[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you figure the easiest way to remove a tattoo at home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
What do you figure the easiest way to remove a tattoo at home?

I tried using a tattoo gun to tattoo skin color pigment over it. That didn't work nearly at all, out 150$
I also tried burning a part off with a hot knife I left my torch on for about a minute or two and that left a pretty thick scar but it worked. That hurt even drunk though

Any other suggestions? What about TCA solution? Or an acid?

The tattoo on removing is all black. Not really concerned about pain just nerve damage or something I would have to go to the hospital for. Obviously I would keep the wound clean
>>
you'll need another set of hands but an angle grinder will do the trick

the pain will be a constant reminder to not get stupid tattoos
>>
>>962086
>I am the lambda and the omega.
>>
Belt sander?
>>
>>962137
this
>>
And post results
>>
>>962135
Huh, you're right.
But that's easily fixable.
>>
Story, OP?
>>
>>962147
Op might be copy pasta or some weird board trolling.

He posted this earlier with a pic of the skin pigments.

His story was he got a security contractor job but they won't hire him because of the tattoo.

Op should just get an elastic flesh colored sleeve and wear that until he has the dosh to have the tat removed.
>>
>>962154
That's why you shouldn't get visible tattoos if you do get one.
>>
cut off the arm, done.
>>
>>962086
what kind of psycho shit am i reading ?
just go to a fucking dermatologist.

if its too expensive for you, who cares ?!
you wouldn't be the first idiot with a stupid tat.
non need to mutilate yourself again.
>>
see a professional and get it lasered you stupid fucking mong.
this is your ONLY option. there are no /diy/ solutions here.
>>
>>962247
What if I own a 90W laser?
>>
>>962247
In order to diy remove a tattoo you would have to remove almost the full thickness of your skin. This will be indescribably painful. Patients who receive auto-skin grafts tell us their donor sites are more painful than their third degree burns, and this is while they're laying in a hospital bed on IV opiates.

Not only will it be painful, but you will be permanently disfigured, you will very likely do nerve damage, and your infection risk for home surgery is insanely high.

It is unlikely you will be physically able to tolerate enough pain to perform this surgery on yourself. Flaying off the skin is a horrific torture technique and no sane person would attempt such a thing without anaesthetic.

Acid is even worse. You have no way to control the depth to which it will go and it could end up poisoning you.

Cauterisation isn't going to help you. It carries all the same risks as excision with the added bonus that it won't heal and will likely require a skin graft.
>>
>>962248
You're laser isn't the right type of laser. Tattoo removal lasers are extremely powerful, but only fire ultra short pulses on the order of nano seconds.
>>
>>962254
This. You want to disrupt the dye particles so they can be absorbed by the body, not burn your skin off.
>>
Belt sander
>>
File: 1301068205433.jpg (56 KB, 317x312) Image search: [Google]
1301068205433.jpg
56 KB, 317x312
I have a couple tattoos on my fingers. I cut off one of them with a razor blade.

I immediately decided to get the other four lasered off. 4 weeks of healing only reinforced my decision.
>>
Razor blade and some balls.
>>
>>962086
See a doc or use your tattoo gun to black it out.
>>
>>962338
What the fuck where you thinking?
I assume nothing.
>>
>>962420
What do you mean what was I thinking?
>>
>>962086

Cut off that section of your body. Its the only way.
>>
Just cover it up with makeup, you idiot.
>>
>>962338
>mfw the retards who make stick and poke threads say they will never want to get rid of them
>>
>>962338
That one?
>>
>>963979
?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>963985
Minor Kill Bill character, he has a tasteless tattoo and a line that rhymes.
Then he dies.
>>
I've heard of using salt as an abrasive to scrub it off.
By the way OP, you're a goddamn retard.
>>
>>962086
It's just ink stuck in your skin. Razor blades or any other knife will help peel off the skin but you need to make sure you get it deep enough or you fillet yourself for no reason. Is recommend something akin to a belt sander or if your feeling girly and have time get a dermabrasion kit and abuse your skin with it. The trick is to get off all the layers of skin that have the ink imbedded in it. Or you could just spend a couple more hundered and get it removed professionally. If not. Just make sure you have the tools properly cleaned and have medical supplies handy. Also a friend with you in case you go into shock or pass out or something like that. Too bad I can't help you anon or id do it for you. Seems medically interesting
>>
>>964425
see
>>962253
>>
>>962086
do urself a tatto with fig milk. that works
>>
>>962253
>google grinder tattoo removal.
>>
>>962188
>visible tattoos

Also known as Job Stoppers.
>>
I had a tattoo on my arm that I removed recently. I dipped steel wool in a bunch of chemicals and scrubbed it against my arm until my skin turned dark red. Didn't work. I eventually carved it off with a knife
>>
>>962338
You...cut the finger off? Jesus anon
>>
>>962147
>>962154
>>962188

If you can't remove it why not just cover it up. Conceal it with makeup before you try to badly remove it with a hot iron. do some research, but it looks like there is makeup specifically designed to help conceal tattoos, assuming your tat is on your body and not your face. You might have to shave our arms and look like a fag but you lost your dignity when you got a tattoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAU0uIlmU_U
>>
File: 000256592-$prod_exlrg$.jpg (102 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
000256592-$prod_exlrg$.jpg
102 KB, 1425x1425
>>
>>965706
And then he cut off the other four fingers with a laser. What a guy.
>>
>>962086
put some termites on it, they will eat it out
>>
>>962086
jesus anon, what the hell

you can get them lasered off, the lazer destroys teh pigment in the ink
but it's fairly expensive

the tattoo is deeper than the dermal layer of the skin, so you can't cut or burn it off
did you even try google man, fuck

the cheapest option is getting the tattoo blacked out, basically a tattooist goes over it with a black square so you can't see what it was
but massively ugly

then you can get a cover job, similar to a black-out but it's a design not just a square of black
much less ugly, more expensive, covers a larger area than a black-out
>>
If.you used a hot knife fuck it use a sos pad
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.