[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /diy/ know about Tectum acoustical wall panels? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: panel (Small).jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
panel (Small).jpg
72 KB, 640x480
What does /diy/ know about Tectum acoustical wall panels? I've heard both good and bad things about them, wanted to get /diy/'s opinion on mounting, installation, etc.
>>
Looks like it will burn quite well!

...not as bad as a Belgian though.
>>
File: 1457817762944.png (1 MB, 1200x1295) Image search: [Google]
1457817762944.png
1 MB, 1200x1295
>>965805
Honestly I don't know what I was thinking asking /diy/ for advice. To think I actually expected a non-shitposting response...and I thought /diy/ was an ascended board. I guess it will have to join /k/ and /o/ in the abyss of useful boards turned shit
>>
>>965832
Way to be a pouty bitch because you didn't like one comment in your thread, good luck with anyone else helping you now.
>>
>>965848
Yeah, you see one post you don't like and lose your shit? Shake it off, bro.
>>
>>965848
>>965849
And yet I see no legitimate responses. You're only proving me right anons.
>>
So that's where ramen comes from.
>>
>>965801
Its just a textured panel. Youd probably have better results by taping cardboard boxes to your walls.

There is no fix for noisey neighbours or stopping your parents complaining about how loud your stereo is. We get these threads daily. Those things are only for shitty auditoriums to stop echos.
>>
>>965888

They aren't to stop echoes they are to balance the room noise and balance everything out. They are useful in any room you are trying to keep neutral and calm down frequencies that are going crazy.

I don't think OP is asking about them for the sake of soundproofing like you're complaining as if he's asking about them I'm assuming he'd no about using roxul/clips/channel/double drywall/gg/dampener to build a room.

Either way I have no experience with them.
>>
>>965849
>lose your shit

I merely replied, if you think that's someone 'losing their shit' you must have a stressful life.
>>
File: t_geeps.png (12 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
t_geeps.png
12 KB, 261x195
>>965857
no anon, that's where ramen goes to die
>>
>>965893
Will they stop the voices?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.