[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dat mask tho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
I want to do this masks, looks so great. :V
Anmyone know or have the patterns?
>>
this one too
>>
>>960520
>>960522
You might have better luck over on
>>>/po/
You know, Papercraft and Origami. Hell, someone over there might even have the Pepakura files already.
sage because wrong board. Almost /diy/ but not quite. I sincerely believe you'll enjoy your visit to /po/. So many activities!
>>
>>960522
These masks are known as plague doctor masks and everybody knows how to make em. There are quintillions of pepakura files for all of them. Please do a google search the next time you want to shit up the board

>>960535
Why are you bullying him? This is pretty much a DIY topic. He didn't ask specifically for paper patterns. Heck, he maybe wanting to make it out of welded steel plates, dude. Of course not but chillax

Anyhow I'd recommend looking at weird japanese pepakura website with onboard google translate function of google chrome. They put really esoteric shit so you might be able to find random masks, plus, it would be extremely easy to model >>960522 this mask

I had a copy of a locked pepakura design for a standard game model plague doctor but I don't know where it is, the forum I nicked it off from is probably still up
>>
>>960631
It seemed quite clear to me that OP wanted to papercraft his own, seeing as of all the photos he could have chosen both images featured paper masks.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.