>
>>966100
and cheap none precious stone set in pewter.. legit they are so fucking dumb, all its gotta do is look "pretty"

>>966101
he said hippy, not hipster. hippys are like the outdoor type, van culture and all that shit.
>>
>>966120
Yes, they both like 'organic' and 'environmentally friendly' stuff. My point still stands.
>>
Weed
>>
Bongs

I once made a bong from PVC pipe, a large traffic cone, and a vollyball
>>
The problem with marketing to hippies is that they pride themselves on not having any money.
More often than not, they'll offer to barter--and I can also just see them stealing from you sooner than dealing in currency. Fucking hippies have a skewed idea of personal ownership, and can easily justify to themselves that ripping you off for your hard work is irrelevant in the cosmic scheme of things because it wasn't yours to begin with and putting prices on things is just a way to entangle your soul in corruption.
I speak from experience. Growing up in Humboldt County, there's nothing I hate more than fucking hippies. At least other pretentious social groups like hipsters and yuppies have the decency to value hygiene.
>>
>>966100
just serve chai.
idiots will pay 5$ for a cup of hot water with a 10c teabag.
>>
>>966120
>all its gotta do is look "pretty"
Ultimately isn't that really the only point of something like that?
>>
>>966194
Yep. And anything obscure like fucking alpaca socks or something
>>
>>966205
Generally other women care more about how much something is worth than what it looks like. otherwise all silver jewellery could just be chrome plated plastic
>>
>>966206
it's not the being obscure. it's the feeling like they're "going back to nature"
hippies are a meme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkVRL2po0Y8
>>
>>966222
no they care what something looks like. they dont care what it costs.
>>
>>966100
>I need some ideas of what a hippy would find at a festival and buy. Go!
>I need ideas
>Go!
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>966232
>no they care what something looks like. they dont care what it costs.
no, if the only cared what it looked like and didnt care what it cost, chrome plated rings would cost more than a truck and cubic zurconium wouldnt be hated. It looks better than real diamonds, its a perfect diamond.. why dont the eat that up?
Real diamonds cost more. thats why.
>>
>>966243
that's precisely why they dont care about what it costs. if they cared about cost they would just choose the chrome plated rings. its not just the superficial look, it's how it looks to others. and any plated whatever looks like shit after a few wears.
>>
>>966100
> more diy ideas

What ideas do you already have?

> Go!

Alright, you can fuck right off now. We're not your dog.

BTW: your goals are unattainable. Hippies don't buy shit. They leach and mooch and are pretty fucking useless. Like you.
>>
>>966194
>>966194
But real chai is milk, spices and tea. Are american hippies so dumb?
>>
/diy/ doesn't stand for Pinterest.
>Go!
Fuck you pal, you >>>/go/
>>
>>966100
>implying hippies buy stuff
Are you literally retarded? At best you're going sell stuff to wannabee hippie teens, but real hippies won't buy your stuff.
>>
>hire qt hippychicks. They all be, like, totally reliable, Dude.
>have em sell popular Hippy organic product on commission ( >>966131 knows whats up )
>retire already

if above carefully followed to the letter, nothing at all can go wrong.
>>
>>966260
Are you retarded
>>
LSD / MDMA hippies buy that shit crazy yo
>>
>>966180

Mendofag here, really well put.
>>
>>966260
that reply is fucking stupid, just reread my post that you replied to and pretend I took the time to copy and paste it.
>>
>>966100
Anything hemp.
>>
>>966243

Why are you fighting with a 12 year old?
>>
>>966718
because kids nowadays are at risk of turning out stupid about how the world really works. Its my way of helping better the world.
>>
>>966180
Holy shit. I'm a fucking hippy full stop. And I was just diagnosed as Bipolar tooo. Fuuuuuug.
>>
>>966239
>>966379
>>966396

I'm with these guys, faggot. Come up with some of your own ideas, we want to help you help yourself, just do some fucking footwork.
>>
>>966100
OP you are a fucking nigger

kill yourself
>>
>>966222
Lol no, real silver looks like beautiful moonshine, fake just looks like metal.
>>
>>966379
>WUB WUB WUB WUB WUUUUUUUUB
>WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
>>
>>968491
>like beautiful moonshine

What a fucking faggot, I have a silver ring and a steel ring, both look the same.
>>
Fire poi . check on youtube if you're unfamiliar . what I write below won't make sense unless you know what i'm on about

its literally kevlar wick rolled around a dowel and screwed in place attached to a chain attached to some kind of handle . the parts don't cost that much in bulk and most you could get from a hardware shop . show a video of people using them with music to get people in the mood for buying . I was at a circus once and after the performance people were queuing up to buy something for £40 you can make for £10 at the most .
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.