[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EDC - Can you guess my ride?-edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: DSC01289.jpg (473 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
DSC01289.jpg
473 KB, 1632x1224
>>
>>961724

and what exactly does this have to do with DIY? are you some bicycle riding handyman?
>>
Crab meat cock inside a shipping container made of pallets.

Shipping cock inside a crab meat container made of pallets.

Pallet cock inside a crab meat container made shipping.

Finished with linseed oil, rustoleum paint and bondo.

Lined and presented with LED strips and rpi and duino combined for maximum effect, powered by solar panels with stepper motors.

I can't find you in my shed.
>>
>>961730
>>961727
So you don't carry simple tools just in case?
>>
>>961724
Probably a Saturn, because it obviously breaks alot and also you're poor.
>>
>>961724
>all dem cabinet/valve keys

Hobo much?
>>
>>961724
I'd replace those two dog bone wrenches with a 6" adjustable wrench.
>>
>>961724
you ride a longboard
>>
File: Amin-Yashed_2720143a.jpg (491 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Amin-Yashed_2720143a.jpg
491 KB, 1500x1500
>>961730
>>
>>961724
Are you a car jacking coon?
>>
>>961733

uhm no? why would I carry a bunch of little tools in my pockets all day? what could possible happen that I need to whip out a screwdriver somewhere? maybe to fix the toilet at mcdonalds when I go take a shit there?

PLUS, this is what TOOL BOXES were made for, stupid
>>
>>962353

I have had to whip out a tool here and there but multi-tools are really a waste of time if you have a tool kit within 3 mins of you
>>
>>961730
What's the joke? If you're going to post something as unfunny AND you're not going to contribute, then please refrain from posting at all.
>>
>>961724
op is a 12 year old or a hipster failed "modern "man"" that thinks hes cool riding a bicycle.
>>
>>962908
Have you considered that going by the gauges, OP isn't Murrican?

Just because you don't know how to be mobile without burning dinosaurs doesn't mean China doesn't. Ever been to Holland?
>>
>>962927
Hi op, your picture isnt clear enough for us to make out the gauges. Also all of your sockets are on a plastic puck and have no handle. this tells me that you dont turn bolts that have allot of tension or rust. That sheet metal bolt turner you have would break if you used in on anything heavy. Than dog bone is inferior to a standalone wrench. The screwdrivers would break under heavy load, and those torx key sets are only good for easy to access spaces, I cant think of any noneasy access torx screws so whatever.
Therefore you ride a bicycle.
Also, is that a fucking sewing kit?

also fuck you, burning dinosaurs is fun. Besides, what else are you going to do with them?
>>
what gauges?
>>
File: newest edc.jpg (312 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
newest edc.jpg
312 KB, 1200x900
Am I on the right board?
>>
>>962989
well from the amount of idiots and the lack of mods Id have to guess we /b/ now.. so sure.
>>
>>962950
Don't forget the rape whistle for when he gets cornered by kebabs.
>>
>>962998
is that what that is?
I bet op wouldnt actually use it. He'd only pretend to start to use it after announcing what it is. that way though could take if from him and then have their way with him.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.