[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys and gals, im trying to make money off creating things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hammer-1.jpg (66 KB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
hammer-1.jpg
66 KB, 400x378
Hey guys and gals, im trying to make money off creating things from scrap or other cheap materials, i have some experience in wood and metal work so any inexpensive profitable diy ideas out there? Can afford to spend a couple of hundred to expenses, + bonus points for profitable fish breeding diy
>>
>>962614
When everyone can make money from it no one can make money from it.

There are no suggestions on how to make worthwhile money from scrap materials other than fill a niche someone hasn't already.
>>
>>962614
Your best bet is probably hipster rustic furniture.
>>
Not trying to make much just sumthing worth wasting my time on that helps contribute to my holiday in a couple of months, my partner was thinking rustic
>>
>>962623
Everyone does this. Nobody buys it.
>>
>>962614
Jesus fucking Christ OP. We have this same thread every week.

> I'm broke. Need money. What trash can I convert to shekels?

This is /diy/ not /biz/. If you have a specific problem you are trying to work out, fine. Otherwise fuck right off.
>>
>>962614
I sell antique furniture and restore antique furniture. I have antique mall booths that will accept almost anything and that hipster shop at. I have really struggled to sell any midteir stuff. High end and low end is all that I can seem to sell. Problem is they would just come by and talk about how much better they could make it and never buy it. They actually will buy records but thats about it. probably might could make a little money on some mid century looking couches if you could pull that off. i just cant get into upholstering.

I also happen to know a lot about breeding fish. You need a pond liner or an aquarium. Or a rubbermaid tub. Not much to buy. Also people who know how to do it really dont like to explain all the details like some other more isolated trades.
>>
Yea i used to breed fish years ago but i got over cleaning ten tanks, im starting a market stall with clothes and accessories, also selling drift wood and other items, was even thinking easter baskets and sell them on facebook or gumtree
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.