[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yugioh fag wants to decorate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Hey /diy/, i want to hang 50 of my old yugioh cards from the bedroom ceiling. I haven't been around too many arts & crafts to know what would be best for this project. I was hoping you guys could help?

If possible I'd rather not put holes in the ceiling, or risk tearing the cards too much. I also have a fan in the room. Is there something i can to use to weigh them down, so they don't fly all over the place?
>>
So fucking underagebant it hurts.
>>
>>963252
im sorry you never had a childhood
>>
>>963245
>blue tack
>string
>paperclip
>>
>>963273
great idea anon, thank you. never thought of the paperclip :]
>>
>>963273
This, but go with a clothespin, easier to swap
>>
>>963300
i like your thinking, may consider buying some small ones
>>
assuming you care about your cards and they are sleeved just use fucking velcro tape
>>
>>963608
No they are not sleeved, not really that OCD about em.

I do need something to actually stick them to the thread. I'm not sure if regular tape would tear them or not.
>>
it would probably be better to use removable mounting dots and stick them right on the ceiling

(personally I'd pick like one card, get a good scan, and order a huge wall print)
>>
>>963915
i can't pick just one anon, otherwise I'll have a Toy Story on my hands. thinking about hanging 60 to make a full deck.
>>
>>963245
Why do you want to wallpaper your room with vagina repellant?
>>
>>964362
cuz life is not about vag
>>
You could get those 9-pocket card protector pages, but I don't think it would look too good. I would just get a 11x18 poster frame and arrange the cards on that honestly.
>>
>>963245
Okay so if they have to go on the ceiling Id suggest picking up some of these (link) and then attaching everything else to the selves. That way no cards are harmed.

http://www.ultrapro.com/product_list.php?cPath=70_122

If it were me: I'd build a wood frame and stain it. Then Id use double-sided tape to lay the cards down neatly inside the frame.After that Id pour some epoxy over all the cards. That way they are protected forever and you have a decent looking wall ordainment. Maybe even run a ring of leds around the inside to light up.
>>
>>963252
Here's your (you)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.