[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Driveway Markers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Quick question /diy/. Do these fiberglass driveway markers bend/break? And if so, which is it, and how much can one bend them before they break?
>>
Drive over one and find out. Post results.
>>
>>947430
They definitely bend quite a bit. People make bows out of them.
>>
>>947430
they are quite flexable. they can splinter and break but it takes a lot an they tend to show when they are close to the breaking point.

Sometimes even use them as cores of foam swords.
>>
>>947516
>>947538
But to what angle can they bend.
>>
>>947595
I'd say 50 degrees but it depends on the length and I wouldn't trust it to do that many times.

It would help if you told us what you were doing with it so we can get a better idea of the size you would need or alternatives you could use.
>>
>>947430
>Do these fiberglass driveway markers bend/break?
why would you want a driveway marker that didn't bend?
so you could damage your car when you bumped it? if you are the kind of person who doesn't know where their driveway is you probably want to avoid lining it with obstacles.
>>
they get stolen long before I've ever had one break
>>
>>947684
Hah yeah by college kids like me who like to sword fight on the way home like drunkards
>>
>>947736
then I come home and cant find my driveway
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.