[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I measure from an image? I haven't been to the actual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: kitchen.jpg (131 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
kitchen.jpg
131 KB, 1152x2048
How can I measure from an image? I haven't been to the actual unit I'm moving into but they sent me this picture of where the fridge is supposed to go.

How can I measure the space? Any ideas?
>>
>>954371
measure width of socket in pixels
measure width of gap in pixels
watch out wall looks wobbly

option 2: ask 'them'
>>
>>954381
Thanks, it's actually an apartment in Iraq and I don't speak arabic. They're also lazy as fuck.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (278 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
278 KB, 1152x2048
>>954371
diy delivers
>>
>>954383
are you in the military?
>>
>>954383
Why would you ever move into a country full of useless sandniggers?
>>
get them to hold up a ruler in the picture
>>
cameras dont shoot 'square' images.
the side lines of the cabinate are curved.
>>
>>954441
You can make like $100k/year doing laundry, and it goes way, way up for actually skilled jobs.

you uh... just might get blown up.
>>
File: saudilolslaves.jpg (970 KB, 1219x3525) Image search: [Google]
saudilolslaves.jpg
970 KB, 1219x3525
>>954615
>assuming they actually pay you
>>
>>954651
I was assuming op had some US government contract to do something for $$$$$, and they at least usually pay if you aren't dead.
>>
>>954398

Noice, impressed
>>
>>954398
what sorcery is this?
>>
>>954723
>mathematics
>>
>>954398
what did you use to paint those squares, looks very aesthetical
>>
>>954371
>>954398
I think this is about right.
Those are 18" floor tiles and the space is slightly less than 2 tiles wide, so probably about 33."
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>954371
>I haven't been to the actual unit I'm moving into
>>954383
>, it's actually an apartment in Iraq and I don't speak arabic. They're also lazy as fuck

Good luck OP
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.