[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phone unlocking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: wownice.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
wownice.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
I see a chance to make good money here but everything I searched on google requires some sort of payment. I had my phone unlocked by some Indian guy not long ago and he charged me 20 bucks all he did was open 2 applications and type some stuff in and in 20 minutes he unlocked my phone. Any advice? Thanks
>>
>>963929
Op here. Just wanna mention that im asking for any resources or info that can help me unlock phones. I want to sell this kind of unlocking service to make quick $
>>
Whenever I have a problem with my phone I just leave it overnight on a bowl of rice... The Chinese will come and fix it and next morning it works! ....Now seriously making money out of free advice is not cool...make a real effort and learn about phones/technology if that interests you
>>
>>963932
Im sorta making a real effort though. I cant learn without being taught from someone who knows and having to go and ask on specialized forums is more of an effort than googling it at least but I get what your saying
>>
>>963929

Give it back, jamal
>>
>>963939
Thanks for reminding me to filter black memes.
>>
>>964012
oh, now you're really not going to get any advice. I was about to tell you where you can learn this shit but fuck you, newfag ass bitch. You learn about 4chan from school then you come here to exploit our knowledge and fly in the face of our culture.
>>
>>964049
Im op and I didnt say that you nigger
>>
>>964051
ok, then there's tons of youtube videos about it as well as dedicated forums. The smartphone threads over on /g/ will also help you out with some stuff
>>
>>964053
Il give it a look thanks man!
>>
>>964056
You're welcome, you glorious winged faggot!
>>
>>964049
>culture
Culture is NOT fucking making racist jokes, you shit eating drooling retard, isn't it your bedtime? I think I'd know a thing about board culture, since I've been here since 2004, and I know for a fact that you haven't been here for more than a year.
>>
>>964058
>board culture
>/diy/
>Ive been here since 2004
Tell me more about how you've been on /diy/ since 2004
>>
>>964059
Not DIY, started on /a/ you fucking retard, I mean I've been on the website since then.
>>
>>964060
>/a/tard is calling me a retard
fucking lost. Also you're fucking lost. afaik there is nobody competent on /a/ you fucking weeb pos.
also, nigger jokes are as old as 4chan itself.
>>
>>964058
gtfo faggot. gb2/reditt
4chan is not for you if you feel like that. It is really that fucking simple.
>>
>>964078
You should go back since that's probably where you came from faggot.
>>
>>964103
Nyiuur I know you are but what am I.
>>
>>964058
<whatdidyoucallmenavysealcopypasta.txt>
>>
>>964066
>Literally bashing the culture this site was built off of.
get lost kid, you obviously know nothing, and you've shown that to us all.
>>
>>964221

explain to me how anime is any less cancerous than gamers, furries or horsefuckers
>>
>>963930
>>963929

OP, like Computer Forensics, the entire industry is script kiddies running stuff they don't understand.

They're not going to share their scripts with you, because their scripts are the entirety of their business: they don't bring any skill of their own to the table, so anyone with their scripts can immediately do everything they do.
>>
>>964265
>>964221
It is cancer. I bet that weeabo is one of the ones that has a body pillow with some naked anime girl on it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.