[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slide Switches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 405x720
So trying to wire my rc toys slide switch to a newer one that fits a mount on it. Problem is, it's a 3 stage switch 6 pin, so it has 3 selection settings as apposed to the old on/off selection setting 6 pin to the left you see here. I got 3 main cables, the negatives, the control board positive and the battery positive on the far right. Since I'm trying to rewire it onto the 3 selector, how would I go about doing so so that it's still an on/off switch. I'm still a novice at requiring as I blew up a battery in my face yesterday. Got a multi meter for that now.
>>
File: 1458350451452.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458350451452.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
ask /g/
>>
>>965605
got a diagram of the switch? or a model number? just post what it reads on the side of the switch.

>>965666
also /g/ isn't the correct place. he's not asking if he should go with alienware or dell. diy is correct. albeit he could of posted this question oh /ohm/
>>
use meter to figure out how old switch works
use meter to figure out how new switch works
resolder wires so behavior of new switch is the same as old switch
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 750x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 750x727
Yup figured out the way the current flows, I looked up the type it was like 3A250V I think, searching led me to this diagram. Confirmed it with my multimeter. Gonna solder it later.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.