[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to build a perpetuum mobile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (95 KB, 472x700) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
95 KB, 472x700
How to build a perpetuum mobile
>>
>>957932
You don't
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics
>>
>>957932
Step one, gather this materials:
-OP
-Big black dildo
Step two, put in a room together
Step three, ???
Step four, congratulations, now you have a peerpetuum mobile, attach generator to harvest the energy and power your house with clean fag energy.
>>
>>957932
Since Unicorns are extinct you can't get the most important ingredient therefore you can't build one. Same goes for time machines and wish machines.

Now go take your meds.
>>
>>957932
>perpetuum mobile
mfw they think you mean "perpetual motion"

>>957946
>>957973
>>958311
google words you dont know instead of acting like you know words you dont.
>>
>>959466
>2. Another word for perpetual motion

Go be a condescending faggot to condescending faggots somewhere else.
>>
>>959467
I think this is an acceptable place to be a condescending faggot to condescending faggots.
>>
>>957932

Been getting along real well with future father in law. Mostly cos we don't talk much and just drink.

Went to their place the other day. Walk into the spare room see a huge fucking wheel, with springs and shit all over it. Think; "oh please no"

As if on que he wanders in and starts seriously talking to me about his perpetual motion machine. Tells me not to tell anyone or the government will have him killed. Was so dissapoint.
>>
>>959726

Plus if you look up the book itself it's actually about perpetual motion, published by a publishing company in germany that published faux science shit.

So get smarter dickhead.
>>
File: DIY_BINGO.jpg (166 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
DIY_BINGO.jpg
166 KB, 600x600
We are SO CLOSE.
>>
>>957932
Fusion could work but I cant imagine how much that would cost to get us to that level.
Any ideas?
>>
>>957932
I just have to know, how much would a perpetual motion machine cost? (Ftw!)
>>
>>961025
cant read?
>>
>>957973
clean fag energy
;^) keked hard
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.