[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have an interview in a few weeks and I decided that I wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: dying hair.jpg (37 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
dying hair.jpg
37 KB, 600x399
So I have an interview in a few weeks and I decided that I wanted to dye my hair back black. So I currently had blonde hair and my roots were growing back but before that I bleached my roots and they were a ginger color.

So now I bought a semi permanent black hair dye but the color didn't come out right. The blonde parts are black but the roots where I bleached it to a ginger like color is still showing. How do I fix this?
>>
>>961303
Shave your head faggot.
>>
>>961304
How about you be the bigger faggot and dye my pubes.
>>
>>961303
I would consider participating in the St. Baldrick's thing, then explain at the interview how you're a really compassionate person.
>>
>>961305
>you can grow any
>>
>>961303
Bleach the hair again to ginger, then dye it to black, and then dye it blonde, and when it grows out the black will become ginger and then the blonde will become black. The roots will be bleached to blonde and the ginger will go back to black. You can do this in 3 to 4 days, but you have to let it dry for 1 hour before each dye.
>>
>>961307
I have lots and you're eating it for dinner with your piss poor family. Bon appetite.
>>
>>961309
Projecting so hard I could run a powerpoint presentation if i pugged an HDMI cable in your butt
>>
>>961312
I'm pretty sure one can be projected from your mouth being how your ass happens to be it.
>>
>>961313
This is why walmart didn't hire you, not the faggot hair.
>>
>>961317
At least i'm out getting interviews unlike someone who is a fat /pol/ shit sack like you.
>>
>>961318
Good job little Jimmy, I'm a few interviews maybe you could stop giving out handjobs at the local truck stop
>>
>>961303
That's what you get for fucking with what God gave you. You deserve this.
>>
File: Laser.jpg (23 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Laser.jpg
23 KB, 720x480
>>961303
>How do I fix this?
>>
>>961318
Um, you know this is /diy/, right?
>>
File: nair[1].jpg (53 KB, 515x812) Image search: [Google]
nair[1].jpg
53 KB, 515x812
I'm one for permanent solutions--I suggest Nair.
You won't have hair dye problems if you don't have any hair to dye.
>>
>>961303
>have an interview in a few weeks

I agree that being a dizzy blonde lessens your chances of getting a good job most of the time, but there are some rare exceptions.

look up your potential employer online, check his social media profiles. you might get lucky and find his online dating account, where he says he has a thing for redheads.
armed with this information you could easily beat out other applicants. knowledge is power
if the boss has a fetish, and you show up for your interview wearing a latex bra, you can write your own salary.
>>
>>961435
Dealing with a shit dye job would be better than the burns OPs scalp will encounter using nair on his head
>>
Why are tpubusong semi permanent black? It will stain badly and still not penetrate evenly. Switch to permanent and deal with fixing it after you get the job. Try to wash out as much of the semi permanent as you can first. Honestly you should give up on doing this diy. Get a coupon for jcpenney or ULTA salon. Usually you can find a 20% off for one of them.
>>
File: wut.jpg (62 KB, 680x553) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
62 KB, 680x553
>he dyes his hair
>>
>>961980

this

what a fag
>>
>>961982
The only guys I've ever seen dye their hair are emo faggots. OP, the best thing you can do for your interview is to not be an emo faggot.

Replace your Suicide Silence shirt and skinny jeans with a polo/button down and khakis. Cut your hair so it doesn't cover your face. Remove your piercings and gauges. Smile. Don't give a limp wristed faggot handshake.
>>
>>961980
>>961982
>>961983
> not bleaching your hair and destroy all melanin to pass drug tests
>>
>>961313
>so mad he can't even use proper English with his comeback
>>
>>961435
Wait, does that actually works? I've always wanted to get right on hair on my forearms.
>>
>>963981
*get rid
>>
>>963981
not permanently. It lasts about as long as a wax, and hurts about as much.
>>
>>964008
But I bet it's easier than applying wax at home.
Thanks. I'll give it a try.
>>
>>961318
>calling other people jobless on a board full of nifty craftsmen that make at least twice as much as you ever will.
>>
Go to a hair salon?

Box dyes are their worst enemy though so be prepared for gasps and looks of horror.

Or buy a different brand of dye and try again. Permanent/semi permanent. Maybe get a different tone?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.