[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone got a link to the thread where that absolute madman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1337423722089.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1337423722089.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
Has anyone got a link to the thread where that absolute madman tried to live under his university stairs? I can find like half of it on Google but I want to know what happened.
>>
kek , i would like to hear it as well.

i heard a story this weekend that some madman left home only to be homeless for a tad , so he lived under his brothers bed . At night he would steal foodstuff and the like since his pa was a drunkard. He would sneek in through the window, and when everyone went to work n school he would sleep under the bed
>>
Harry Potter.
>>
i went to cancun years ago, stayed in one of the older shitty little villas, probably nice back in the 50's, but anyway, one of the maintenance workers lived under the stairs leading up to one of the rooms. surreal looking in there and seeing all his stuff. he had pet iguanas everywhere.
>>
I used to squat in a vacant dorm for a semester on campus instead of paying for housing.

Freshmen year we stole the key to a dorm room that due to it's location was unused for housing. We blocked up the vents and smoke detectors and smoked weed in there.

Security on most campuses is pretty lax. Most of the security team is students.
>>
>>949585
There's no second half. He never came back.
>>
>>949585
Can someone fill me in in the story? This sounds interesting.
>>
>>951515
Bum wanted to live under little-used stairs. The basic idea was camouflage it well enough so that the maintenance guys wouldn't notice.

Most likely nothing came out of it, but later some bum was wandering on some university's roof and the cops shot him. Anon wanted to fantasize it was the same bum, but there's no real evidence of that.
>>
>>951515
It was probably two or three years ago. Someone was posting pictures of a hidden living compartment he was building under some stairs at his university. I think it was in Florida. A week later there was a news report about police at the University shooting a trespassing squatter who later turned out to be a student. We never knew for sure if it was the same person.
>>
>>951517
>shot
>for trespassing
why?
>>
>>951517
He was posting pictures of it. It was a storage room with building materials some that had to have been 100 years old. IIRC there was something that had the name of the university that he posted so everything thought he was legit.

There was little doubt that there was a guy in that storage space in a university.
Whether he was a student, a former student, a crazy guy we dont know.

He wanted to make a semi permanent home type thing in there, and I remember everyone telling him he needs to be nomadic just in case. There were security guards remember
>>
>>951518
LAND OF THE FREE.
HOME OF THE BRAVE.
>>
>>951518
I dont think he actually got killed, just shot.
>>
>>951518
This is the news report about it:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/police-respond-to-report-of-shooting-at-florida-at/nWJ7w/
>>
>>951526
Fuck man
I wish there was a /diy/ archive where we could find the original thread
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.