[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weekend dog project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 1136x640
Looking for a weekend project to do for a small dog. 3-4 people involved. (Pic is of dog size)
>>
Play with it. Maybe take turns. Try out different combinations of people. Take it to the dog park.
>>
If the dog is both small AND white like that, dye it with KoolAid. It really only takes an hour, but the results are great.
>>
Up the bum it goes.
>>
>>962506
Make dog treats and put chocolate in it but don't tell anyone. It'll bring everyone together.
>>
I second that! Chocolate dog treats sound wonderful! Be sure the doggie eats plenty! :)

What a great weekend project, I'm sure it'll never he forgotten!
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (69 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
69 KB, 480x480
>>962541
>>962545
>feeding the dog something harmful like chocolate

Should make it a nice salad, its good for their coats.
Something like a tomato, onion, pepper topp with a garlic vinegar salad. Dogs eat that shit right up
>>
File: BBQ[1].jpg (75 KB, 640x340) Image search: [Google]
BBQ[1].jpg
75 KB, 640x340
>>962506
>>
File: 1377441296206.png (381 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
1377441296206.png
381 KB, 600x422
>feeding the dog something harmful like chocolate
>recommends something like onion
Both are dangerous af for canines, though they do love garlic so you're part right and tomato is great for them in small amounts do to the acidic nature.
>>
>>962946
Tomato and Onion are both highly toxic to dogs.
Just like grapes.

Stuff you wouldnt think were harmful.
>>
ok if you dumbasses are trolling ill bite.

Any thing in the onion family will give a dog onion toxicity, which means that the dogs RBC count will start to drop leading to anemia. if its severe enogh it can need a blood transfusion to survive. enjoy your $1000 vet bill. the good news is if its in a large dog the amount has to be higher than a small dog(a large dog needs to eat the equivalent of 3/4 of an onion before symptoms can be seen from the dog)

next up is chocolate. chocolate is deadly b/c of the amount of sugars and caffeine in it, the more concentrated the cacao in the chocolate the less is needed to kill, I.E.less dark chocolate will kill a dog. since white chocolate has no cacao in it, it is safe for dogs but will still lead to other diseases like kidney/ liver failure and diabetes.

finally grapes, this "fun" treat for dogs is now known to cause renal failure within about 24-48 hours. the amount seems to vary between dogs but as few as a handful can cause the shut down to begin.

source- 4 years schooling as a veterinarian technician and 8 months clinical practice (I just started working),
>>
Make it a cool hat
>>
File: 1442712728131.jpg (53 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1442712728131.jpg
53 KB, 620x620
make a suit of armor for it out of aluminum foil or chainmail. look up horse armor for inspiration.

you could also make an obstacle course for it.
>>
>>962559
>giving a dog onion and garlic
are you fucking kidding me?
wait that's the joke. nvm it's late and i'm out of it
>>
File: leddog.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
leddog.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
LED dog collars are pretty cool. He'll be less likely to be hit by cars on his way to the dog rave.
>>
OP, aside from killing your dog...

Try building a dog house. The dog will never do it but you get an intro to framing, roofing, siding, and if you can find a window small enough how to properly weatherproof a box and how to mount and level it in the yard.

While you're at home depot, go to the rope section and get something called paracord. You can weave your own leashes and even collars. They come in a few colors, are lightweight and will probably last longer than that dog.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.