[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone know if theres a way to mod a ps2 slim without having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Vader of Liberty.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
Vader of Liberty.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
does anyone know if theres a way to mod a ps2 slim without having to take it apart? mods, please keep in mind, im asking IF, not HOW so that makes this a yes or no question and im also not asking for any links, therefore i am within the rules by asking this. the only one(s) you can ban are those who try to post instructions or links to where to find such instructions. again im only asking IF the aforementioned task is at all possible...yes or no. thanks in advance
>>
>>966088
I found a method in instructables, but since I have never owned a ps, I don't know if it is what you are asking for. It was the first result on a google search. Just trying to help. Would paste the link, but don't know if it is against the rules.
>>
People make threads like this all the time. I dunno why you guys are acting so sketchy just post shit.
>>
dude, no one's gonna ban anybody for hacking game consoles. the answer to OPs question is yes, you can use a certain game disk and make it crash, then load in some tool to load the game, but this is a pain. a simpler solution is to modify a couple of switches and use a Swap Magic disk. this is a lot easier to do on the Slim than the Full-height.
>>
and there's also a boot-the-PS2-from-USB project but it only works with some games.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.